kailina55

Aug 11, 2018
Well call me an April fool, but there's rumblings in the discord. Apparently the artist is sending the coder CG image layers to be coded into the game, so maybe that's signs of an update soon™?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
1649098045012.png

Just keep in mind they teased the last update with this pic and it never made it into the game. Not trying to be a downer, just want to spare you from getting your hopes crushed. Having high expectations opens the door for being disappointed. Having low expectations opens the door for being pleasantly surprised :p

Kalist001

Feb 13, 2019
I swear you guys are full on hopium for this game. Talk about waste of potential. Then again, they keep getting paid for it...

oshkoshdorosh

Mar 31, 2020
View attachment 1740085

Just keep in mind they teased the last update with this pic and it never made it into the game. Not trying to be a downer, just want to spare you from getting your hopes crushed. Having high expectations opens the door for being disappointed. Having low expectations opens the door for being pleasantly surprised :p
Friend, i've been a patron since before the first teaser pic of this game dropped (disappearing slutty monk, anyone?). Trust me, i haven't a stockpile of hopium to smoke or a hope left to crush.

Shakira

Nov 16, 2017
(disappearing slutty monk, anyone?)
Damn this hurts me on whole another level. You wouldn't believe it but that character was one of main the reason I started following this game. Fast forward 5 years and I am still waiting for her :cautious:

Do you happen to have her pictures? I think she was called Harlotte. I might commission some art of her in the future myself if Nomo isn't going to do it.

oshkoshdorosh

Mar 31, 2020
Damn this hurts me on whole another level. You wouldn't believe it but that character was one of main the reason I started following this game. Fast forward 5 years and I am still waiting for her :cautious:

Do you happen to have her pictures? I think she was called Harlotte. I might commission some art of her in the future myself if Nomo isn't going to do it.
Alas, i haven't a pic. Three cheers to any of y'all on here who had the presence of mind to save a pic and share it with us old, foolish, burnt-out-by-hopium folks here!

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Alas, i haven't a pic. Three cheers to any of y'all on here who had the presence of mind to save a pic and share it with us old, foolish, burnt-out-by-hopium folks here!
I decided to be a bit of a masochist and looked back through their patreon (and blog) posts. I wasn't able to find anything about a slutty monk. But for some reason patreon posts are cut off in 2016 at to oldest, around the Neve reveal post, so it might have been lost from the site. Or it could be in one of the pay blocked posts with generic titles.

Though was a lovely look back to see comments on basically every public post asking for more frequent news posts.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I decided to be a bit of a masochist and looked back through their patreon (and blog) posts. I wasn't able to find anything about a slutty monk. But for some reason patreon posts are cut off in 2016 at to oldest, around the Neve reveal post, so it might have been lost from the site. Or it could be in one of the pay blocked posts with generic titles.

Though was a lovely look back to see comments on basically every public post asking for more frequent news posts.
They purged their patreon posts when there was a wave of policy changes and enforcement with a mix of copy right strikes.

I don't seem to have it, and by a quick search it does not seem to be available on any relevant site i know either, so as strange as it is, this might be one of the rare cases where a picture was actually removed from the internet.
People were looking for that picture two years ago in this thread, but the result was the same. So unless someone accidentally finds it in a dusty corner of their library, the last two people who have been known to have a copy were the devs themselves.

JasDoc

Mar 6, 2018
New patreon post 'Update and upcoming tavern content CG' has just been released. Could someone please share it?

QwertyBam

Aug 5, 2016
Friend, i've been a patron since before the first teaser pic of this game dropped (disappearing slutty monk, anyone?). Trust me, i haven't a stockpile of hopium to smoke or a hope left to crush.

Funny anecdote about old ideas and removed content: right after Noxian Nights, they were actually considering a Beast Boy/Raven game. I still remember the very first teaser pic with their character models.

Then, a wave of crackdown on parody material convinced them to erase everything and to switch to an original setting. Thus, Kingdom of Deception.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
New patreon post 'Update and upcoming tavern content CG' has just been released. Could someone please share it?
They posted this on discord
Hey Everyone , letting you know where we're at!
Near the end through working on .13, we decided on adding a small quest involving an Amelia & Sabia CG as some payoff from all of the teasing and flirting that happens between the two, as you might have already seen if you have caught some of the Nomo streams working on the CG above. The small quest has expanded in scope, and instead of being a bonus payoff to their flirting, it's now an important quest that is also going to focus on progressing the story. It will involve working toward gaining more information about Jasmine's plans, as well as Sabia trying to see if she can leverage her position and information against Kira. The word count in the quest has gone from small, to currently the largest that Monsinne has written so far for KoD.
The CG itself has also been significantly expanded - instead of being a small CG with a few different panels, it's now a very modular bar scene. The images attached show the scene. All of Sabia's clothing is modular, that means we can have Sabia with only a skirt on, or only panties on, or only a blouse on, or any combination of clothing in the barmaid outfit. On top of that - Nomo has also made sure that it can be used in a variety of sex scenes, with orcs and different humans. Along with several modular slaps and gropes. It's a big set of images, and something we can make use of in any tavern/bar setting in the game going forward! We are also experimenting with a mini game for when Sabia works in orc or human tavern, and either getting bonus money or getting into sexual situations depending on how she manages. Focusing on making use of CGs or making the CGs useable for future content is something that we have been putting our eye to in the last few patches. Similar to when the groping panels were created, it allows us to explore more scenes expressively than otherwise.
For both of those reasons, we're excited for this quest and accompanying CG, and excited to be able to show it to those that haven't caught Nomo's stream. While the CG took longer than we originally envisioned for the scene, it will add a lot of good content for the future. Once we properly have it in the game for the next update, it should be the last delay before the release. Thanks for the continued support everyone, and stay safe.
1649260893270.png

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Near the end through working on .13, we decided on adding a small quest involving an Amelia & Sabia CG as some payoff from all of the teasing and flirting that happens between the two, as you might have already seen if you have caught some of the Nomo streams working on the CG above. The small quest has expanded in scope, and instead of being a bonus payoff to their flirting, it's now an important quest that is also going to focus on progressing the story. It will involve working toward gaining more information about Jasmine's plans, as well as Sabia trying to see if she can leverage her position and information against Kira. The word count in the quest has gone from small, to currently the largest that Monsinne has written so far for KoD.
The CG itself has also been significantly expanded - instead of being a small CG with a few different panels, it's now a very modular bar scene. The images attached show the scene. All of Sabia's clothing is modular, that means we can have Sabia with only a skirt on, or only panties on, or only a blouse on, or any combination of clothing in the barmaid outfit. On top of that - Nomo has also made sure that it can be used in a variety of sex scenes, with orcs and different humans. Along with several modular slaps and gropes. It's a big set of images, and something we can make use of in any tavern/bar setting in the game going forward! We are also experimenting with a mini game for when Sabia works in orc or human tavern, and either getting bonus money or getting into sexual situations depending on how she manages. Focusing on making use of CGs or making the CGs useable for future content is something that we have been putting our eye to in the last few patches. Similar to when the groping panels were created, it allows us to explore more scenes expressively than otherwise.
For both of those reasons, we're excited for this quest and accompanying CG, and excited to be able to show it to those that haven't caught Nomo's stream. While the CG took longer than we originally envisioned for the scene, it will add a lot of good content for the future. Once we properly have it in the game for the next update, it should be the last delay before the release. Thanks for the continued support everyone, and stay safe.
View attachment 1743365
Could you share that image in proper size, please?

LyfeIsBall88

Jan 7, 2018
View attachment 1743365
Could you share that image in proper size, please?
scenes.png

Last edited:

AlienBreeder

Jun 27, 2021
G'day Strangers!

In response to Shakira, 01.PNG
mainly the first sentence. From that and other comments, I take it to be a repeatable scene.

And to people in general:
02.PNG
to me this reads as not the infamous 'Soon' that people bandy about, but, sooner rather than later (apologies), particularly as they've put an end point to the scope of the update.

(I also subscribe to that certain tier).

Have a good one!

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes