Dante477

Apr 1, 2019
It's possible that it was laziness, but i think that another thing you said is more likely the truth: Dajrab was supposed to be the route that isn't the other two. Right from the start it was obvious that some people we meet in the story will not like Tekrok or Rokgrid. Dajrab on the other hand is generally liked or respected by everyone in the story and so joining him could have been the route where everyone we meet would still be close to Sabia too.

A good example is Neve: she avoids Tekrok and so if Sabia is around him, Neve would have to avoid Sabia too.

The problem is the player's experience and development time. For a route like this to work, it would have needed a lot of unique scenes with girls like Neve, Ylva or Vehlis that the other two captains didn't. This would mean way more drawing and so development time, which is sure to be popular now, and people who only play one route would miss out on a lot of scenes with the most popular secondary women, which would cause similarly predictable reactions.

Remember the scene where Sabia and Neve have a threesome with that runaway bandit? Dajrab's route would need about a dozen more of those to work, but i think everybody would rather just have the new patch out already.
I completely agree with you. Heck, I'm more interested in the Shaman's route more than Dajrab at this point lol.

deadasss

Apr 16, 2019
It's been forever since I've played this game but I don't think the mountains are where you wanna go, it's a forest area just outside of camp?
nah theres only 2 other places you can go at that point, the mountain and the field, interestingly enough following the guide reveals that there are dialog options that i cant go through either.

hopefully itll be fixed when the next update comes around.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
nah theres only 2 other places you can go at that point, the mountain and the field, interestingly enough following the guide reveals that there are dialog options that i cant go through either.

hopefully itll be fixed when the next update comes around.
Did you go to the tents and see the scene with Neve? Looking at the game code it looks like you have to see that to get the option to bury the package. They're the tents in the upper portion of the camp, where the captains are.

deadasss

Apr 16, 2019
Did you go to the tents and see the scene with Neve? Looking at the game code it looks like you have to see that to get the option to bury the package. They're the tents in the upper portion of the camp, where the captains are.
ah 100% your right, thats what i get for skipping most of the dialog

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Got off my ass and updated my fanfic mod to 0.11.5:

When 0.12.0 comes out next year probably I'll rework the mod so I don't have to update it every time a new version comes out.

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
Nah fuck hreinn, i'm a third crisis slut now, early access and a little buggy but hella fun and doesn't pretend like it's doing something it's not.

borkenone

Sep 6, 2018
Got off my ass and updated my fanfic mod to 0.11.5: Mega

When 0.12.0 comes out next year probably I'll rework the mod so I don't have to update it every time a new version comes out.
Just installed it to the correspond game version,
somehow I can't seem to trigger the scenes organically, the menu of the mod does show up in the tent though, is it normal for the current version?
For example: even when I loaded a save right before the trial, and play though the entire trial, I still can't trigger the "work in the tents again" scene.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
Just installed it to the correspond game version,
somehow I can't seem to trigger the scenes organically, the menu of the mod does show up in the tent though, is it normal for the current version?
For example: even when I loaded a save right before the trial, and play though the entire trial, I still can't trigger the "work in the tents again" scene.
Yes, I removed the organic scene triggers because they took too much work to keep updated with the game version. You can get version 0.52 in my signature if you want the old version that has those, but keep in mind installing that with the latest version of the game will cause later game content to break.

When I do the final rework I'll make the phase 2 tents scene and the groping bar orcs scene trigger organically because those *shouldn't* break with new additions to the game, but the rest will be from the menu only.

Last edited:
Reactions: nyqz

Viressa

May 24, 2018
That mod is broken tho for this version. Tried it even with the fixes and it just pops more errors
It's not broken, it's just a bit complicated to install it properly because Patreon requires the mod not include the bonus content already there. If you install it without the bonus content and perform the fixes to the script files, the gallery unlock function works perfectly.

I took the liberty of packing a version of the JDMOD merged with my fanfic mod. All that should be required is to copy the files in /game into your /game folder, for a new installation of KoD 0.11.5! If you try to copy-paste this version into an already broken install, it will not fix it!

Last edited:
Reactions: nyqz

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
Can someone help me please? According to walkthrough, if you save the life of Kulgan (the merchant from the trial), there's content related to him later on. I've managed to get him spared (Rokgrid praised the MC in her tent), but I can't find the guy anywhere, and I want to use what he has to offer.

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
Can someone help me please? According to walkthrough, if you save the life of Kulgan (the merchant from the trial), there's content related to him later on. I've managed to get him spared (Rokgrid praised the MC in her tent), but I can't find the guy anywhere, and I want to use what he has to offer.
You can find him at the Traininggrounds

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
You can find him at the Traininggrounds
It would seem he's not there.

This is the dialogue I get from Rokgrid, and he's not in the Training Grounds, immediately after the trial.

I've tried playing more to see if he will eventually appear, but the feast was finished and still no trace of him anywhere.

What am I a doing wrong?

EDIT: I consulted another walkthrough, the one on page 4 of this thread, and maybe this is the issue - according to it, first question at the trial should be " Was the Orc present at the attack: Rokgrid wants him alive and Tekrok wants him dead. Do as you please (note that keeping him alive will help you with the catgirls after the trial)". I never got this question in 2 playthroughs.

Last edited:

Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
It would seem he's not there.

This is the dialogue I get from Rokgrid, and he's not in the Training Grounds, immediately after the trial.

I've tried playing more to see if he will eventually appear, but the feast was finished and still no trace of him anywhere.

What am I a doing wrong?
The merchant Rokgrid is talking about ist not Kulgan. The fate of the merchant is the decision between Rokgrid (who wants the merchant to live) or Tekrok (who wants him dead). Kulgan can be saved with either option, if you are fast enough with the membership trials. It seems he died in your playthrough.

Reactions: lordrango

lordrango

Aug 29, 2018
The merchant Rokgrid is talking about ist not Kulgan. The fate of the merchant is the decision between Rokgrid (who wants the merchant to live) or Tekrok (who wants him dead). Kulgan can be saved with either option, if you are fast enough with the membership trials. It seems he died in your playthrough.
Ah, ok... It seems I indeed took too long. I'll try to be faster next time.

Conrad-N7

May 8, 2020
It's not broken, it's just a bit complicated to install it properly because Patreon requires the mod not include the bonus content already there. If you install it without the bonus content and perform the fixes to the script files, the gallery unlock function works perfectly.

Mega

I took the liberty of packing a version of the JDMOD merged with my fanfic mod. All that should be required is to copy the files in /game into your /game folder, for a new installation of KoD 0.11.5! If you try to copy-paste this version into an already broken install, it will not fix it!
OK I will give this a shot. Hopefully it works :D
Been a bit frustrating trying to fix the code based on the guide
Back soon

Edit: thank you, it actually finally worked :D

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes