Aug 12, 2018
Progress update at least once a month would be nice.
I dont get it why they cant at least communicate with community...
Communication would imply that they say something their patreons can refer to.
If you don't say anything, no one can judge you about what you said and so you can do whatever you want.

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
bonus scenes, not in the story, KoD universe doesnt have Goblins
That's disappointing.i was really looking forward for that .

Progress update at least once a month would be nice.
I dont get it why they cant at least communicate with community...
The devs has been milking this game for 4 years, close to 5 , it's pretty clear why they only release once or twice a year with such small updates , longer they milk it the longer ppl fund them.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
the update has barely been felt by me. 2 years and it still has near the same amount of content since the 2019 something.
Beating a dead horse, the game is a wreck. The writing is poor, they've abandoned some features and just focus on repetitive lewd content while the story barely crawls along and the devs aren't receptive to constructive criticism.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
The bitching and moaning of this sub seems to continue along just fine. People hating on the game returning to write angry posts like clockwork always makes me question why even do it lmao. Just forget about the game and be done with it lol
Not that we necessarily need to explain it to you but some of us have supported the game through Patreon for several years. We were invested in it and are frustrated that what once was a very interesting and promising game has turned into a dumpster fire. For all the money that's been invested in this game KoD has slid down the drain because the lead dev is a great artist but he refuses to accept that his writer sucks at his job.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
*grumble grumble* this is not a sub *grumble grumble* subs are on reddit, this is a forum *mumble grumble* here we have threads.

The only sub here is Sabia, if you are on the sub-path.

Reactions: Stretta and Xill

asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
So just a heads up seems that Nomo commissioned a writer over at Hentai Foundry to write a small story about Sabia getting raped by orcs it is pretty hot in my opinion but I am one of the people who are into sub Sabia so your milage may vary I suppose here is the link
I am the writer, thanks for the mention (didn't actually think my work would end up here).
The idea for the orgasm came from the actual game, as Neve states several times that Orcs are so girthy they stimulate a girl just fine if they're into rough pounding. Sabia refuses to comment, showing she's indeed into it, and several of the sex scenes where she gets fucked make her come from the stimulation after a while.

Last edited:

redhydra

Mar 2, 2018
Anyone got a full save? The gallery unlock doesn't seem to be working. It keeps giving me an error even tho i've set it up exactly as it asked for in the guide.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes