Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Thank you for the packs and the news. Our first hero of the year.

It's also nice to see that they are at a point where they consider a january/early february release to be a viable guess. But judging by the comments nobody needed a reminder that a very similar message was released in last april and the patch kind of bled into maytember. Still this could be a good start for the year.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I know LoL quite well, that's how i found NN in the first place, but it never occurred to me to associate KoD characters with LoL ones. Did i miss something?

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I know LoL quite well, that's how i found NN in the first place, but it never occurred to me to associate KoD characters with LoL ones. Did i miss something?
No. You didn't miss anything. I don't believe there's anything in KoD that refers back to LoL in any way (other than the fact that part of the current dev team worked on NN which, of course, does refer to it). NN is its own thing and it doesn't share a universe -- let alone characters -- with KoD in any way. So you're good. Continue on. ;]

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
I am the writer, thanks for the mention (didn't actually think my work would end up here).
The idea for the orgasm came from the actual game, as Neve states several times that Orcs are so girthy they stimulate a girl just fine if they're into rough pounding. Sabia refuses to comment, showing she's indeed into it, and several of the sex scenes where she gets fucked make her come from the stimulation after a while.

Happy to have you in this thread. Great story. Wish you were the one doing the writing in game. Im gonna keep an eye on your work.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
No. You didn't miss anything. I don't believe there's anything in KoD that refers back to LoL in any way (other than the fact that part of the current dev team worked on NN which, of course, does refer to it). NN is its own thing and it doesn't share a universe -- let alone characters -- with KoD in any way. So you're good. Continue on. ;]
Sabia was initially loosely based on Irelia. Neve was made as an elf imitation of Riven. In one of the human settlements there's a woman who runs a horse stable. She pretty much looks exactly like Katarina.

chesire

May 5, 2017
Sabia was initially loosely based on Irelia. Neve was made as an elf imitation of Riven. In one of the human settlements there's a woman who runs a horse stable. She pretty much looks exactly like Katarina.
Who is Bris based on?

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
No idea who any of these lol characters are ,

but it can't be a coincidence that so many character design look so similar. I mean look at them side by side.

This also makes sense why neve said should rather fight that bandit boss than tijana after spending some time with her.

• Wow
Reactions: pacolel and Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I don't believe there's anything in KoD that refers back to LoL in any way.
No idea who any of these lol characters are, but it can't be a coincidence that so many character design look so similar. I mean look at them side by side.
Oh, well then. I really thought LoL had nothing to do with KoD. I had long inferred from what the devs have said about the project that there was nothing going on with the two IPs. Didn't realize just how much KoD was influenced by LoL -- unlike NN which had direct connections to it. (I know near nothing about LoL truth be told.)

I'm just going to go ahead and shut up now... :whistle:

• Haha
Reactions: Whisky Priest
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes