nackedsnake

Engaged Member
Jan 29, 2019
Are the and are safe to download now? I remember read earlier there were virus in those files?
Or I should wait for an updated version ?

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Looking for a bit of advice. I'm now on my 3rd or 4th playthrough and I've never been able to carry out the raid on the base encampment. I think it might be down to the total siege rating being 9 but not sure how I increase it, anyone know where I'm going wrong?
Do you mean the catgirl raid?

Do you know why the artwork of the game changed completely. Honestly I prefer the old version of Sabia.
I think it's juvenile but they decided to pander to some fans by giving Sabia bigger tits and a fatter ass. Plus at some point Nomo tried making quick versions of CG's so he could make a few scenes in less time but no one liked how it looked.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Hey, not the catgirl raid, the bandit encampment that comes later after she secures her own forces, kulgans, whatever captain she aligns to and the catgirls. Sorry, I should have been clearer. :p (y)
Sorry, I remember how to do the catgirl raid but not the next one. That was another feature that the developers abandoned.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Do you know why the artwork of the game changed completely. Honestly I prefer the old version of Sabia.
If you mean the repeatable scene's art, the claim for at least some of the recent repeatable scenes quality was to be "lower quality, but quickly produced assets to speed development". That may not be the exact phrase used at the time, but it's the gist of it.

If you mean the changes to the outfits, I agree that (especially the leather armor) are a massive step down in immersion for me. The old leather armor seemed realistic in that the orc outfit seller outright says they don't have armor for females. So it's old look really did fit both the Conan / bikini barbarian ascetic and having to cobble something workable from what was available. The new leather armor is just an obvious fetish outfit that makes no sense for the orcs to have to sell to Sabia.

Reactions: drone4of2

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
If you mean the repeatable scene's art, the claim for at least some of the recent repeatable scenes quality was to be "lower quality, but quickly produced assets to speed development". That may not be the exact phrase used at the time, but it's the gist of it.

If you mean the changes to the outfits, I agree that (especially the leather armor) are a massive step down in immersion for me. The old leather armor seemed realistic in that the orc outfit seller outright says they don't have armor for females. So it's old look really did fit both the Conan / bikini barbarian ascetic and having to cobble something workable from what was available. The new leather armor is just an obvious fetish outfit that makes no sense for the orcs to have to sell to Sabia.
I like the new leather armor better. I was never impressed with the dumb skimpy bikini armors in erotica and video games.

• Angry
Reactions: DancingGet

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Seem to be stuck, talked to everyone and all she asks if they are going to attend her feast, not sure how to start that and on the map there's an arrow for hunt for the white hind, that doesn't do much either

Nov 1, 2020

May I ask how are those scenes "repeatable" ?
I'm talking about the scenes from the prison break quest

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
May I ask how are those scenes "repeatable" ?
I'm talking about the scenes from the prison break quest
I had no idea which specific scenes you were asking about since your earlier post just mentioned a change in art.

I think you're meaning the scenes with the orcs you break out when they're staying in Sabia's tent. Those are the art pieces they made for use in repeatable scenes. There's only some of them that are used in repeatable scenes currently, at the end of the current tent story from the most recent update. They're planning to use all those art assets for various repeatable scenes in later updates.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Seem to be stuck, talked to everyone and all she asks if they are going to attend her feast, not sure how to start that and on the map there's an arrow for hunt for the white hind, that doesn't do much either
Preparations for the great feast:

- Catch the white hind [200 stamina required] (you will need an energy potion to finish it)
- Purchase food, drinks and furnishings for your feast tent
- (optional) Buy a fancier tent from Vehlis
- (optional) Talk to Elmy about crafting a special liquor
- Invite people

Reactions: jems242

jems242

Dec 9, 2020
Preparations for the great feast:

- Catch the white hind [200 stamina required] (you will need an energy potion to finish it)
- Purchase food, drinks and furnishings for your feast tent
- (optional) Buy a fancier tent from Vehlis
- (optional) Talk to Elmy about crafting a special liquor
- Invite people
Thanks, I have enough energy but clicking on the white hind on the man map keeps saying the same thing over and over again but not accomplishing anything
edit: clicking on it a bunch of times seemed to do the trick, I bought everything the npcs sold but do I have to buy the actual tent? I don't think I seen anything like that while talking to everyone in town, still not sure how to proceed

Last edited:

howdypardner

Mar 26, 2019
What's the difference between this update and the last one? Doesn't seem to me that they added anything
Honestly I'm almost convinced that there was some mistake in the file upload, either here or by hreinn. They say there was a big content update concerning a quest with new scenes, but I can't find that in game or any new locked gallery images.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Thanks, I have enough energy but clicking on the white hind on the man map keeps saying the same thing over and over again but not accomplishing anything
edit: clicking on it a bunch of times seemed to do the trick, I bought everything the npcs sold but do I have to buy the actual tent? I don't think I seen anything like that while talking to everyone in town, still not sure how to proceed
No, you don't need to buy a tent. But you can optionally buy the better tent from Vehlis to gain more favor from the chosen captain.

Once you've made all the preparations go speak to your captain again.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Honestly I'm almost convinced that there was some mistake in the file upload, either here or by hreinn. They say there was a big content update concerning a quest with new scenes, but I can't find that in game or any new locked gallery images.
Supposedly they replaced some art assets and fixed a bug or two.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes