ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
The next major update is around "the first half of this month," but since Hreinn is in another time and space, it could be at the end of August or even in December... of next year. The update is few and far between each other that I spent 5 years of college and finished it faster than the game's development ever will be.

As for the content: Mostly repeatable scenes and with worse quality than the version 0.8.x. Sabia somehow is a short stack (Nomo fixed it afterward) and they planned to "revise" older scenes so that it fits their "today's standards," if you want to call their art now as a "standard," that is.

Is it worth downloading the game all over again? You decide. I personally download it again for the scenes.

I hope that I satisfy your curiosity. As always, correct me if I'm wrong.
wait which "short stack" did nomo fix?

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
wait which "short stack" did nomo fix?
Sabia looked like a dwarf because of the height on the tent spitroast scene a couple of pages back, after people pointed it out, Nomo immediately fixed it.

Oh yeah, does anyone remember the Brick Feet Incident a while ago? Did that get fixed, too?

Jan 2, 2020
Sabia looked like a dwarf because of the height on the tent spitroast scene a couple of pages back, after people pointed it out, Nomo immediately fixed it.

Oh yeah, does anyone remember the Brick Feet Incident a while ago? Did that get fixed, too?
Probably no

Jan 2, 2020
Remember Dajrab? DIdn't he have a potential route? He was a character... I think.
Dajrab was a early casualty of the dev's laziness,to be honest he didnt seem all that unique and worth the effort,he is like "you hate roodrik and terok so we give you a pick that has only one positive:isnt either of them" but idk i never tried his path so if anyone who did can tell me if they think he was worth the effort to be made a real path.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Dajrab was a early casualty of the dev's laziness,to be honest he didnt seem all that unique and worth the effort,he is like "you hate roodrik and terok so we give you a pick that has only one positive:isnt either of them" but idk i never tried his path so if anyone who did can tell me if they think he was worth the effort to be made a real path.
It's possible that it was laziness, but i think that another thing you said is more likely the truth: Dajrab was supposed to be the route that isn't the other two. Right from the start it was obvious that some people we meet in the story will not like Tekrok or Rokgrid. Dajrab on the other hand is generally liked or respected by everyone in the story and so joining him could have been the route where everyone we meet would still be close to Sabia too.

A good example is Neve: she avoids Tekrok and so if Sabia is around him, Neve would have to avoid Sabia too.

The problem is the player's experience and development time. For a route like this to work, it would have needed a lot of unique scenes with girls like Neve, Ylva or Vehlis that the other two captains didn't. This would mean way more drawing and so development time, which is sure to be popular now, and people who only play one route would miss out on a lot of scenes with the most popular secondary women, which would cause similarly predictable reactions.

Remember the scene where Sabia and Neve have a threesome with that runaway bandit? Dajrab's route would need about a dozen more of those to work, but i think everybody would rather just have the new patch out already.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
The other problem with Dajrab's route is we also have Sabia's route, which is the same "fuck you I won't follow either Tekrok or Rokgrid" but better.

Reactions: nyqz

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Dajrab's route would need about a dozen more of those to work, but i think everybody would rather just have the new patch out already
With how they currently operate, I have to agree.

Although, I won't deny that having the Dajrab route would be something I wanted to try from the start of the game instead of him being only the general "everyone likes" and leave it at that. But seeing them like this, a fully fleshed-out, story-rich, and overall steamy Dajrab route would be... very unlikely.

Reactions: Nitan17

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
He could be one of the wiser generals to lead the Tribe if Hreinn focuses on their character development more than the scenes development, to be honest. Might even have a branched-out romance route rather than one-night stands like Rokgrid or Tekrok.

Jan 2, 2020
The other problem with Dajrab's route is we also have Sabia's route, which is the same "fuck you I won't follow either Tekrok or Rokgrid" but better.
The whole problem with the "sabia route" is that its not supposed to exist,it offers no unique path,scenes or anything to make it worth the time,not to mention that it makes no sense,if you want to avoid the 2 i mentioned above you need to go with Dajrab,how could sabia gain any influence in the tribe without a patreon aka one of the 3 generals.

Jan 2, 2020
With how they currently operate, I have to agree.

Although, I won't deny that having the Dajrab route would be something I wanted to try from the start of the game instead of him being only the general "everyone likes" and leave it at that. But seeing them like this, a fully fleshed-out, story-rich, and overall steamy Dajrab route would be... very unlikely.
I was hoping that he is the cliche-ic mastermind that speaks little and appears innocent/dumb with something very different than the other 2 but you wont see that in a H game.

Jan 2, 2020
He could be one of the wiser generals to lead the Tribe if Hreinn focuses on their character development more than the scenes development, to be honest. Might even have a branched-out romance route rather than one-night stands like Rokgrid or Tekrok.
It would take alot of effort,in my opinion to make Dajbar a interesting route,even more to make him a equaly good choice as the other 2 who do have something more to them.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
The whole problem with the "sabia route" is that its not supposed to exist,it offers no unique path,scenes or anything to make it worth the time,not to mention that it makes no sense,if you want to avoid the 2 i mentioned above you need to go with Dajrab,how could sabia gain any influence in the tribe without a patreon aka one of the 3 generals.
If Sierra Lee had stayed on, she could have made it work... *sigh*

Dom!Sabia in general is kinda pointless now, not just Sabia's route.

Jan 2, 2020
If Sierra Lee had stayed on, she could have made it work... *sigh*

Dom!Sabia in general is kinda pointless now, not just Sabia's route.
SubSabia has better scenes,plus how would sabia be a dom with orks that tower above her and have much more muscles.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
I was hoping that he is the cliche-ic mastermind that speaks little and appears innocent/dumb with something very different than the other 2 but you wont see that in a H game.
That would be something nice, but then again, this is Hreinn. The writing isn't their strong point as soon as Sierra left.

deadasss

Apr 16, 2019
All this talk of dajrab and still no one has answered my original question: is his quest bugged? I can’t bury this damn package, I have a shovel, I picked up the letter from the shop, but no option in the mountains appears for burying it.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
All this talk of dajrab and still no one has answered my original question: is his quest bugged? I can’t bury this damn package, I have a shovel, I picked up the letter from the shop, but no option in the mountains appears for burying it.
It's been forever since I've played this game but I don't think the mountains are where you wanna go, it's a forest area just outside of camp?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes