jems242

Dec 9, 2020
No, you don't need to buy a tent. But you can optionally buy the better tent from Vehlis to gain more favor from the chosen captain.

Once you've made all the preparations go speak to your captain again.
vehlis only gives me 3 options that I clicked on a bunch of times and nothing about buying anything

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
vehlis only gives me 3 options that I clicked on a bunch of times and nothing about buying anything
I don't remember the exact prerequisites but you need to have good enough relation with Vehlis. She'll offer you the tent and tell you to go buy it from her servant.

Reactions: jems242

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
so if they are something that they plan to use that extensively, why the drop in quality if you're going to use it so much ?
Yeah, that's one of the many criticisms / complaints about the development. I personally get it if it was meant as repeatable for un-named random characters, since they obviously don't matter in terms of consistency. But the main character should at least be consistent in her scenes.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
Play any game made by Sierra to find out.
They're all the same after all.
They aren't the same at all.

Crimson Gray is about relationship with yandere, Ouroboros has you escaping a time loop where you are somewhat in-game in game, Don't Save A Princess is a Mario parody, and Last Sovereign is an epic from-zero-to-demon-lord saga with lots of politics and plots.

The only common theme are elements subverting the expectations, and that isn't even the main point in most of these.

Reactions: Back

AnatolyRivera

Oct 29, 2019
Sorry to ask this, but does anyone have a full save? I was unlucky to find most of my old backup saves are also corrupted. I don't really care about what orc Sabia is wooing or what alignment she's at.

kailina55

Aug 11, 2018
Sorry to ask this, but does anyone have a full save? I was unlucky to find most of my old backup saves are also corrupted. I don't really care about what orc Sabia is wooing or what alignment she's at.
Save is attached. It's solo Sabia dom route (not that it matters since most will just use it for the gallery). I had posted it a few pages back but have a feeling people will be asking for it again... maybe someone can add it to the front page?

kailina55

Aug 11, 2018
only whats the point of full saves when jdmod can unlock the entire gallery, even if its outdated
Well the full save you just drop into your saves folder and the gallery is unlocked as well. May be easier for some than installing a mod. I dunno, someone ask for it, so I share.

Reactions: Unreal434

Joe9ty

Jun 18, 2020
Sorry, I remember how to do the catgirl raid but not the next one. That was another feature that the developers abandoned.
Thanks, I had hoped I was doing something wrong and had missed an opportunity to improve my siege stats. Appreciate you taking the time to clarify. (y)

Nov 1, 2020
Yeah, that's one of the many criticisms / complaints about the development. I personally get it if it was meant as repeatable for un-named random characters, since they obviously don't matter in terms of consistency. But the main character should at least be consistent in her scenes.
Such a shame, I can tell the only good thing left in the game is nomo's art as much as I hate him he's one of the best out there, still I think this game should end on a quick note because it doesn't seem they are going to explore all that world map anytime soon and they apparently don't like working on the game

vahe

Apr 10, 2018
Does anyone happen to have a save of sub Sabia before Bris doms her in the tents? No big deal, just curious about how inbetween dialogue goes.

AnatolyRivera

Oct 29, 2019
Save is attached. It's solo Sabia dom route (not that it matters since most will just use it for the gallery). I had posted it a few pages back but have a feeling people will be asking for it again... maybe someone can add it to the front page?
Much appreciated. I actually forgot about jdmod.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes