Emperor_Arcturus

Jul 18, 2017
Try the attached and let me know if it works for you. I have the gallery fully unlocked but not sure how to share. Had to pack it into a zip because I wasn't able to upload the "persistent" file by itself, due to it not having a file type associated with it.
Worked perfectly, thank you!

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
On the walkrought during the trial ( i am on the - Alliance with Rokgrid + Alliance with Tekrok + Errand for Dajrab route )
i have to have : "The battle began too quickly for me to tell. All I can say is that I fought until I was alone." → +1 Orcs Loyalty
and i have only 2 option : it was small or it was large , and i do all in the walkrought
and i dont have any reward for that ( reputation and more ) at the end...

Someone can help me ?

Esgaldin

Jun 4, 2018
Someone can help me ?
I play this game long ago so no much direct help, but in the beginning there very heavy on different hiden virables, you can choose some options that can hit back much later, ex: if Subia vas raped in prolog or no, if you work bar or hunt 5 times it give + on trial stat etk. So it very easy miss some detal

Destriss

Sep 3, 2017
I play this game long ago so no much direct help, but in the beginning there very heavy on different hiden virables, you can choose some options that can hit back much later, ex: if Subia vas raped in prolog or no, if you work bar or hunt 5 times it give + on trial stat etk. So it very easy miss some detal
i do all in the sub route , its the walkrought of the patreon site 11.5 so i dont know why one little thing can destroy all my progression

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
they have been working on the game since 2017 and its still 0.12?? What do they want to create there, a new "war and peace"? Smells a bit like money milking. It remindes me something...crescenta,fraudsu
So, version numbers aren't consistent with different developers using different numbering schemes, so it's not a good / safe method to go by if you don't know what their version numbering is.

But you're not wrong in this case, which has been discussed at length in the thread already, so i won't go into that again.

Reactions: drone4of2

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
So, version numbers aren't consistent with different developers using different numbering schemes, so it's not a good / safe method to go by if you don't know what their version numbering is.

But you're not wrong in this case, which has been discussed at length in the thread already, so i won't go into that again.
Man that's a simple decimal numeration system which represents progress unless the dev has its own maths :WeSmart:
I understand that creative process is hard to calculate. Thats why sometimes we see v1.01+ with a complete tag and I also understand that.But when you see 10% progress made in 4 years thats kinda...query? disturbing? tense?

Last edited:

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Man that's a simple decimal numeration system which represents progress unless the dev has its own maths :WeSmart:
I understand that creative process is hard to calculate. Thats why sometimes we see v1.01+ with a complete tag and I understand that.But when you see 10% progress made in 4 years thats kinda...query? disturbing? tense?
Like I said, in this case you're right. My point is it doesn't apply to all developer's version numbering, especially if they change version numbering systems between updates.

I've seen developers use something like Version_2015.05.12, where the version number is literally just the release date, not having anything to do with the number of releases they've done.

I've seen alpha releases listed as version 0.102, which doesn't really mean anything but by decimal numeration implies it's the 102nd release, but in that case I've seen it as the literal first release of the game.
There have been some where they do version 10.4, where they do many updates as version 10.(some number) before they reach a milestone and increase to version 11.(some number). Again, by decimal numeration you might assume there've only been 10 releases if you see the version 10.4, but depending on the developer it could be many more.

My point is that there's no consistency in version numbering, since there's limited standardization in professional coding. Add in amateur coders, and you really can't assume anything just from just 1 or 2 of their version numbers.

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
Like I said, in this case you're right. My point is it doesn't apply to all developer's version numbering, especially if they change version numbering systems between updates.

I've seen developers use something like Version_2015.05.12, where the version number is literally just the release date, not having anything to do with the number of releases they've done.

I've seen alpha releases listed as version 0.102, which doesn't really mean anything but by decimal numeration implies it's the 102nd release, but in that case I've seen it as the literal first release of the game.
There have been some where they do version 10.4, where they do many updates as version 10.(some number) before they reach a milestone and increase to version 11.(some number). Again, by decimal numeration you might assume there've only been 10 releases if you see the version 10.4, but depending on the developer it could be many more.

My point is that there's no consistency in version numbering, since there's limited standardization in professional coding. Add in amateur coders, and you really can't assume anything just from just 1 or 2 of their version numbers.
even if there's no consistency you can always get an approximate picture in your mind of the overall progress and dev's plans based on version and changelogs. I just don't see any point for devs to use decimal to show its progress here

asdfqwert_789

Jul 24, 2019
souldead341 I have checked the changelogs and come to a conclusion that decimal system has nothing to do with the progress. They are just using 0.(ver) to show that game isnt completed. So its just simple counting with adding 0. prefix before the number. Meaning that there's no chance to calcute progress here :Kappa:Turns out to be 12 updates for 4 years.

Last edited:

Ross_69

Feb 2, 2019
I understand that creative process is hard to calculate. Thats why sometimes we see v1.01+ with a complete tag and I also understand that.But when you see 10% progress made in 4 years thats kinda...query? disturbing? tense?
Version numbers don't matter past 0.9. If the version has only one major number, then you could assume it's possibly around 90% complete, at the very least we are getting real close.

But when you go past that? I don't think they will have 100 different versions, so it won't show full picture.

That being said, KoD is a bit fucked. From what I understand, the game started with Sierra Lee as the lead writer, the best fucking writer of adult industry. And it showed, the game really was brilliant.

But at some point Sierra left the team, and quality dropped. Maybe it's also the reason for why progress slowed down.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes