kilik

Aug 9, 2017
im stuck at "rescue Velhis" quest,you need to rescue her in the fist 3 days,but i cant trigger the market option for buyig the potion,so im always getting the bad end
any tips for completin this quest?

Hortl

Feb 12, 2021
Can you say more? I'm not English and really not good with computers ...
thanks in advance
This didn't work for me :( Is there any chance I could convince you to upload your game folder
So in short how I did it, I downloaded the unren program (you can find it by just searching "unren" in your browser) then I dragged it into the folder where the game is located, unzipped it and ran it. I selected the 1. and ran it, then the second. After that i searched within the map with the search tool to find the "scenes" folder, and then looked for "sabiabargropeA (1)" image, and it was marked as a .png file when it should be .jpg; so i renamed the .png into .jpg and did so with all other bar grope scenes, of course my computer asked me if i'm certain if i wanted to change the name and i chose yes. I think this should help you with this problem.

Solifugo

Aug 10, 2018
Hello guys. I havent played the game in a while and decided to start again, but i got this error. Can you give me that jpg and probably tell me where it is? i cant find it. If possible
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While loading <'Image' u'scenes/sabiabargropeA/sabiabargropeA (1).jpg'>:
IOError: Couldn't find file 'scenes/sabiabargropeA/sabiabargropeA (1).jpg'.

kilik

Aug 9, 2017
Hello guys. I havent played the game in a while and decided to start again, but i got this error. Can you give me that jpg and probably tell me where it is? i cant find it. If possible
Code:

also had the same problem,i played that chapter in an older version

Hortl

Feb 12, 2021
Code:

also had the same problem,i played that chapter in an older version
It seems that the devs marked the scenes as the file type .png instead of .jpg, follow this and it'l be fixed.
So in short how I did it, I downloaded the unren program (you can find it by just searching "unren" in your browser) then I dragged it into the folder where the game is located, unzipped it and ran it. I selected the 1. and ran it, then the second. After that i searched within the map with the search tool to find the "scenes" folder, and then looked for "sabiabargropeA (1)" image, and it was marked as a .png file when it should be .jpg; so i renamed the .png into .jpg and did so with all other bar grope scenes, of course my computer asked me if i'm certain if i wanted to change the name and i chose yes. I think this should help you with this problem.

Reactions: Solifugo

Facilus

Futa/Femboy/T-Girl/Cunny Lover
Donor
Nov 2, 2020
How much futa/trans content we're talking about here? It's a good amount of scenes/characters or is just to farm tags?

ICHIBANnerdy

Jul 19, 2017
What the fuck am I supposed to do after doing the mission with Kira and Avion (Kira #2)? I see that in the gallery that there are more scenes, but there's no fucking clue. The quest log is bugged and still shows the Vehlis quest only

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
What the fuck am I supposed to do after doing the mission with Kira and Avion (Kira #2)? I see that in the gallery that there are more scenes, but there's no fucking clue. The quest log is bugged and still shows the Vehlis quest only
The quest log is still a work-in-progress. Who knows when they'll have it finished so it will list all the quests throughout the game.

As for the mission with Kira and Avion, go back to the orc camp. Search around until you find more content. Try talking to Elmy, Bris and Vehlis.

slavegal

Apr 17, 2020
Iirc, that's the end of the content for the tentacle monster side-quest. The devs haven't made any new content for it.
thank you, I managed to start the Chufk 2. However, I can't trigger the second half of this quest in which I need to "ask Bris to deliver vension." It is supposed to start automatically when I finish Orbshaka's ritual part 2, which I have accomplished. I think devs make this game over-complicated by mixing different quests and making them the premises of each other.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
thank you, I managed to start the Chufk 2. However, I can't trigger the second half of this quest in which I need to "ask Bris to deliver vension." It is supposed to start automatically when I finish Orbshaka's ritual part 2, which I have accomplished. I think devs make this game over-complicated by mixing different quests and making them the premises of each other.
I agree in this instance. Try talking to Bris about the venison and also go to the upper part of camp. Go to the shops and talk to the general goods merchant. If I remember right, you can hunt for the venison or buy it from the merchant.

ICHIBANnerdy

Jul 19, 2017
The quest log is still a work-in-progress. Who knows when they'll have it finished so it will list all the quests throughout the game.

As for the mission with Kira and Avion, go back to the orc camp. Search around until you find more content. Try talking to Elmy, Bris and Vehlis.
Yeah I've talked to everyone and nothing else happens. Even slept several times and modified some stuff around. Nothing.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes