absolem

Oct 7, 2017
It seems like they didn't fix the dwarf legs, judging by the screens. I noticed first signs of downgrades in version 0.6, or 0.7, it begins with the orcs, Nomo started drawing them very badly and lazily. Just look at that stupid giant cartoonish orc hands.
And now they want to rework the early art. No, not with that lazy attitude, please.
I think when they finally release the game (If... hahaha), the difference between the early versions 0.1-0.5 and the full game will be like between Watch Dogs E3 2012 demo and final release.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
So from what i understood from the update:
-only few of scenes above will be in next version
-there will not be any story progression

what the fuck where the coders doing for last 6 months if they just now are adding scenes in?
There should be story progression. Way back in another decade's early april post they said that the story progression will mostly consist of information gathering and setting up some big action.

And we are not sure how many of the variants will get into the game. So it's probably a good idea to keep the expectations low for now. The new clothing options should come too.

But for now, we have two weeks? twenty days? to wait and see.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
Hmm are u guys sure that Nomo is still the ONLY artist? this arts are very different from old ones...
Im starting to feel either devs or Nomo gave the drawing of this update's art to someone else... the quality and art style is way different...

Sevatar88

Oct 8, 2017
Hmm are u guys sure that Nomo is still the ONLY artist? this arts are very different from old ones...
Im starting to feel either devs or Nomo gave the drawing of this update's art to someone else... the quality and art style is way different...
To be fair, Nomo did say that the Repeatable scenes were meant to be of a lower quality then the main scene art in order to pump them out faster. The screencap posted in the last patreon update is entirely art of that bracket. I'm gonna hold out judgement when the update comes and I have a chance to experience the 'Main' scenes as it were, but sprinkling the repeatble assets here and there in between to add to the content is a step in the right direction, with so much of it being modular. It's ultimately going to mean more variation in themes and allow some of the other females of the cast to get some action in as well.

Jul 13, 2018
"They are all done in the quality and detail of normal CG's" my ass. Sabia's skin is so weirdly flushed now, like her entire body is sunburned. I haven't played this game in well over a year, maybe longer, but her face also looks weird compared to the early tent scenes I remember. Zoom in on the repeatables and compare the bottom-middle cumbowl face, and the bottom-left angry face to these similar ones from the early tent scenes. If these scenes are of comparable quality to the normal CG's as they say, then I'm guessing the latest updates have seen a similar drop in quality?
ANGRY Sabia spilled her milk.png ANGRY Sabia.jpg

Last edited:

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Weeee why they degraded everything, they made Sabia's art a bit different it's literally unfappable, i became impotent just looking at the new arts, i'm afraid this is the end, the apocalypse of Kingdom of Deception. No matter what they do it'll be bad. Also i don't know for sure, but the story will be worse, for sure. And repeatable scenes will be stupid and without context, even though Hreinn never did it this way... OMG, no, no no no. Disgusting!

Jul 13, 2018
Weeee why they degraded everything, they made Sabia's art a bit different it's literally unfappable, i became impotent just looking at the new arts, i'm afraid this is the end, the apocalypse of Kingdom of Deception. No matter what they do it'll be bad. Also i don't know for sure, but the story will be worse, for sure. And repeatable scenes will be stupid and without context, even though Hreinn never did it this way... OMG, no, no no no. Disgusting!
If your standards are low enough to actually not notice a drop in quality, good for you.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Not sure if you're being real or being sarcastic, to be honest.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Oi, less complaining and someone port the damn game with JD mod xP

If the quality drop is miniscule it doesn't matter

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
To be fair, Nomo did say that the Repeatable scenes were meant to be of a lower quality then the main scene art in order to pump them out faster. The screencap posted in the last patreon update is entirely art of that bracket. I'm gonna hold out judgement when the update comes and I have a chance to experience the 'Main' scenes as it were, but sprinkling the repeatable assets here and there in between to add to the content is a step in the right direction, with so much of it being modular. It's ultimately going to mean more variation in themes and allow some of the other females of the cast to get some action in as well.
The idea behind this and the "direction" is good, yes, but there was 3 things that made KOD standout in ocean of STATIC picture art hentai games, 1. the story 2. variety of choices and paths 3. the beautiful art, thats all it had, ur aware we are not playing a 3D shooting game.
We already have lost the 1 so now its a average generic hentai game of: oh here i go, a bad guy who will fuk the MC.
2nd is also gone, since there is no longer any diverse path and hardly any meaning to the choices except slightly difference in sex art... (remember old times when u could choose between 3 leaders?)
But 3 was still holding this game which is being dropped... without the beautiful figure of sabia and the passion which was presented in the arts, there will be nothing left for KOD...

You see... playing KOD is like watching an art right now, its like repainting monalisa to a bad quality and then say its still same art why dont u like it anymore, and what worries me is the recent evidence and update patterns is feeling like they are slowly dropping KOD, like there is no more passion in the production nor in the ART neither in CODING or STORY...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes