n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Get some orc to bump her! even the song change to the more dark one :evilsmile:
Would you be so kind to tell me how to get the orcs to help me breaking her? I tried asking everybody but could find nobody willing to help me.

I guess we can't expect graphic violence on cgs. The closest we got was the orc decapitation, but no blood :oops:
Yeah it's a real shame. I am lucky I have a vivid imagination so I try to picture all these scenes in my minds-eye but it will never be as good as the artwork of the artist of KoD. :frown:

Wikipedia tells me we can blame one "Kenji Miyazawa" for the existence of neko-girls.
In case you're wondering, no, he did not do hentai, he was into poetry.
And a poet he was. Rest in peace you magnificent creator of supreme beauty, I will be forever in your debt for the great service you did to this world.

Reactions: ponyguy
Jul 9, 2017
I just checked their patreon and it looks like current saves won't be compatible with the next version. A bummer since I just recently played the 0.3 version but a small price to pay if that means we get a better game.

Reactions: n0b0dy and ponyguy

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
I just checked their patreon and it looks like current saves won't be compatible with the next version. A bummer since I just recently played the 0.3 version but a small price to pay if that means we get a better game.
Could be interesting, maybe there are changes around the portions of the game you already played.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Eeyup. Such a shame. I have so many saves. Even made backups. Oh well. Better that it happens this early than later. Would be way more of a pain if it happened, like, mid-way through the game.

Reactions: WarlockRichard

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Anyway, the only annoying section i wish i could skip is the grinding for the feast. It's not fun to go around clicking a bunch.
Yeah, I always use to edit save-files and make games less of a grind. It works for Ren'py and rpg-maker games. You can manually modify stats like gold, max amount of stamina and the amount of stamina that you recover each time you rest. If you know what you are doing you might even be able to make Maply love you again after you enslaved her friends/family although I was not able to :pensive:
I am sorry Maply okay, I am a flawed human-being and in my weakness I made a mistake. Please forgive me, I thought I would be able to live with your rejection but now I realize I just want to scratch you behind your soft fluffy ears and let you push your head against my leg while you are purring softly and I am petting you. Forgive me and I won't ever hurt you again (probably) (Maybe) (We will see).

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Anyway, it's always a shame when I must resort to cheating because something is tedious. Luckily I have yet to find anything in KoD to be too tedious. Certainly not as bad as some other games. So I haven't felt the need to cheat yet. Hopefully it will stay that way. I just wish there was something there when doing all the random jobs though. It'd be nice to have something to look at while spamming the hunts or administrator jobs. Even if it's just one single CG of Sabia with a spear aimed at a deer, or sitting at a desk. The relief tent job is the best one because you get H-scenes to look at, but then it's taken away from you after the trial. Such a tragedy. Woe is me. :(

Reactions: n0b0dy and mesoru

Kerlon

Nov 13, 2016
The devs just confirmed that savefiles from version 0.3 can't be transfered to the next version 0.4.

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
''Mistake.'' Pfft! Good one.
Okay I admit I loved doing it, I loved seeing those cat-girls getting brutally raped and given the choice again I would totally choose to enslave them, I would not even think twice about it. But you know I can't help who I am I am just a product of society and therefore it was not my fault. So it should not be me you (Maply) are mad at, you should be mad at society for making me the way I am. o_O

Reactions: ponyguy and mesoru

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
You almost made me feel bad about willing letting heroines suffer in other games (good times choukou haruka), emphasis on the "almost" though :p
Beat blades haruka is one of my favorite games and I never felt even remotely bad for making the girls in that game get raped. Then again I probably would if Haruka and Narika were cat girls though, like I said before in this thread they are just too damn cute :perservingface:

Reactions: ponyguy and mesoru
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes