thedoubleyew

Mar 4, 2018
gonna be honest, I really hope none of them is doing this full time because its been like a full YEAR since any significant content was made public

it was interesting building sabia up and choosing how to do it but devs seem to lose interest and dont tell us anything

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
Nope, the jdmod is trash this time around. Even with the "supposed" fixes in the code it does nothing but shit.

Look, I understand he does it in his free time, but if you make errors in the code and proceed to give bad advice on how to fix it, which actually makes it worse, maybe actually fix the code yourself xP (not you, him)

Jan 2, 2020
If you want the game to continue at all you should flood their patreon or other pages,waking up dummy patreons would also help instead of just complaining here.Thats the only way to get more Alvion/minotaur scenes with Sabia,my dream is that one day they will be a pleasure slave route which has been avertized and mentioned so much.

deadasss

Apr 16, 2019
quick question, when doing dajrabs task at the start, you just need a shovel right? for some reason the option to bury the package isnt appearing

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
When is next major update dropping? I played till 0.10 something....Is there any content worth downloading whole game again yet?
The next major update is around "the first half of this month," but since Hreinn is in another time and space, it could be at the end of August or even in December... of next year. The update is few and far between each other that I spent 5 years of college and finished it faster than the game's development ever will be.

As for the content: Mostly repeatable scenes and with worse quality than the version 0.8.x. Sabia somehow is a short stack (Nomo fixed it afterward) and they planned to "revise" older scenes so that it fits their "today's standards," if you want to call their art now as a "standard," that is.

Is it worth downloading the game all over again? You decide. I personally download it again for the scenes.

I hope that I satisfy your curiosity. As always, correct me if I'm wrong.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes