Hourglass

Feb 26, 2018
Just to clarify: To get the new scenes with Bris, i have to enslave the Catgirls, right?
No, it has nothing to do with the catgirls route, since they all merged once you got control over the tents.
The new Bris content starts in the mainhall after you did the first quest for Vehlis.

BeholdTheWizzard

Oct 25, 2017
As someone completely uniterested in orc rape, but big interest in lesbian or female+futa, is this game worth checking out?

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
As someone completely uniterested in orc rape, but big interest in lesbian or female+futa, is this game worth checking out?
Well, there's a lot of scenes you won't want to see, but no a fair amount of lesbian / futa in there. I'd say you might be interested in it, but know that a lot of the lesbian and futa stuff is a little father into the game and only about 20-25% of the scenes.

slaveyan

Feb 26, 2020
No, only outfit change ive seen so far was with the leather armor but everything else is the same
It's too bad I've been waiting so long and there are no costume changes, at least some iconic outfits should be in the corresponding route.For example, the SUB route should at least have a collar or cuffs

Serapherus

Aug 29, 2017
I'm stuck at the bandit camp raid with the message "they look pretty organised" but i've already visited tekrok and recieved his troops and completed rogue orcs camp and groknak has given permission to raid freely. anyone has any idea why i'm stuck on this? is this a bug?

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
I'm stuck at the bandit camp raid with the message "they look pretty organised" but i've already visited tekrok and recieved his troops and completed rogue orcs camp and groknak has given permission to raid freely. anyone has any idea why i'm stuck on this? is this a bug?
Did you leave the camp to go on the raid?

Shakira

Nov 16, 2017
There are few hot lesbian scenes in the game that are definitely worth checking out but it's not really worth to play the entire game for that. You should just use JDMOD to unlock the gallery imo.

Nomo's art is great but unfortunately, he's not big on lesbian content. His last game - NN had like 2 or 3 lesbian scenes. He's doing a lot better in KoD on that front but this game is suffering from slow update pace.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
I played through the update... (I think I haven't played since ver 10) and it was pretty terrible. Without getting into too many specifics, if you go down a submissive Sabia route, let me just say that every male should be wearing wife-beater shirts. It's not Sabia gets corrupted, it's Sabia is an abused woman who has Stockholm syndrome. I had high hopes for this game as playing a submissive who plays various factions against each other using wits and seduction and knowledge but that shit is totally dead. Thought it might get revived this update, nope. It never will. It's a rape game if you choose the submissive path. The devs should cut that path completely and the writer should never write anything with his version of "submissive women" ever again

Last edited:

yawyeetah

Jul 22, 2018
I played through the update... (I think I haven't played since ver 10) and it was pretty terrible. Without getting into too much specifics, if you go down a submissive Sabia route, let me just say that every male should be wearing wife-beater shirts. It's not Sabia gets corrupted, it's Sabia is an abused woman who has Stockholm syndrome. I had high hopes for this game as playing a submissive who plays various factions against each other using wits and seduction and knowledge but that shit is totally dead. Thought it might get revived this update, nope. It never will. It's a rape game if you choose the submissive path. The devs should cut that path completely and the writer should never write anything with his version of "submissive women" ever again
Totally agree, I thought the sub path was good at first but then it just became a shitfest with the same thing on repeat every time

Lovelyhearts

Dec 13, 2020
View attachment 151216

Overview:
After centuries of struggle between races, humans have established the fearsome Kingdom of Lundar. Fueled by ambition and hunger for glory, the human forces are on the verge of completely annihilating all territories controlled by creatures that have not become vassals. The last hope of fighting off the human armies, a vast monster horde, has been defeated, leaving Lundar as the master of all. Their outside enemies defeated, the noble families and military factions of Lundar have quickly turned on each other in an internal struggle for power. In this vicious conflict, not even religious or family bonds will be spared.​

Thread Updated: 2021-09-17
Release Date: 2021-09-14
Developer: Hreinn Games -
Censored: No
Version: 0.12.4 Public
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Console Commands:

Saves: Try to save at the camp screen, your saves are least likely to get errors there, from version to version.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - MEGA - -
Mac: - MEGA - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: - - CG RIP -

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 4268 View attachment 4269 View attachment 4270 View attachment 4271 View attachment 4273 View attachment 4274 View attachment 4275 View attachment 4276
Someone let me know when its available for android

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
I played through the update... (I think I haven't played since ver 10) and it was pretty terrible. Without getting into too many specifics, if you go down a submissive Sabia route, let me just say that every male should be wearing wife-beater shirts. It's not Sabia gets corrupted, it's Sabia is an abused woman who has Stockholm syndrome. I had high hopes for this game as playing a submissive who plays various factions against each other using wits and seduction and knowledge but that shit is totally dead. Thought it might get revived this update, nope. It never will. It's a rape game if you choose the submissive path. The devs should cut that path completely and the writer should never write anything with his version of "submissive women" ever again
I completely agree with you. I've been supporting the game since 2017 and it's really disappointing that the game has taken this direction. What's worse is that the devs aren't very receptive to constructive criticism so at this point everyone in their Discord just goes with it and kisses their asses.

jefferydomm

Jan 6, 2019
Help please I'm stuck. I'm helping elmy trying to get her a discount. And I have completed all other events up to this and talked to everyone in all the town's and camps. Nothing!

jefferydomm

Jan 6, 2019
I like this game and have been playing it for a few years now. But gosh darn is it terrible to find out what you are supposed to do next. Like unless you have the walkthrough it basically fells like talking to everyone and resting until you stumble on to something for what feels like no reason.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Damn is it really that bad? What's wrong with it? I haven't actually played the game in a long time, so I don't know.

Anyway, I never liked the idea of sub-dom paths, it's just more work and less unique scenes. Sub path was always going to be difficult to pull off given the game's theme and Sierra's departure just made it worse.
Sub/Dom routes in adult games can definitely work if it's carefully planned out and well written. Unfortunately KoD is plagued by lazy writing and a general fanbase of supporters who lack the courage and integrity to stand together and speak out about it.

If you follow the Dom route it's done reasonably well. Sabia uses her defiance and cunning to manipulate people into helping her achieve her goals. The downside is that there aren't enough decent Dom sex scenes.

If you follow the Sub route Sabia pretty much becomes a pushover and a whore. She tries to aim for her goals, sometimes getting by on pure luck, but mostly she just gets raped or gangbanged at every turn.

savagesix

Jan 30, 2019
I just saw an update in my feed that someone just tagged this game bestiality and I was really confused because for a second I conflated this with Noxian Nights and couldn't believe it hadn't been tagged that already

And then I got even more confused after I realized which game was which, because there's been beast scenes in this game for years also.

Cerneu

Nov 9, 2017
I just saw an update in my feed that someone just tagged this game bestiality and I was really confused because for a second I conflated this with Noxian Nights and couldn't believe it hadn't been tagged that already

And then I got even more confused after I realized which game was which, because there's been beast scenes in this game for years also.
Yeah, I was drawn into this thread by the sudden bestiality tag. From what I've read, it seems to point to some scenes featuring a Hellhound? Are they good and is it worth it downloading this game for just that alone?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes