Back

Aug 3, 2017
I'm asking for [Monsinne] to put a bit more thought into the scenarios. It's clear that he has to work with certain constraints and Nomo probably isn't willing to do completely different scenes depending on what path the player follows. However, better plotting costs nothing but a little time and inspiration.
^ This. I agree with this completely. I wish Hreinn Games put a little more effort into KoD given the amount of time they've been working on it between updates. For me, there's a reason why I sit on KoD for several updates before jumping back in (outside of time constraints) -- so that there's a bit more meat on the plate while squashing a few bugs that might've popped up in the meantime.
Too much of KoD now feels like they went with the first ideas they got and the dialogue also seems like a first draft. And that's pretty disappointing, given how much time they have between updates.
I've had this exact thought a few times as well. ^^" Sometimes it seems like the team is inspired and put out decent enough content, and at other times it feels like they're just fumbling around and half-assing things. I get that they have their own lives, jobs, and other life challenges, but on some of these updates we've all had that thought "Come on, really? Do better." I just hope we'll see more of Sabia's indomitable will to survive and the wherewithal to carry out plans in pursuit of her vengeance despite everything thrown at her and any obstacles that continues to stand in her way regardless of her personality stats.

The team has definitely skewed into exploring more of the submissive side and the captains lately feel more like an afterthought. Also as far as I know, Hreinn Games haven't capitalized on the whole "freedom-slavery" and "dom-sub" scale without it all feeling watered down to the same basic conclusion. Reminds of a quote... moment...
...a general narrative of a dominant Sabia using sex as a means to an end and using the desires of those around her against them, but playing the dominant route now is mostly just going around and just occasionally, almost randomly, having sex with something that came up, which ends up feeling jarring...
Still can't shake that same feeling even after all this time.
Here I'll actually compliment Monsinne on keeping Neve and Sabia's relationship fun in the way Sierra set up.
(y) Don't forget Lutvog. (Please excuse if I misspelled his name.) He's a good chap and a well-rounded character.
Alrighty all, be safe and happy gaming! Cheers!

Reactions: saint751

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
okay i just restarted to the point where sabia enslaved the catgirls and did all the quests up to freeing vehlis but im still not getting any bris content can anyone help me out here is my save
Look what i told you in my previous comment (previous page) - I told you that you need first to finish the next quest for Vehlis - go sleep in Sabia's tent and when she wake up she will find a letter from Alioch and know that she need to speak with Vehlis - go speak with her and start the new quest - go to Avion city and go to Amelia's brothel - ask Amelia why she was arguing with Priscilla and find that this can be useful and decide to go work for Priscilla - go to the slums to find how to work for Priscilla - after a few times there Sabia will need to told Vehlis what she find and then go back to Priscilla's slums - after a bit Priscilla will say Sabia need to wait 3 days till their Boss comes and after that 3 days you can go continue and later finish the whole mission - then go again to Vehlis and give her what Sabia found and that way you complete the mission! After all that you can go and speak again with Vehlis and only then she will decide to invest in Sabia's tents/brothel - then go find Bris,first she will not be there and till leaving Sabia will need to speak to one of the orcs who come to ask her why Vehlis want to help so much and what she want(this way Sabia will find that Vehlis is captured in prison by the orcs) - after that you can go again to Bris and finally speak with her about Vehlis investment and that way start the whole Bris content!

Reactions: Cataphract 007

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
Look what i told you in my previous comment (previous page) - I told you that you need first to finish the next quest for Vehlis - go sleep in Sabia's tent and when she wake up she will find a letter from Alioch and know that she need to speak with Vehlis - go speak with her and start the new quest - go to Avion city and go to Amelia's brothel - ask Amelia why she was arguing with Priscilla and find that this can be useful and decide to go work for Priscilla - go to the slums to find how to work for Priscilla - after a few times there Sabia will need to told Vehlis what she find and then go back to Priscilla's slums - after a bit Priscilla will say Sabia need to wait 3 days till their Boss comes and after that 3 days you can go continue and later finish the whole mission - then go again to Vehlis and give her what Sabia found and that way you complete the mission! After all that you can go and speak again with Vehlis and only then she will decide to invest in Sabia's tents/brothel - then go find Bris,first she will not be there and till leaving Sabia will need to speak to one of the orcs who come to ask her why Vehlis want to help so much and what she want(this way Sabia will find that Vehlis is captured in prison by the orcs) - after that you can go again to Bris and finally speak with her about Vehlis investment and that way start the whole Bris content!
okay so i just double checked and everything i did the Vehlis rescue quest rested for 2 days talked with her again and she says she is planning something after that i did the latest avion scenes in kira's camp i also did the kia and tentacle monster scene and i am doing nothing but sleeping but im not getting any letter from alioch nothing is happening just to be sure when sabia acquires the tents the enslaved catgirls become free right they are no longer enslaved. even after that i kept sleeping and i still dont get any letter from alioch about the next quest

Last edited:

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
okay so i just double checked and everything i did the Vehlis rescue quest rested for 2 days talked with her again and she says she is planning something after that i did the latest avion scenes in kira's camp i also did the kia and tentacle monster scene and i am doing nothing but sleeping but im not getting any letter from alioch nothing is happening just to be sure when sabia acquires the tents the enslaved catgirls become free right they are no longer enslaved
That's strange... Are you sure you did all the other stuff already and didn't miss something? I am asking because if you did all other things then you should have a letter from Alioch after sleeping! Look around in every place and see if there is something you missed and still didn't do - may be you will find it and then be able to continue by sleeping and having the letter from Alioch!
I am not sure if that's a part of that quest with Vehlis but if you want you can try and see if it is - I am speaking about Elmy at the bar - go there and see her arguing with one of the traders orc who is selling stuff - speak with her and then Sabia will told her she will try to find how to help her - go to that orc (in the same tent from where you can buy clothing,food and other stuff and where is also the shp of Alioch) - one of the choices there will be to go speak with that orc,his name will be there too - i think was the last option of all - then speak with him and decide to help him - after Sabia deal with the orc go to Elmy again and told her about it - this way you will finish that short quest and may be then you will have the letter from Alioch on the next day if that's a part from the whole Vehlis mission too! If not then i am not sure what you are missing and why you can't have the letter from Alioch!

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
That's strange... Are you sure you did all the other stuff already and didn't miss something? I am asking because if you did all other things then you should have a letter from Alioch after sleeping! Look around in every place and see if there is something you missed and still didn't do - may be you will find it and then be able to continue by sleeping and having the letter from Alioch!
I am not sure if that's a part of that quest with Vehlis but if you want you can try and see if it is - I am speaking about Elmy at the bar - go there and see her arguing with one of the traders orc who is selling stuff - speak with her and then Sabia will told her she will try to find how to help her - go to that orc (in the same tent from where you can buy clothing,food and other stuff and where is also the shp of Alioch) - one of the choices there will be to go speak with that orc,his name will be there too - i think was the last option of all - then speak with him and decide to help him - after Sabia deal with the orc go to Elmy again and told her about it - this way you will finish that short quest and may be then you will have the letter from Alioch on the next day if that's a part from the whole Vehlis mission too! If not then i am not sure what you are missing and why you can't have the letter from Alioch!
yeah i checked everything on my save talked to every npc and exhausted all possible options the only way i was able to get the letter was by using the console but then the quest itself breaks and i cant progress any further you can my save from earlier and see if you can find anything wrong

SGrimmer

Aug 12, 2016
Are there any console commands that can change the stats for your raiding parties? I'm trying to do Dom Sabia + Enslaved Catgirls and, while fun, it gives you jack shit for raiding power.

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
Are there any console commands that can change the stats for your raiding parties? I'm trying to do Dom Sabia + Enslaved Catgirls and, while fun, it gives you jack shit for raiding power.
you can use viressea's fuck the raids to skip the raids entirely or use viressea's cheat menu to give your raid party high stats

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
i am doing a sub playthrough i did make a deal with the shaman does that change anything? and i check backed with the tentacle monster kia is not there its just talking to the tentacle monster and asking about the fence
Iirc, there was another place (the lake maybe) where you might still run into Kia, though it's not important. You just need to check in with the tentacle monster from time to time, maybe wait a few days as well. Eventually Bris will confront Sabia about the tentacle monster.

I'm not sure but I think using a modded version of the game may break or stall some of the side quests.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
yeah i checked everything on my save talked to every npc and exhausted all possible options the only way i was able to get the letter was by using the console but then the quest itself breaks and i cant progress any further you can my save from earlier and see if you can find anything wrong
I can see your save file but i am not sure your save file is for PC since when i downoad it,after i decide to put it in the folder saves on the game i see that my saves have one name and your save file was having much longer name with a lot more numbers in the beginning which if i am not wrong means that it is not for PC and will not work for me! May be it is for Mac or Android i don't know.... But if you want me to see where are you in the game then you should give me a save file for PC - i am sorry!

Lucas90251

Dec 2, 2017
I can see your save file but i am not sure your save file is for PC since when i downoad it,after i decide to put it in the folder saves on the game i see that my saves have one name and your save file was having much longer name with a lot more numbers in the beginning which if i am not wrong means that it is not for PC and will not work for me! May be it is for Mac or Android i don't know.... But if you want me to see where are you in the game then you should give me a save file for PC - i am sorry!
thats funny cause i am playing on the pc/windows 10 can you show me a screenshot of how my save file looks and can you send me your savefile just so i can check theres nothing wrong with my game
Edit: I was able to findout what was wrong with my game Viressa's fanfic mod stops the game from progressing so removing that fixed everything thanks for the help

Last edited:
Reactions: LoveWhores

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
thats funny cause i am playing on the pc/windows 10 can you show me a screenshot of how my save file looks and can you send me your savefile just so i can check theres nothing wrong with my game
Edit: I was able to findout what was wrong with my game Viressa's fanfic mod stops the game from progressing so removing that fixed everything thanks for the help
Well your save file was named 1422091_3-7-LT1.save - my saves are named 1-3-LT1.save 20-2-LT1.save and so on and i'm also with windows 10...But anyway that's no matter since you already say that you finally manage to find what's wrong and why you could't continue the game! I am glad you finally can keep to play the game and happy to help when i can! :)

MarshmallowCasserole

Jun 7, 2018
No dig at the development speed, glass houses and all, but...
This right here. It's not that the update had a few CGs. It had A LOT; 745 to be exact. The problem is, those CGs are of worse quality when compared to, say, 0.6 content. Like wtf is this, 3/4 of the pic is static background.

I'm too lazy to update the graph, because I suspect it will be the same as before. A lot of content if you count by volume, but the problem obviously lies in quality that is not that easily plotted on a graph.

AnaKara

Feb 7, 2019
"Attaching a full save if anyone cares. Should hopefully have all scenes in the gallery unlocked. Mine are all unlocked but I'm not sure if sharing 1 save will unlock them all for others as well, since it takes multiple saves to unlock everything."

Did this work for anyone?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes