miawn

Sep 1, 2016
Huh, I'm confused. Didn't they say you'd be able to change and mix your outfits however you like with this update? Or did I misread it

desmosome

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 5, 2018
Wasn't this updated recently? Like last week or so? It had the infiltrating the people that captured the trader girl. It had the slave tent stuff vs catgirl. It had some orc shop merchant groping Sabia who had really red skin for some reason.

Is there some new stuff after that?

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Kingdom of Deception [v0.12.4 Public] [Hreinn Games] crunched

Original / Compressed Size PC: 1,28 GB / 267 MB - Kingdom_of_Deception-v0.12.4-pc-crunched.zip
Original / Compressed Size Mac: 1,26 GB / 249 MB - Kingdom_of_Deception-v0.12.4-mac-crunched.zip

Download (PC/Mac): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway! (y) Thanks! ;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: UnRen v0.91 (Sam@f95zone) - YAC v3.1c (hngg@f95zone) -

Last edited:

Slave_Morgane

Jul 6, 2019
i really liked the update, wanted to work under bris since she was implemented, i just hope there will be more willing submission/dominance acknowledgement later, the blush option was a nice touch, but i'd love to get more

Reactions: Heliophorus

vanhelz

May 3, 2017
how do i get the console commands screen?
open the game folder. Top-right, search "00console.rpy". Open that, and not the rpyc file. Use notepad or notepad++ to open. seach "false". On the 3rd false, you'll see console. config= False. Change False to True. It is case sensitive. STart game and shift+o. That's it.

Joe9ty

Jun 18, 2020
Looking for a bit of advice. I'm now on my 3rd or 4th playthrough and I've never been able to carry out the raid on the base encampment. I think it might be down to the total siege rating being 9 but not sure how I increase it, anyone know where I'm going wrong?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes