n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
Haha, I guess it's no surprise you have that maggot baits profile pic:biggrin:
Good job recognizing the source of my profile picture [insert man of culture meme here] :)
I can't read Japanese so I am eagerly awaiting the translation, MB is by the far the game I am looking forward most. All that beautiful torture and guro :heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: ponyguy and mesoru

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Good job recognizing the source of my profile picture [insert man of culture meme here] :)
I can't read Japanese so I am eagerly awaiting the translation, MB is by the far the game I am looking forward most. All that beautiful torture and guro :heartcoveredeyes:
You and me both. Saw the CG once. God, that art is so beautiful. So many sexy babes. Even a few glorious muscle girls. I can't wait. I can always rely on Clock Up to deliver on those hardcore fetishes, coupled with amazing art. Wish more of their games were translated.

Reactions: n0b0dy and mesoru

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
You and me both. Saw the CG once. God, that art is so beautiful. So many sexy babes. Even a few glorious muscle girls. I can't wait. I can always rely on Clock Up to deliver on those hardcore fetishes, coupled with amazing art. Wish more of their games were translated.
Yeah their art is really among the best if not the best I have ever seen in adult games and it is even going to be better when it is fully uncensored. The only game from clock-up I have played is Euphoria and it was very good, but I could not help feeling a little disappointed when playing that after reading everywhere how fucked up it was supposed to be. I mean it started well with the electrocution scene but many scenes thereafter were pretty tame for those with the really sadistic urges (aka me). When I look at some of the screens of MB and read some of the tags on VNDB though ( , , & ) I know this time I will get everything I wish for and more :biggrin:

Euphoria sold very well, so after MB translation, I think "Fraternite" is the most possible pick up.
I am curious to see how Maggot Baits will do since it seems to be targeted more at a niche group than Euphoria which was also a very good game for those who don't have the more extreme fetishes. Hopefully it will sell well and they will translate Farenite or Natsu no Kusari next. Although I have to say I could probably entertain myself with MB alone for many, many, many years to come :happyblush

Reactions: ponyguy and mesoru

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
I am curious to see how Maggot Baits will do since it seems to be targeted more at a niche group than Euphoria which was also a very good game for those who don't have the more extreme fetishes.
I feel ya, euphoria also had the benefit of already having an animation, hence the wider public. MB is probably the first full guro officialy released, but it can also please other people with the action sequences. I also hope very much for its sucess :biggrin:, the western market is already flooded with moege.

Reactions: n0b0dy and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Yeah their art is really among the best if not the best I have ever seen in adult games and it is even going to be better when it is fully uncensored. The only game from clock-up I have played is Euphoria and it was very good, but I could not help feeling a little disappointed when playing that after reading everywhere how fucked up it was supposed to be. I mean it started well with the electrocution scene but many scenes thereafter were pretty tame for those with the really sadistic urges (aka me). When I look at some of the screens of MB and read some of the tags on VNDB though ( , , & ) I know this time I will get everything I wish for and more :biggrin:

I am curious to see how Maggot Baits will do since it seems to be targeted more at a niche group than Euphoria which was also a very good game for those who don't have the more extreme fetishes. Hopefully it will sell well and they will translate Farenite or Natsu no Kusari next. Although I have to say I could probably entertain myself with MB alone for many, many, many years to come :happyblush
Yeah, Euphoria was more tame than MB. Which I was fine with. It definitely hit almost all of my fetishes. Even had femdom.
But I'm looking forward to something more extreme. I wish I could enjoy it as long as you though. Many years? :OhMyGoodness: I'm probably gonna go through it in a single night. XD

Ooo, I hope they do Natsu no Kusari.

Reactions: n0b0dy

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Played the game again to see the lost trial, it was good indeed. But my fav scene still is tekruks festival ending. So each for their own, eh
It was good too, but i was expecting more escalation aside from the sucessives DPs :closedtongue:. Might as mention the bar groping scene, I like some proper build up.... and the way sabia handled the situation surprised me :pokerFace:

n0b0dy

Jun 1, 2017
I did not get that many scenes in my first playthrough but I would say the Neve x Maple scene was my favorite of what I have seen. Cat girls are just so damn cute, in what what kind of a sick twisted world do we live where we all can name the first man that set foot on the moon but not the inventor of cat girls? :perservingface:
It is too bad they did not make the Maple torture scene more in depth with art and more descriptive of what happened or that one would have been my favorite for sure.

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
I did not get that many scenes in my first playthrough but I would say the Neve x Maple scene was my favorite of what I have seen.
Get some orc to bump her! even the song change to the more dark one :evilsmile:
It is too bad they did not make the Maple torture scene more in depth with art and more descriptive of what happened or that one would have been my favorite for sure.
I guess we can't expect graphic violence on cgs. The closest we got was the orc decapitation, but no blood :oops:

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Wikipedia tells me we can blame one "Kenji Miyazawa" for the existence of neko-girls.
In case you're wondering, no, he did not do hentai, he was into poetry.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
in what what kind of a sick twisted world do we live where we all can name the first man that set foot on the moon but not the inventor of cat girls? :perservingface:
Some random Egyptian dude, I imagine. :p
Rest well, ancient Egyptian man. You contributed much to this world. Hentai Gods watch over you in the afterlife.

Reactions: n0b0dy
3.90 star(s) 74 Votes