Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
More than Half those images are just copy paste pics with slapstick retexture/colour schema.

Also why are humans big as orcs to begin with didn't the whole sub/dom thing centralised around how orcs are huge and have huge dicks and stamina. That's littrally the reason why neev /dark elf stays at the camp .

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
G'day Strangers!

In response to Shakira, View attachment 1743694
mainly the first sentence. From that and other comments, I take it to be a repeatable scene.

And to people in general:
View attachment 1743698
to me this reads as not the infamous 'Soon' that people bandy about, but, sooner rather than later (apologies), particularly as they've put an end point to the scope of the update.

(I also subscribe to that certain tier).

Have a good one!
We'll see you in 3 month

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Well, this post explains quite a lot in hindsight.

Where is the february release? Why was Nomo drawing stuff for a february release in march? Why did it look like his modular-style? What were all of them doing during this time?

Now we know. And it seems like decent work has been put into a sexy content, so that's great. I still think that it would benefit everyone (the devs included) if they shared this kind of info piece by piece to avoid months of guessing. Imagine a post history like this:

(warning, speculation)
mid february: since Nomo was done with drawing for this patch he wanted to make something fun with Amelia, check out his stream.
late february: remember those sketches with Sabia and Amelia Nomo was drawing? well, we thought that it could be nice if they were modular, because tavern content has always been popular and this could be useful in the future.
mid march: well, if Nomo is already putting so much effort into drawing these, we should use at least some of them right away, so we made Monsinne write up some scenarios.
now: well, this got out of hand a bit. in short: Monsinne and Nomo went overboard and now we have public scenes with Amelia+Sabia, bar groping for both orcs and humans as well as information gathering for the main story.

This could have improved their PR, saved us two months of guessing and if something goes sideways and they decide to not commit to this plan fully, then after any of the short posts i sketched up they could just say that "well, we will add the original scenes with Amelia and finish the rest for a later patch. we had too many delays already".

Either way, they are doing two things i've been asking for a long time now: using the modular/repeatable scenes to gather information or curry favor and they are using the sexy scenes to advance the story instead of just filling it up. Even if they never heard of me, i'm glad that my suggestions are being granted.

And as always: thanks to all of you who brought us news and pictures.

Karminator

Dec 12, 2021
When the main team members inevitably retire because they finally got a better job or family issues, this will fall out

Just like every small group organization, YouTube channels, bands, startup projects etc , games are no different.

Its been 4 fuking years and the MC had yet to reach her kingdom or even have a real gameplan for her Revenge.

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Its been 4 fuking years and the MC had yet to reach her kingdom or even have a real gameplan for her Revenge.
Wow, 4 years ? I like what I have seen till now, I understand that drawing takes a long time, but that is definitively something that makes one having a lot of doubts before thinking about sponsoring...

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Wow, 4 years ? I like what I have seen till now, I understand that drawing takes a long time, but that is definitively something that makes one having a lot of doubts before thinking about sponsoring...
Well, the issue is more that they seem to have just kinda lost the idea of the plot and have mostly been stuck in the orc camp the entire time. Since the premise of the game is about Sabia reclaiming her place in the kingdom, there seems to be basically no actual progress towards that in the entire development time so far.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
More than Half those images are just copy paste pics with slapstick retexture/colour schema.

Also why are humans big as orcs to begin with didn't the whole sub/dom thing centralised around how orcs are huge and have huge dicks and stamina. That's littrally the reason why neev /dark elf stays at the camp .
Because they are way too lazy in order to make new human figures, sadly this problems was here from start, all human's arts are retextured orc arts, big hands big dicks and big bodies... which make the whole "oh orcs are so big and intimidating" sound stupid...

ouch2020

Aug 11, 2020
Because they are way too lazy in order to make new human figures, sadly this problems was here from start, all human's arts are retextured orc arts, big hands big dicks and big bodies... which make the whole "oh orcs are so big and intimidating" sound stupid...
Hmm, remember I am a newbie to this game, I discovered it +/- a month ago, played a bit and haven't played for a couple of weeks, but...
From the posts I have seen till now, if I understood correctly, it seem one problem is that they had a premise for the story (world with orcs, betrayed, survive in orcs camp, try to get back or maybe end up forever with orcs, the orc factions), but that they started the game before having developed further the storyline, and then had to improvise.

Firewally

Jul 21, 2018
Well, the issue is more that they seem to have just kinda lost the idea of the plot and have mostly been stuck in the orc camp the entire time. Since the premise of the game is about Sabia reclaiming her place in the kingdom, there seems to be basically no actual progress towards that in the entire development time so far.
Nah the deeper issue is that they keep re-tweaking stuff, adding minor content, re-dedesigning this and that, adding more filler on X day while each update goes 1-2 scenes forward in terms of plot. Because they can, essentially, because at 795 patreons they're most likely raking in 1k each every month by doing the above "maintenance" work.

Kingdom of Deception might've aswell been a short called "Purple Hair Slut in Orc Gangbangs" at this point.
God damm move the story forward first, then come back and add "filler" content to where you believe it's lacking.
IDGAF about modular Sabia clothes for "stonks guys this maintenance thingy is going to let us produce a bigger content pipeline" when half your shit is just recolours.

pinkycat

Feb 13, 2020
how do you do the raids after the bandit camp i think it was, i kinda forgot tbh. but i got a quest arrow right above the mountains but when i click it i can only test formation. i did the tekrok quests.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
how do you do the raids after the bandit camp i think it was, i kinda forgot tbh. but i got a quest arrow right above the mountains but when i click it i can only test formation. i did the tekrok quests.
There are none. They have literally just that initial raid in the game and have done nothing with that system since then.

Jan 31, 2022
Nah the deeper issue is that they keep re-tweaking stuff, adding minor content, re-dedesigning this and that, adding more filler on X day while each update goes 1-2 scenes forward in terms of plot. Because they can, essentially, because at 795 patreons they're most likely raking in 1k each every month by doing the above "maintenance" work.

Kingdom of Deception might've aswell been a short called "Purple Hair Slut in Orc Gangbangs" at this point.
God damm move the story forward first, then come back and add "filler" content to where you believe it's lacking.
IDGAF about modular Sabia clothes for "stonks guys this maintenance thingy is going to let us produce a bigger content pipeline" when half your shit is just recolours.
What else is funny is that the map is literally 70% unavailable. Sabia isn't any closer to "getting revenge" or going back to her homeland than at the very beginning. They should just add a lust stat like in noxian nights where sabia gets hornier and hornier and eventually starts inciting things on her own, rather than her fucking everyone for "extra information" or some shit like that... So the story progresses faster if it's lower but has extra scenes if it's high..

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
They posted this on discord
Hey Everyone , letting you know where we're at!
Near the end through working on .13, we decided on adding a small quest involving an Amelia & Sabia CG as some payoff from all of the teasing and flirting that happens between the two, as you might have already seen if you have caught some of the Nomo streams working on the CG above. The small quest has expanded in scope, and instead of being a bonus payoff to their flirting, it's now an important quest that is also going to focus on progressing the story. It will involve working toward gaining more information about Jasmine's plans, as well as Sabia trying to see if she can leverage her position and information against Kira. The word count in the quest has gone from small, to currently the largest that Monsinne has written so far for KoD.
The CG itself has also been significantly expanded - instead of being a small CG with a few different panels, it's now a very modular bar scene. The images attached show the scene. All of Sabia's clothing is modular, that means we can have Sabia with only a skirt on, or only panties on, or only a blouse on, or any combination of clothing in the barmaid outfit. On top of that - Nomo has also made sure that it can be used in a variety of sex scenes, with orcs and different humans. Along with several modular slaps and gropes. It's a big set of images, and something we can make use of in any tavern/bar setting in the game going forward! We are also experimenting with a mini game for when Sabia works in orc or human tavern, and either getting bonus money or getting into sexual situations depending on how she manages. Focusing on making use of CGs or making the CGs useable for future content is something that we have been putting our eye to in the last few patches. Similar to when the groping panels were created, it allows us to explore more scenes expressively than otherwise.
For both of those reasons, we're excited for this quest and accompanying CG, and excited to be able to show it to those that haven't caught Nomo's stream. While the CG took longer than we originally envisioned for the scene, it will add a lot of good content for the future. Once we properly have it in the game for the next update, it should be the last delay before the release. Thanks for the continued support everyone, and stay safe.
View attachment 1743365
Hahaha yet another post going like this:
"Yeah you see, we're late again cause it took us longer than we expected (lol good explanation) but now we've done laying on the groundwork for the next updates (so we could copy-paste art better to seemingly create more CGs while putting in less actual work and still be late lol) so they'll come out on time and faster than previously (we hope the least possible number of people remember than we've been saying the same thing for at least the last three updates to no avail lol). Here, have some of our new pasta, shut the fuck up and keep getting milked while appreciating it, losers lmao!
Cheers~"

Have always been saying, something like this should be punished by law.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes