Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
do you have a specific changelog for 0.12.3 i just want to know what they added and changed exactly
Changelog from 0.12.0:
- Fixed a bug with one of the new Calin and Deruk scenes jumping straight into another scene instead of going back to the quest.
- Replaced some of the older cgs that were wrongly packed into the game with new improved cg (Ranak and Ver/Taro cgs).
- Fixed a packing error that caused some old scenes and expressions to be missing.
- Some cosmetic changes to the quest involving the shop orc.
- Changed the position of the nameplate on some scenes to allow for better view of the art while text is on display (you can hide text by pressing "h").

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Has anyone shared 12.3 update yet? I couldn't find it on the last few pages of the thread.
You're better off waiting for the next update. The devs are planning to release a patch "soon" to fix bugs and add content that was supposed to be in the 12.3 update.

Reactions: JasDoc

Mike the Red

Apr 26, 2019
If anyone likes a little body jewelry, here's a small cosmetic mod that adds a quartet of piercings to Sabia's paper doll. It doesn't add them to any of the cut scenes. Just extract it to the top directory.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
If anyone likes a little body jewelry, here's a small cosmetic mod that adds a quartet of piercings to Sabia's paper doll. It doesn't add them to any of the cut scenes. Just extract it to the top directory.
Do you have any preview images?

Reactions: PLSENDMYLIFE

mc loving VI

Dec 20, 2020
First, sorry for my english
Second, You are being a little bit unfair with Hreinn Games, they lose their writer and they are management the game the best they can I think.
I still not finished the V12, but for now I like it, specially the Bris + Be Ashi event.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gfugf

Apr 14, 2021
Hi guys, I started playing this game recently (about last week i think), and I have an error occuring for the first scene of the bar groping event, saying that the scene wasn't found in the files. Does anyone know how to help ? Thanks in advance !

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
i know i'm four years too late to say this but
does anyone actually like that Makhor stuff ??
I think it is just a distraction from the plot of the game and the first sign that the project was losing its direction - from Sabia tries to find a way to use the orcs for her purpose (and possibly failing if she became too submissive), to a parade of whatever hot chick the artist felt like drawing next.

Reactions: Barri and drone4of2
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes