Redleg

Apr 22, 2018
They dont know themselves let alone anybody here. If there were that many more updates nobody alive today will see the finale.

sam1545654

Jan 1, 2018
Went and did a full sub and a full dom run start to finish and honestly at this point they should just turn the rest of it into a CYOA kind of kinetic vn. Plain and simple they are going to reach a point where they don't want to do it at ALL anymore for any price at which time they snap an abrupt lid on the game which will suck. Or just abandon it all together and disolve their "team" which will super suck. One needs only look at the in game map to realize that this roller coaster went off the rails a long time ago. Only just now getting out of the orc camp in any real way and still countless untouched locations. Nonsense additional npcs which take away from the main story which ends up no big loss since the "main" story hasn't really moved an inch since Jesus last walked the earth. Add to that the updates which aren't the actual promised updates, which themselves need to be updated in order to play the second most recent update which is fine by them cause it gives them time to do a mini update which isn't really an actual update its just the scenes that were supposed to be in the original update.

Remarkable.

Only we the chosen few that have watched this unfold get to bear witness to something so mind mindbogglingly ridiculous, That no one who was unaware of it and in possession of a fully functioning brain would possible ever believe it, even in the face of proof.

But who am I to judge.
All things flow according to the will of the great magnet.

heehatatt

Jun 2, 2017
Only they didn't even release their most recent mini update, despite their promises. The map definitely needs to be reworked I think, but I also think the entire game kinda needs to be reworked. Abandoned storylines/characters/mechanics (kentark training, horse girl, slavery/freedom, probably more that I don't remember) should get cut, art reused elsewhere. Now that Hreinn has started to do repeatable scenes there ought to be some kind of mechanic connected to them, otherwise what's the point? Might as well just view the scenes in the gallery. Then again that sounds like a lot of work :KEK:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Maybe we should restructure their patreon for them, in a manner that lets them actually do work, because we know that part is a little too much for them.
So long as the ones that got blindly milked over at their Discord server persist, well, it won't change anything or give enough leverage in the foreseeable future. I don't know... just my two cents.

Somebody gotta open their eyes slowly, y'know? The question is... who's gonna do it without getting banned or kicked from the server? Seems like a pretty tight-knit community that doesn't appreciate party poopers, I'd say.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
So long as the ones that got blindly milked over at their Discord server persist, well, it won't change anything or give enough leverage in the foreseeable future. I don't know... just my two cents.

Somebody gotta open their eyes slowly, y'know? The question is... who's gonna do it without getting banned or kicked from the server? Seems like a pretty tight-knit community that doesn't appreciate party poopers, I'd say.
We should try atleast,im not a fan of discord but im willing to go and talk to those idiots,who's with me?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes