MingXiao

Aug 9, 2021
I had an argument with Nomo before I abandoned their Patreon and Discord (after I'd been a supporter since 2017). He tried to explain or justify the long development time by saying that the story hasn't advanced past the first map area because they needed to make the art assets for the other locations.
I don't think its hard to draw backgrounds, espically for a game like this. The backgrounds are very simple and cartoonish which imo would take 1-3 hours and max 4 hours. Just watch some map that's been done before and alter it. Oh we need to goto some demonic village? Add the stereotypical human butcher and demon slave auction house alongside the huge building in the middle for their pope/leader. Need to know what it could look like? Just watch Diablo 1's dungeon levels or warhammers new game and look on the Blood Faction.

I think the hard part of games is to make stuff fit toghether but man is this obnoxious.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
how do i access cheats?
The only way to cheat is by installing and using JDMOD and then pressing SHIFT+O to open the console commands. And cheating here is not one like Skyrim where you input TGM to toggle "God Mode". You can have as much health as you want through the JDMOD's Console Commands. There is a link to JDMOD at the very first post (and page) in this thread. Be sure to read a little slowly so that you don't miss out on anything.

Reactions: Karminator

Py Ape

Oct 26, 2019
how do i access cheats?
1. You can use unren(search in the forums).
2. Then extract rpa files using the 3rd option in unren.
3. Open variable viewer in the application(game) by pressing shift+d.
4. Look for variables you want to change(money,relation points,stats).
5. Press shift+o to open console.
6. Use the variable name you want to change which you saw in step 4.
7. Enjoy the game.

Or

Use some kinda mod. Dunno any, I use console.

Apr 6, 2020
It seems to me that if they returned to Origins, namely the RPG maker, they would transfer all the game content there, they would have more freedom, and less time would be spent on everything else. There are a lot of RPG makers, there are also a lot of scripts for them with content that adds variety. It would be possible to implement a system of raids, and battles, and puzzles, and other mini-games. And the art would also look beautiful, and the style would be adjusted.
Of course it would take time, but in my opinion the further development of the game would be much faster. And theoretically there would be more possibilities. But alas, we have what we have. Maybe by the end of the year, the developers will make more content with repetitive scenes, a ton of water (I have meaningless text), a bit of plot development, and a series of bugs for aftertaste so that we wait another month for fixes.

voerman

Apr 8, 2020
I don't know. RPGMaker is easy to do generic things, but even with all the scripts out there, it takes a dedicated team to really combine them into something great.

Reactions: drone4of2
Aug 11, 2020
It seems to me that if they returned to Origins, namely the RPG maker, they would transfer all the game content there, they would have more freedom, and less time would be spent on everything else. There are a lot of RPG makers, there are also a lot of scripts for them with content that adds variety. It would be possible to implement a system of raids, and battles, and puzzles, and other mini-games. And the art would also look beautiful, and the style would be adjusted.
Of course it would take time, but in my opinion the further development of the game would be much faster. And theoretically there would be more possibilities. But alas, we have what we have. Maybe by the end of the year, the developers will make more content with repetitive scenes, a ton of water (I have meaningless text), a bit of plot development, and a series of bugs for aftertaste so that we wait another month for fixes.
You'd be surprised how limited RPG maker actually is. Sure, you could use plugins, but then I'd say you could also code the game using 1960s punching cards. The coding experience would be equally painful.

Evergrey

Aug 7, 2016
and then wait for polished build aka not a completely broken build in july?
nah the fixed build is usually the public build my guess is that they will say that the thing they advertised to do in this ver. could not be put in due to reasons and will say that they will release it as a patch probably july or aug then delay it long enough and they will just say they will put it on the next build which would be around dec

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes