Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Honestly this game gave such a good vibe with side quests/storylines that it reminded me of skyrim where you enjoy them so much you ignore the main storyline,if it proved too much they could have focused on the side quests and work it out with sierra lee for the main quest,after all why did they break up with her? Her games are great!

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
We should try atleast,im not a fan of discord but im willing to go and talk to those idiots,who's with me?
I wouldn't waste my time and resources just to tell people who's too oblivious to reality that the developer is just there to milk them dry for months and months and months.

You'd probably find yourself easily fatigued by just thinking how to open their eyes when they themselves wanted to willingly keep it shut so long as their imagination fulfilled.

Reactions: Enigmanic

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Not to refuck the minotaur or anything but again, this game started so intriguing. SMDH.
Minotaur scenes were the best and quite unique because it wasnt a generic raped scene,it showed how dificult it was,compare that to the normal orc scenes,it showed that minotaurs have a culture of rape,even religion of rape and a culture around slavery of women from all races,it would have been interesting to see more scenes with minotaurs aswell as a storyline in minotaur land.

Karl Speidel

Sep 20, 2021
Did I mention that Avion is extra sadistic and domeniering (idk how its spelled) towards Sabia because he saw her tatoo from the minotaur campaing? It makes it even better (for us the players from a lore/story POV) like Avion getting payback for the minotaurs slain.

Loktar27

Mar 3, 2019
We also in Spain, Madao xD
What a dejavú from old times. The old bleeding may.
They said early February, it's hilarious.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
Minotaur scenes were the best and quite unique because it wasnt a generic raped scene,it showed how dificult it was,compare that to the normal orc scenes,it showed that minotaurs have a culture of rape,even religion of rape and a culture around slavery of women from all races,it would have been interesting to see more scenes with minotaurs aswell as a storyline in minotaur land.
"when orc dick is just not enough anymore"

zer3000

Jul 19, 2019
I wouldn't waste my time and resources just to tell people who's too oblivious to reality that the developer is just there to milk them dry for months and months and months.

You'd probably find yourself easily fatigued by just thinking how to open their eyes when they themselves wanted to willingly keep it shut so long as their imagination fulfilled.
Reminds me of real life

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: gzrtjhgtyhjljk

Limited20

Aug 4, 2020
I rly hope that this game does not get abandoned

I rly loved most of the sex scenes at the start of the game. Like the one whre Sebia sucks dick in the tents. The barmaid job scenes etc...
I love the slutty outfits too <3
But i love how sebia's reactions change, how she gets more slutty too <3

Rly hope it continues

Frogperson

Jan 15, 2019
I rly hope that this game does not get abandoned

I rly loved most of the sex scenes at the start of the game. Like the one whre Sebia sucks dick in the tents. The barmaid job scenes etc...
I love the slutty outfits too <3
But i love how sebia's reactions change, how she gets more slutty too <3

Rly hope it continues
Yea, same. Came back to check on this after going back and playing Noxian Nights. I actually prefer this one premise wise. But , my god, when I read the walkthrough from 2016 talking about KoD.. man, im not sure on the development, but six years is a long time for a hentai game.

Reactions: Karl Speidel
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes