JennyW

Dec 11, 2021
Why?? This is honestly quite shocking to hear. I mean, props for you to support something, but this one? There are so many more deserving teams and underappreciated solo devs out there that could benefit more of your support and be thankful and appreciative of it while also posting progress reports and delivering content as quickly as they can -- unlike Hreinn Games. I gotta believe that you know that's true.

Look, I'm not trying to denigrate your choice here; I respect you as a fellow Zoner. I myself have supported them -- in the past; not now however. The way they are now -- how they conduct themselves and the "progress" they make on KoD -- simply doesn't justify them getting anyone's financial support until they shape up. I'm about given up on them, to be honest. They haven't earned the rights to anyone's hard-earned money, in my opinion. They have done a fine job of poisoning the well on the other hand, and they need to work on clearing that mess up first.

I mean, wow, you've been supporting them since 2017? Jesus Christ, I feel like I need to give you some kind of achievement, or somethin'. ^^" I don't know, I guess I'll pray to the gaming gawds to bless you for your undying support of a game that's been through development hell... Don't you ever feel like you're just being milked at times though? *Sighs* I HOPE YOU WIN THE LOTTERY AND HAVE NOTHING BUT HAPPY DAYS AHEAD OF YOU!!! ;]

*Just point of fact, I went with the assumption that you've been supporting them financially all this time. If that's not the case, then... I guess this post is kinda moot, lol. ^^'
Unfortunately, Kingdom of Deception is quite unique. I mean western style of drawing (I hate anime), wild raсeplay with orcs, strong and interesting heroine (at least she was before the last update), as well as a good storyline and game mechanics (they were also in this game earlier). :cautious:

Kingdom of Deception was my favorite game. Before it became a routine for developers who didn't care about it...

Shakira

Nov 16, 2017
With the current rate of updates, it doesn't look like we'll get to the war line with Lundar any time soon. If we get there at all ... :cautious:
Yeah, they missed an opportunity to show us some Sabia x Lynn, let's hope we live long enough to see the story progress to that point :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: JennyW

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
Reactions: Back and Enigmanic

Dirk231

Feb 12, 2018
Not sure why but I can't advance my story past the second Kira quests where you talk to Tijiana and give her back her horse, the waypoint is pointing at the bandit camp but there's nothing left to do there. I've looked over the walkthrough over and over again and I cant advance to the prison quest and the second part of Ohnshakers ritual. Can someone please help. The only thing i can really interact with is the tentacle monster at Kia's but it says "Went the same as last time, you should try again later.:"

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Not sure why but I can't advance my story past the second Kira quests where you talk to Tijiana and give her back her horse, the waypoint is pointing at the bandit camp but there's nothing left to do there. I've looked over the walkthrough over and over again and I cant advance to the prison quest and the second part of Ohnshakers ritual. Can someone please help. The only thing i can really interact with is the tentacle monster at Kia's but it says "Went the same as last time, you should try again later.:"
You need to bullshit around for several days until the next event triggers somewhere.

Dirk231

Feb 12, 2018
You need to bullshit around for several days until the next event triggers somewhere.
Been trying everything and I mean everything. Avions first quest is done, the Roland quest is done, and so is the first tentacle quest as the walkthrough says is required and should start me off on the next section when these are all done. Should I just spam rest or something? I've done all the various scenes too like the bar drinking etc. Could it be a bug? Did i select a wrong choice somewhere?

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Been trying everything and I mean everything. Avions first quest is done, the Roland quest is done, and so is the first tentacle quest as the walkthrough says is required and should start me off on the next section when these are all done. Should I just spam rest or something? I've done all the various scenes too like the bar drinking etc. Could it be a bug? Did i select a wrong choice somewhere?
It's a pain in the ass but as long as you've completed all the other quests up to this point then you just have to play the waiting game until enough days have past.

Dirk231

Feb 12, 2018
Does anyone have a save file at the start of the prison and second ritual questlines? 99% sure my saves are bugged, I can't continue past the Vehiles supplies questline.

cleanfeel

Jun 16, 2017
All valid points.
I initially started pledging because the game started out strong and I was enthusiastic after playing Noxian Nights. Over time I made some great friends in their Discord server. As things started going downhill I continued supporting them financially hoping the current writer would shape up and things would improve. But over time I eventually reduced my $15/month pledge and early this spring I finally dropped down to a dollar. At this point I just stick around to watch the dumpster fire and interact with friends in their Discord.
You don't have to explain yourself, it's your money. You can give a hobo 20 bucks on the street, you can do whatever you want. I dropped this game pretty early, I played up to the part where the FMC gets to meet the Orc Chief (Shaman Bad End).

I'm curious what's the status of the development of the game now?

My biggest complaint was, as a consumer of Jap H-games, one thing I hate the most is these insta-slut scenes. In my eyes, Sabia says she's a strong independent woman (a general of army), but she becomes a submissive little bitch in the first scene when the orcs fuck her. I also didn't like the fact that Sabia never mentions the traumatic gang rape. Never harbors any grudge. And never tries to "heal her wounds". Just kinda forgets about it, like how Dany forgot about the Iron Fleet. I just found the writing to be poorly done, and doesn't represent the proper response to rape so I dropped it as unrealistic.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Dirk231

Feb 12, 2018
You don't have to explain yourself, it's your money. You can give a hobo 20 bucks on the street, you can do whatever you want. I dropped this game pretty early, I played up to the part where the FMC gets to meet the Orc Chief (Shaman Bad End).

I'm curious what's the status of the development of the game now?

My biggest complaint was, as a consumer of Jap H-games, one thing I hate the most is these insta-slut scenes. In my eyes, Sabia says she's a strong independent woman (a general of army), but she becomes a submissive little bitch in the first scene when the orcs fuck her. I also didn't like the fact that Sabia never mentions the traumatic gang rape. Never harbors any grudge. And never tries to "heal her wounds". Just kinda forgets about it, like how Dany forgot about the Iron Fleet. I just found the writing to be poorly done, and doesn't represent the proper response to rape so I dropped it as unrealistic.
Realism

Hentai game about orcs kidnapping a female human commander and includes sentient tentacle monsters, magic, shiftshaping creatures, and more.

Zero21

Jul 4, 2017
So just a heads up seems that Nomo commissioned a writer over at Hentai Foundry to write a small story about Sabia getting raped by orcs it is pretty hot in my opinion but I am one of the people who are into sub Sabia so your milage may vary I suppose here is the link

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
So just a heads up seems that Nomo commissioned a writer over at Hentai Foundry to write a small story about Sabia getting raped by orcs it is pretty hot in my opinion but I am one of the people who are into sub Sabia so your milage may vary I suppose here is the link
This could be something in the game, given how well-crafted the story is. A wise course of action from Nomo, I guess.

Thanks for sharing.

Alicja Erberg

Jun 28, 2017
While the story fits the narrative quite well, I don't like the fact her response to brutal assfucking is having an orgasm. The ordeal should be mostly unpleasant and degrading and I think the story fails to convey that. A forced gangbang the next day follows the same pattern, unfortunately. IMO the aftermath of both intercourses should be a very painful, degrading and traumatic experience that she would try to avoid at all costs in the future. While reading the story, I'm not so sure she wouldn't like it to become a repeatable experience.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: drone4of2

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
While the story fits the narrative quite well, I don't like the fact her response to brutal assfucking is having an orgasm. The ordeal should be mostly unpleasant and degrading and I think the story fails to convey that. A forced gangbang the next day follows the same pattern, unfortunately. IMO the aftermath of both intercourses should be a very painful, degrading and traumatic experience that she would try to avoid at all costs in the future. While reading the story, I'm not so sure she wouldn't like it to become a repeatable experience.
Well, that's hentai for you and this is meant for the Sub route.

Don't think I want to discuss real-life consequences into some game that has been developmentally dormant for the past few years.

You are more than welcome to submit your writing if that's unpleasant for you.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes