Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
How does it suck why not a bad ending with the shaman onshark why not with jasmine why not with Bris not with kira that bitch even with avion instead again green square men in a tent or on a flattering litter what a disappointment without nomo
It's still a big disappointment with Nomo. For the last three years Nomo has refused to listen to countless supporters and fans warning him that NDS and Monsinne are both terrible at their jobs.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Can you guys remind me why she never gets pregnant?
IIRC there's something early on about how orcs and humans can't interbreed. The majority of the sex is with orcs, so and the only pregnancy that I recall (outside the bonus side story things) is from the monstergirl's race (don 't remember the species name).

Reactions: Mayra

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
IIRC there's something early on about how orcs and humans can't interbreed. The majority of the sex is with orcs, so and the only pregnancy that I recall (outside the bonus side story things) is from the monstergirl's race (don 't remember the species name).
Markhor. But even that lore doesn't work with Monsinne's shitty and inconsistent writing. Sabia has taken countless creampies from humans and minotaurs as well as orcs yet she never gets pregnant.

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
Quite a lot to unpack here again, i see.

First of all, in my last post i said that they have to say something soon and they did, and in quite an open manner too, so well done. Honestly.

Then it is mentioned that the next patch will be a filler again. So Nomo is not back yet. I hope he will get through whatever happened to him.

This filler is a longer bad-end scenario. Those have been a major part of the game, ever since the first releases where Sabia could fail various tests to the more recent ones involving Vehlis' capture and her imprisonment. I'll remind everyone tho, that one of the first big quests planned for 0.15 was the full bad-end story for the imprisoned Vehlis, so we are getting quite a lot of these back to back.

While we are at the theme, this announced side quest is focused on sub situations. This is understandable in my opinion as it is a bad scenario for Sabia, but at the same time the content in 0.14.1.3 was 2/3th focused on sub interactions, with the orc shop only gettin a single nominally dom scene vs half a dozen sub ones.
Again, this is their decision to make and i don't consider this to be a bad one either, but for the future they might want give something nice to the people who only like the dom route too.

On a more positive note again, i'm glad to hear that they are planning to use the assets for more costumes again. For the past several patches Sabia has been either in her maid outfit or completely naked. The last time she wore something else for a scene was when the dancer clothes were first introduced and the slave armor didn't get any love since the first raiding quests. I know they have the assets for it, i hope they will use them.

The technical part of the post at the end is at the same time interesting, nice to hear and a little bit annoying too in a strange combination.
For one they confirm that we could guess for a while now, that they can't work on this game much at the end of december. Then Monsinne says that if they want a chance to release the next patch in december then the writing must be finalized by the 16th... So they do know long the compilation for a simpler patch would take. Then how is everything in the dark for months at a time? At the very least this proves my repeated point that they shouldn't add new mechanics for a while and just focus on the basic gameplay and story for a more streamlined development.

Then finally there is a mentioned plan to include a setup for the next scenario.

Overall, i got to say:
If they pull this off, i'll be impressed. On 19th of september they wrote a post about making 0.14.1, then on the 5th of november, after 6 weeks, they make the release. They patch it for 2 weeks while they apparently make plans for the next scenario and two days after the next bugfix they release a dev note about their situation, plans and a goal to release a new update in 5 weeks.

Ladies and gentlemen, it has been quite a long time, so we might have forgotten what it looks like, but that is a work schedule and communication.
Even if half of them are bug fixes, that's 8 posts in 10 weeks.

If they could keep it up and get Nomo back after a full recovery, this might turn out to be quite nice.
Brother you said a whole lot of nothing. they have done update posts and then gone silent for months. this isn't any form of real communication and will likely be an update we won't see for 1 whole year unless they actually all ready have a bunch of it done/reused. game is still dead.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Brother you said a whole lot of nothing. they have done update posts and then gone silent for months. this isn't any form of real communication and will likely be an update we won't see for 1 whole year unless they actually all ready have a bunch of it done/reused. game is still dead.
I just think that it is only fair to praise the positive when i so frequently criticize the negatives. They did write more posts to their patreon in 10 weeks than they did for a whole year before that. If they fall silent after this or fail to deliver then i'll criticize them again. It's nothing more, nothing less.

Both this update and the next one is a filler and as such, it is not what anyone here was looking for, me included. Even a mediocre new content would have been better, but that was not possible right now and i made it my point to not ask for the impossible.

Your post on the other hand is the most pointless thing that is possible to write. "The game is dead" and so what? Even if you are right, we are allowed to have our way of fun here. People who are good at it recently started posting AI generated pictures. I don't know how to do that, so i just write my thoughts when there is something new.
This game has been declared dead 5 years ago, so your post isn't even original, just pointless.

Partyboy78

Oct 1, 2018
Well ... it's a fantasy game, nothing has to make sense ;)
Yeah, no complaints here.

I quickly looked at the scene and yeah, it's an orc named Yarnak that says, "I can't wait til' you pop out this kid, Yarnak will knock you up next time for sure". She does comment to herself that one of human bandits must be the father.

I wonder what scenes they're gonna reuse to basically do this same ending, then. At least I guess it will have 3 "different" outcomes.

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes