brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Anyone have 2 fully completed saves to share with the persistence file also?
1 for the submissive route
1 for the domination route

Thanks in advance either way.

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
It's almost february, they said early Feb at most. Yet no sign of a update..

I guess they were going for a valentine day special or something.

Also the people who installed the new art package can you share some Screenshots on what's new?

ozzo

Mar 4, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Update Post

Hey everyone, here's a quick glimpse into what we're doing for 0.13 right now!

Quests - we've got two of the major quests now completed, but are reasonably large and of course include both Sub and Dom components. In addition to the Ylva quest we mentioned earlier, we've finished a Vehlis related quest to free her from detainment and progress the plot with her (or locking in a bad end, depending on choices with the Vehlis quest in .12! The bad end will be a bit of a bigger bad end than other ones we have done - and Sabia will see its conclusion in .14). The attached teaser pic is a sample from the Vehlis CG that will be used for this quest and for its scenes.
The Vehlis CG was also drawn on stream - so for those that are interested in more frequent peaks into our work, keep an eye on Nomo's stream.
Monsinne is now writing the third major quest for the patch - involving Kira, the Kullar and Amelia. Without giving too much away, we're setting up some clashes with a few of the more important characters with this one, so we're pretty excited with this one! We'll see Sabia learn a little bit more in regards to how Jasmine and Lynn are overseeing their forces while we help Kira gather some information.

As always, thanks for everyone's continued support!

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
well my first estimate seems to hold true.....march release with a 2 month delay due to reasons so june release it is

nyqz

Mar 17, 2018
we've finished a Vehlis related quest to free her from detainment and progress the plot with her (or locking in a bad end, depending on choices with the Vehlis quest in .12! The bad end will be a bit of a bigger bad end than other ones we have done - and Sabia will see its conclusion in .14). The attached teaser pic is a sample from the Vehlis CG that will be used for this quest and for its scenes.
I'd really like Vehlis to get a long term sub/corruption arc to go alongside Sabia. Realizing she maybe fucking more than she likes commerce, maybe ending up in the tents or a brothel.

johnmccain2024

Aug 27, 2021
I see so far Nomo is continuing the "huge lips" direction from the last updates. I don't really hate it, I like it and the fact that he's progressing with his drawing, but I miss the old artstyle a bit. The new one kinda makes the girls look like they had lip fillers.

Reactions: Enigmanic

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
We all wish that releases would be faster, but at least the content is worth it in the end.
Is it though? Genuinely asking, since the content from the last few releases has had kinda shitty art in places, namely the repeatable scenes (kinda understandable) and the shop advertising scenes. Then there's the writing, which has been debated and talked about many times here.

I mean, fair enough if you find it worth it, but I know I personally don't and wouldn't support Heirnn the way they are now (I did for NN back in the day).

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes