Jan 31, 2022
I've noticed that, from their high quality scenes, old and new, they've never used any of them as a repeatable. You could argue the guards during the arena event was a repeatable but I'd say not really because after each scene, there's 1 more orc to fuck sabia. By repetables I mean like the ones with Bris, that you can repeat whenever you want. I'd much prefer if they made 1 high quality scene with Bris dominating Sabia and make it as such than these low quality random scenes. But if there's 1 scene that I'd make a repeatable it would definitely be this one: kira_badend_36 (1).jpg
This shouldn't have been a bad end and instead Canon for both play throughs (sub and Dom) change my mind!

Reactions: randomklark

Negativpro0

May 23, 2020
I've noticed that, from their high quality scenes, old and new, they've never used any of them as a repeatable. You could argue the guards during the arena event was a repeatable but I'd say not really because after each scene, there's 1 more orc to fuck sabia. By repetables I mean like the ones with Bris, that you can repeat whenever you want. I'd much prefer if they made 1 high quality scene with Bris dominating Sabia and make it as such than these low quality random scenes. But if there's 1 scene that I'd make a repeatable it would definitely be this one: View attachment 2269421
This shouldn't have been a bad end and instead Canon for both play throughs (sub and Dom) change my mind!
They did an alternative version with Neve over Kira

Jan 31, 2022
Agreed but it's all about sabia mind broken so she won't be able to focus on her revenge or anything more than being"worthless". so can't be repatable the way they wrote it,if they reworked that it can be repatable
Also I hope they remove or rework thoes Birs scenes it's garbage that route could be wayy better than this
I was disappointed too. I mean Sabia being forced to kiss Bris' heels is great in terms of humiliation but that's where it ends. Sabia should've been reduced more to a proper slave to Bris and they could've gotten creative with the scenes. As an example, Bris could strapon fuck her. Or walk her through the camp on a leash naked, or whore her out in the tents. These are rlly basic ideas they could've easily implemented but what do u expect from the one and only hreinn games right?

Falso

Jun 23, 2017
does anyone have the bonus pack 11? I remember an extra goblin scene with neve but there is nowhere to be found

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Who is stronger neve or Kira
I just got a crazy Idea of Kira using her spear on neve then remembered her armor...that would be tough one
My bet is on Neve any day.

Short of Sabia's mom, i don't think anyone we have seen so far would have a chance against Neve if she was serious. Dajrab respects her (probably the strongest orc in the camp), Lutvrog said that she is stronger than him. Kia considered her alone as "danger" so far. It has been hinted at that elves hair turn white as they level up or get kills.
Plus Neve activates boss music and special effects when she is serious, so that's an easy vote from me. :)

Jan 31, 2022
Well I wish Kira tastes some fun of being humiliated :KEK:
Kira being Neve's sex slave would be pretty good ngl. Like in the position Kira put Sabia in. They could actually wrap her storyline like that, or Kira ends up as Sabia's slave for the Dom play through (if it was actually a thing). So many ideas, so many opportunities, so little work ethic. Not to mention Jasmine and Tyra, scenes with them would be amazing as well.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
What is the purpose of freedom and Slavery points? Anyone know?
That's for the Catgirls Raid ending (for the catgirls). If you let them work, you gain freedom points

You imprison them, well, you gain slavery points

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
Okay So, I know people have been dumping on this game and it makes sense. I have Played NN and it was great.
I feel like the writing really fails at the dom/sub parts and so does the story. Like if someone is going full dom route why have Sabia be fucked like a pig, she should be ruthless and cold kinda like at the beginning of the game. Also, if you go sub route then those changes should be shown in her behavior and daily life you can't except me to believe that Sabia being fucked in the ass by a minotaur to the point where cum came out of her mouth can recover and act like she is not a bitch in heat. Same with the whole Bris situation how about making an entire sub route like NN. Where Sabia actually becomes a hardened slut where cock is her main priority and revenge is second, she goes to work in the tents willingly becomes a bitch for Bris and Kira and loses respect of the orcs, only allowed to be either naked or wear the slave outfit (I think NN had something similar to this). I feel like if they do make an ending they will make one for a sub version which you can gain if Sabia's sub amount is equal to the amount of the fucking if statement that is going to be coded in, in which she is going to act like normal and sane get her revenge and then all of a sudden she is a whore sucking cock and shit.
The reason why I didn't mention the main story is because let's be honest where is the main story at all, we had Lynn but than focus moved on Jasmine and now we are chasing and investigating her ass, The Chief thing didn't get resolved and even tho they could make a bonus scene canon by bringing in a new temporary care taker (owner) of the bar they instead relied on Emly and removed the grab a drink option after that one event ( I think ).
The artwork is still great I have seen worse so I am not that thrown off by it. Try reading Young Master Lee (I think was the name) webtoon comic man the art was so good and so was the story only to be reduced to a mediocre art and story that created plot holes, I have gone off topic but yeah the art really took a hit for that manwha compared to that this is still gold.

Also can someone link Sierra's patreon or Twitter Thanks.

Last edited:

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
... can someone link Sierra's patreon or Twitter Thanks.
Sierra Lee - Patreon: - Patreon Benefits: - Subscribe Star: - Blog: - Twitter: - Steam: - Itch.io: - Newgrounds:

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Not really you still gain them after catgirl quest I think they supposed to shape sabia character when taking charge of people army but got abandoned
Yeah? Like I said, it was for, at first, the Catgirl Raid and then somehow went into some parts of the Red God's Arena during the first introduction of Ylva IIRC

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Okay So, I know people have been dumping on this game and it makes sense. I have Played NN and it was great.
I feel like the writing really fails at the dom/sub parts and so does the story. Like if someone is going full dom route why have Sabia be fucked like a pig, she should be ruthless and cold kinda like at the beginning of the game. Also, if you go sub route then those changes should be shown in her behavior and daily life you can't except me to believe that Sabia being fucked in the ass by a minotaur to the point where cum came out of her mouth can recover and act like she is not a bitch in heat. Same with the whole Bris situation how about making an entire sub route like NN. Where Sabia actually becomes a hardened slut where cock is her main priority and revenge is second, she goes to work in the tents willingly becomes a bitch for Bris and Kira and loses respect of the orcs, only allowed to be either naked or wear the slave outfit (I think NN had something similar to this). I feel like if they do make an ending they will make one for a sub version which you can gain if Sabia's sub amount is equal to the amount of the fucking if statement that is going to be coded in, in which she is going to act like normal and sane get her revenge and then all of a sudden she is a whore sucking cock and shit.
The reason why I didn't mention the main story is because let's be honest where is the main story at all, we had Lynn but than focus moved on Jasmine and now we are chasing and investigating her ass, The Chief thing didn't get resolved and even tho they could make a bonus scene canon by bringing in a new temporary care taker (owner) of the bar they instead relied on Emly and removed the grab a drink option after that one event ( I think ).
The artwork is still great I have seen worse so I am not that thrown off by it. Try reading Young Master Lee (I think was the name) webtoon comic man the art was so good and so was the story only to be reduced to a mediocre art and story that created plot holes, I have gone off topic but yeah the art really took a hit for that manwha compared to that this is still gold.

Also can someone link Sierra's patreon or Twitter Thanks.
The writing sucks because the current writer doesn't have anyone that's critical enough of their work or at least understand how some kink works and the whole shebang and they've been doing this since 2018/2019-ish

They seemed pretty off-limits to people that's outside their circle, I'd say

But again, Jinsoyun already summed it all up the best:
At this rate and pace, Hreinn prioritizes the wrong things.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes