FireSauner0

Nov 15, 2018
Unfortunately, I have to agree. There is basically nothing left to say that hasn't been said already. And that's the generous assessment of the devs and their game (and this thread). Truthfully we've been through this countless times over the past few years. The game might as well be marked abandoned at this point. I'm sure this isn't even the first year this opinion has come up. Maybe not even the first decade.

Maybe people like beating the dead horse a little more, or maybe they just don't want to accept that this game is never going to be finished. Maybe both. But I guess I do come back here every now and again too, so I'm a part of the crowd, even if I don't post.

Reactions: Enigmanic

scheriel

Dec 30, 2018
Yeah idk, they could have just released the update with the pre-reworked art to be honest. Then wait for some feedback on the art and then either rework or leave it as is. Now Nomo is feeling sick and they have nothing, which makes me wonder if the update was ready to be released in the first place.

xhyde

Dec 17, 2019
Yeah idk, they could have just released the update with the pre-reworked art to be honest. Then wait for some feedback on the art and then either rework or leave it as is. Now Nomo is feeling sick and they have nothing, which makes me wonder if the update was ready to be released in the first place.
That's a far too reasonable solution for them

CharlieV

Mar 26, 2023
Hi,I almost get through whole game and looks like only thing I havent properly finished is that part with imprisoned Vehlis.

I get the image " "Talk to Jeran about Rukh and Vrog." and then help them with whoring Vehlis isnt good thing to do (even if she at first says it serves her well to know what orcs hates her), because in later interactions shes simply pissed off as MC and it doesnt look like it would end well.

Is there any better way to end this quest?

Thx

Nasty_Gary

Apr 28, 2018
Can someone give me a quick update on what's going on with the game and/or the dev? I've played this when it first came out, it had potential and I've recently 'rediscovered' it

oshkoshdorosh

Mar 31, 2020
Can someone give me a quick update on what's going on with the game and/or the dev? I've played this when it first came out, it had potential and I've recently 'rediscovered' it
Not much is what's going on right now: several years ago, Sierra Lee left as the coder/writer of the team. Since her departure, the timeliness of updates and quality of writing and art has slowly slid downwards. Nomo is still the artist, but the team implemented redoable scenes that were supposed to be base assets for more/quicker scenes but have instead become a significant portion of each update's art. The updates are now split up by quest, so where there used to be ~2 updates a year with multiple questlines we now see ~2 quest lines per year. Nomo has recently announced that he was carrying a secret illness that has majorly affected the team's ability to produce, but take that with a grain of salt as the team has always had more and more "mitigating circumstances" around update times the last several years.

dr_maricon

Jan 9, 2019
There's a noticably large numbers of hgame devs that seem to be cursed with every imaginable plague and forced to stop their work, then you have guys living in ukraine like the last barbarian devs who's constantly churning out content even tough his city keeps getting fucking bombed and has relocated a few times already...

Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
There's a noticably large numbers of hgame devs that seem to be cursed with every imaginable plague and forced to stop their work, then you have guys living in ukraine like the last barbarian devs who's constantly churning out content even tough his city keeps getting fucking bombed and has relocated a few times already...
The only logical conclusion - living in western countries with donations constantly pouring into your wallet is more dangerous for people than living in a warzone..? :WaitWhat:

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes