Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
How do I get the Slave Orc Armor? Im playing the submissive route
Just side with Tekrok(or what's his name, that brutish one) and follow everything he says. Do this as soon as possible though, because i think you can actually softlock yourself siding with him later, but not getting that armor from the very beginning, because he'll not give it to you, thinking you already have it. That happened to me last time, no idea if that was fixed or not.

Reactions: brittC25

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Just side with Tekrok(or what's his name, that brutish one) and follow everything he says. Do this as soon as possible though, because i think you can actually softlock yourself siding with him later, but not getting that armor from the very beginning, because he'll not give it to you, thinking you already have it. That happened to me last time, no idea if that was fixed or not.
As the saying goes, great minds think alike, I made the same mistake as You did, I gotta start again so, Thanks for the heads up.

w00de

Jun 3, 2017
How do I get the Slave Orc Armor? Im playing the submissive route
Or you could go explore the map till you have to fend of an attack from an orc that has a set of orc slave armor, then go to the store and find someone to make the armor

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
As the saying goes, great minds think alike, I made the same mistake as You did, I gotta start again so, Thanks for the heads up.
You can get a second copy of this armor in the top right side of the map. A random forest part north from the lake.

• Wow

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
You can get a second copy of this armor in the top right side of the map. A random forest part north from the lake.
Or you could go explore the map till you have to fend of an attack from an orc that has a set of orc slave armor, then go to the store and find someone to make the armor
Damn it you guys, now i have zero idea if that was me being blind, or it was actually patched in, since i had that situation in version before the long wait. I'll live my life in doubt from now on.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
You were blind.

But now you can see!
It's a KOD miracle!

My teacher said masturbation ruins your eyes (he wore very thick glasses, he must have been talking from experience).
Guess he never tried masturbating to Sabia getting railed by orcs.

• Haha
Reactions: nyqz

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
You can also get it outside the map southside either around grove or weaving caverns or cardock but must be repaired before use
i think they changed that but it can be started by talking to the blacksmith on the store and you should be able to find a rogue orc and after you beat him he will have a ver. of the dress and take it to the blacksmith to have it remade into the slave outfit or sell it if you already have it

this was such an unneeded thing to add its all because people who took the dom sabia route wanted to have a slave outfit as well which kinda moots the point or the routes -.-

• Hey there
Reactions: Enigmanic

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
..this was such an unneeded thing to add its all because people who took the dom sabia route wanted to have a slave outfit as well which kinda moots the point or the routes -.-
I agree. The devs could have made a sexy outfit fitting for a more dominant and confident protag.

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
How to I trigger the event to get into the mages tent to get his proof on paper about me murdering the orcs?

brittC25

Nov 24, 2018
Can anyone tell me exactly how You complete the path to rescuing vehlis?, I got the potion before hand that protects You once the gate is opened, I defeated the guards, but Jasmine was waiting for me and captured me and then it goes to game over.

If anyone has a save for that path, I would love to get the save and complete the path to see how it actually completes.

Thanks in advance.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Can anyone tell me exactly how You complete the path to rescuing vehlis?, I got the potion before hand that protects You once the gate is opened, I defeated the guards, but Jasmine was waiting for me and captured me and then it goes to game over.

If anyone has a save for that path, I would love to get the save and complete the path to see how it actually completes.

Thanks in advance.
The gimmick of that event is in it's length: it is a drawn out game over scenario. If you watch every scene then you will lose no matter what you do.
So, get that potion, get the location and get Vehlis out as fast as possible. I think it's 3 days min and something like 5 days max to solve this after that it's over.

I don't remember the exact sequence, but it's not that complicated once you know about this gimmick. Something like check the castle twice, check the tavern, get the potion, but i don't remember exactly the shortest way.

• Red Heart

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
Rescuing vehlis can be done in 2 days as you only need to do 3 things

1st day: go to fortress talk to everyone and use the magic scan thing on fortress, then return to elf dude and talk to him about what you scanned(this should unlock a secret room) and go sleep

2nd day: talk to elf dude to recharge your magic scan thing after which you go back to fortress and go to the new room and search it, talk to everyone in town, then go back and scan the room in the fortress after which go to the apothecary he/she should have a potion ready to buy, buy potion and then go back to elf dude and tell him what you found out which should unlock the "let's go rescue Vehlis" option (note: you need to potion to succeed), finish the fight and then your done

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes