asgir546

Oct 15, 2019
Sabia was initially loosely based on Irelia. Neve was made as an elf imitation of Riven. In one of the human settlements there's a woman who runs a horse stable. She pretty much looks exactly like Katarina.
Katarina's imitation is a reference to her equine tastes in Noxian Nights, rather than a true inspiration of the character I'd say.

Aug 12, 2018
No idea who any of these lol characters are ,

but it can't be a coincidence that so many character design look so similar. I mean look at them side by side.

This also makes sense why neve said should rather fight that bandit boss than tijana after spending some time with her.
I wouldn't say "based on", rather "inspired by" since there are no really obvious references to LoL. (e.g. story, world, setting, quotes, etc.)

May 5, 2021
So end of January, start of February update means: somewhere in September you will get a halfly finished, buggy game. But we promise to make the next update much faster and include the promised content with the repeatable scenes too. But before that please wait 6 more months to get a higher quality cg set you already saw a year ago.

borkenone

Sep 6, 2018
Sabia was initially loosely based on Irelia. Neve was made as an elf imitation of Riven. In one of the human settlements there's a woman who runs a horse stable. She pretty much looks exactly like Katarina.
Is this only about their appearance? Because I don't see any similarly on their characteristic.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Hmm, yeah. I've been calling the woman in the stables "not-Kata" consistently too because she is quite an obvious reference to NN's version of Katarina. I can also kind of see how a sketch of Riven could turn into Neve, but i never would have guesses an inspiration connection between Sabia and Irelia.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Hmm, yeah. I've been calling the woman in the stables "not-Kata" consistently too because she is quite an obvious reference to NN's version of Katarina. I can also kind of see how a sketch of Riven could turn into Neve, but i never would have guesses an inspiration connection between Sabia and Irelia.
It's been discussed in the past in Hreinn's Discord. Sabia's original sketch was based on their version of Irelia in NN.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
It's been discussed in the past in Hreinn's Discord. Sabia's original sketch was based on their version of Irelia in NN.
I see, thanks. I remember from eons ago that there were different hair style sketches for Sabia and Lynn is using one of those if i remember correctly, but with a longer straight hair i might have caught up on the idea too.

Shakira

Nov 16, 2017
Dunno what you guys are talking about but long ago, they posted a character reveal of a female character called Harlotte. She was supposed to be a slutty monk based on Mai Shiranui. Unfortunately, they deleted that post and I cannot find it anywhere else. It's such a big shame because she looked really hot and badass, was easily among my top 3 favorite characters in KoD. I am still hoping they introduce her in the game and I get to see her before I die :LOL:

Reactions: oshkoshdorosh

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Dunno what you guys are talking about but long ago, they posted a character reveal of a female character called Harlotte. She was supposed to be a slutty monk based on Mai Shiranui. Unfortunately, they deleted that post and I cannot find it anywhere else. It's such a big shame because she looked really hot and badass, was easily among my top 3 favorite characters in KoD. I am still hoping they introduce her in the game and I get to see her before I die :LOL:
Actually now that you mention that, the closest thing to Mai I can think of would be Ylva, the female orc shaman.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Shakira

Shakira

Nov 16, 2017
Actually now that you mention that, the closest thing to Mai I can think of would be Ylva, the female orc shaman.
Just curious, how does she resemble Mai? She doesn't look much like her, does she have a similar character or lore?

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
No idea who any of these lol characters are ,

but it can't be a coincidence that so many character design look so similar. I mean look at them side by side.

This also makes sense why neve said should rather fight that bandit boss than tijana after spending some time with her.
Speaking of which... I can't wait for when that Katarina looking girl will take a huge horse cock. From what I remember she has a thing for horses. Or... she'll get neglected like any other side character that they've introduced into their game.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Just curious, how does she resemble Mai? She doesn't look much like her, does she have a similar character or lore?
It may be a stretch but Mai and Ylva both have long hair, one braided and the other in a ponytail. They both have a slender busty build and if you observe them in game they are a little similar in demeanor.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes