Xill

Jan 10, 2018
Are they even planning on making use of that Orc squad they were shaping up a few updates ago? You know, introduce some management into the game. Take them to raids or hunts. Have sex with them, willingly, even in the sub route. Or do their patrons want this to be just like every other VN ever?

Loktar27

Mar 3, 2019
what happen here?
I remember a hilarious conversation in this post that has been deleted...
Umm...
Maybe someone will erase everything!
Sierra maybe?
xD
Excuse me, it's just a joke.
Better run a veil over that conversation

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
Are they even planning on making use of that Orc squad they were shaping up a few updates ago? You know, introduce some management into the game. Take them to raids or hunts. Have sex with them, willingly, even in the sub route. Or do their patrons want this to be just like every other VN ever?
As I said before some moron started a stupid troll debate, that feature was abandoned.

• Wow
Reactions: Shakira and Xill

herobayer

Mar 21, 2019
In 'Knorgath's murder' when I talk to Elmy seeking information and rest, then I go to the Orc Tents nothing happens, it is a bug?

Aug 12, 2018
It's been nearly five years, and we haven't left the camp yet or made any meaningful progression. This project was so promising—what a shame.
Technically we did. You can enter various locations, even 2 settlements. But unfortunately, we can't do there much more besides the story quests, so i know what you mean.

At this point in the developing process, we already should have seen much more of the map. Here are my ideas:

1: The western region with the Council Settlement and the Shamanic Village for the Shaman Route (Ylva for dom, Ornshakar for sub, a new neutral character (male of course) for her own route) and with some nasty breeding stuff to repopulate the orcish tribes (and Hellhounds of course!) :D
This route would also be the one were she needs the most points in dom or sub to successfully complete it, otherwise she will facing some serious consequences.

2: The eastern regions for the Orc Route, especially Bal ok Dar and Esk og Dar, with more or less straight forward progression in dom or sub routes. And a lot of whoring and/or abusement. :giggle:
Goal would be to unite the tribes and getting support from Vehlis (and the Kingdom of Relona) to invade Lundar, instead of more sneaky/diplomatic attempts to beheading her sister and mother.
This route would be the one were she need the most points in Orc Loyalty, otherwise she has to move on to route 1 or 3 or she will completely fail her mission.

3: The northern region for the human route/her own route (way more dom than sub, because sub wouldn't make enough sense in terms of storytelling) with some good twists. Like getting captured and interrogated and/or losing (some) support of the Orcs which causes her some trouble and risky visits in the Orc Village(s) were she has to rebuild her status and gaining respect again.
Which could, for example, lead to one of the first 2 routes, but with way less freedom of choices. (Sub route)
Or finally solving the disappearing of the Warchief which leads to empowering her even more. (Dom and/or Sabia route)

The western and eastern regions (or the first 2 routes) can also function as an dead (or happy?:BootyTime:) end for her. For example, she is drawn deeper and deeper into the plots of Oranshka or Tekrok until there is no escape. So she has to be really carefully about her decisions there and has to quickly progress her goals, befor its to late for her. (With (unnoticeable) hardlocks to the routes in the middle of their individual storyline.)

That's it. These are my ideas/wishes for the game, but of course we will never see this happen. Sadly.
So have fun of dreaming about it and sorry for the wall of text. :HideThePain:

Fine

Mar 10, 2018
Anyone has a save right before the latest content? My save seems bugged, the new content wont start after the rescue (false agent)

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
I have a few things I need help with.

0036.png
Which clothing is it referring to?

How to I trigger the event to get into the mages tent to get his proof on paper about me murdering the orcs?

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes