Terry

Nov 14, 2016
Got a crash at the bar grope scene, and couldn't figure how to fix it out, anyone had similar issues?
Same here, following the guide to take control for herself and the first bar grope scene crashed for me and now won't start. Let me know if you figure it out! Sorry I couldn't help.

Edit: Reloading an earlier save didn't seem to help either.

Hotoke

Jan 24, 2018
About the bar grope scene it seems the files are missing. When prompted with the program bug report you can just press ignore for every picture and that will lead you through the scene, although you won't be able to read the text or see the images the game will behave like if the scene did happen.

Diegohp141

Oct 1, 2017
Good evening, I have a problem with the game and I was hoping someone could help me, when I try to start the bar scenes, the game throws an error, I attach an image in the message, how can in fix it ? kingdom.jpg

Back

Aug 3, 2017
The bar groping scene is missing.
bar scene missing
Same here.
Got a crash at the bar grope scene...
Same here, following the guide to take control for herself and the first bar grope scene crashed for me and now won't start.
About the bar grope scene it seems the files are missing...
I have a problem with the game [with] the bar scenes...
In regards to the issues with the Bar Groping scenes, the scenes had worked in the past. However, it looks like the devs mislabeled the image type for what the game wants to call for in this version. As I haven't played KoD, oh goodness, well over a year at least and won't try this latest release, I'll offer y'all the solution from another player...
So in short how I did it, I downloaded the unren program (you can find it by just searching "unren" in your browser) then I dragged it into the folder where the game is located, unzipped it and ran it. I selected the 1. and ran it, then the second. After that i searched within the map with the search tool to find the "scenes" folder, and then looked for "sabiabargropeA (1)" image, and it was marked as a .png file when it should be .jpg; so i renamed the .png into .jpg and did so with all other bar grope scenes, of course my computer asked me if i'm certain if i wanted to change the name and i chose yes. I think this should help you with this problem.
I can attest that UnRen is an excellent tool if you want to dig into the files of Ren'Py games. I have used it many times before. Below are links to where you can find them on F95. Good luck, happy gaming, and hope that helps. Cheers!
UnRen (Windows) -- https://f95zone.to/threads/3083/
UnRen (Mac / Linux) -- https://f95zone.to/threads/16887/

EDIT: The newest versions squashes this bug outright. Just download that instead. ;]

Last edited:
Reactions: Toki_Lhor

Back

Aug 3, 2017
You can't fix it. Just click ignore and continue playing.
The solution is posted right above this post you made. All you have to do is change the image file type for what the game calls for (from png to jpg). Pretty straightforward if you ask me. In fact, the posted solution uses the "sabiabargropeA" specifically as its example that Diegohp had an issue with from whom you've quoted in your post. Just sayin'. ^^ Have you tried what Hortl suggested first? Players helping players is the way to go. Anyway, have fun!

Reactions: Enigmanic

Rancom

Aug 15, 2018
renaming the bar scenes by adding .jpg didn't work for me so I converted the all the bar scene grope A and B images to .jpg. after using unren option 1 and 2. here are the converted .jpg images if anyone wants them.

master022

May 9, 2018
its not letting me save why?? i tried saving the game but its just kicks me out of the game with no save so i had to play all over agin??

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Is there any change from 12-12.3? Or is it just bug fixes and patches?
There are a couple new sex scenes and a reworking of some sex scenes from the last update. Still waiting on a patch for it that's supposed to fix some bugs and add content that was supposed to be in this update.

Kuehl

May 14, 2018
Is it just me or did they get rid of the catgirl scenes in the slave tents? I haven't played in awhile and this new version seems buggy as hell and new content is underwhelming

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
There are a couple new sex scenes and a reworking of some sex scenes from the last update. Still waiting on a patch for it that's supposed to fix some bugs and add content that was supposed to be in this update.
do you have a specific changelog for 0.12.3 i just want to know what they added and changed exactly

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes