Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I don't know if it's just me, but sometimes I catch myself thinking about what it would be like to develop a game, using Renpy or RPGM... as an old Noxian Nights player, I was drawing Poppy, and I thought it would be really cool to have a game with her. protagonist, traveling the world and having different encounters and battles, and of course many H Scenes , (so it would be very time consuming) but it doesn't hurt to try, I feel like I need to make this happen
Well, she wouldn't be my first pick for this, but then again, my picks are very well covered by NN and LoD at the moment. Regardless, i believe that creative work gets the best result when you do something you do want to. So if you think this is something you are interested in or just want to give it a try to see where it takes you, then i say go for it.

Harjsj

Mar 26, 2021
I did a proof of concept for every type of art asset I would need. (World Map gave me the most trouble honestly)
The roadblock is time & writing. That's the hardest part IMO, since it's the content that needs creativity / time / testing / unique effort.

Writing frameworks or batch generating images can be done fairly quickly.

As I said, if 2 or 3 people put their hands up and said "I will write dialogue and story for a renpy game free of charge" - I would probably make the art for that. :whistle: :coffee:
Sorry for the necro but if you want to make a world map the best resources possible for that would be Inkarnate for a regular world map or Azgaar's fantasy map generator you want the ability to customize literally everything. If you do decide to go that route and need help hmu

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
I've been working to get it closer and closer.
(Mostly to help teach myself on properly managing and merging datasets / weights)
That's really neat. Looks amazing. But how consistent are the characters? Can the AI reuse the same character in different compositions or does it always generate a new one? I have no idea how any of this works

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DreamingAway

PalmFace

Aug 22, 2017
After defeating the rogue orcs to gain permission to raid, Sabia considers offering herself to her troops for release but dismisses the idea. Is there any way to actually have Sabia go through with it? Or is the text just some flavor?

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
That's really neat. Looks amazing. But how consistent are the characters? Can the AI reuse the same character in different compositions or does it always generate a new one? I have no idea how any of this works
Short Answer:

....??? -- Kinda ???

2adad2ae2.png

Long Answer:

- Several small things got changed / would need to be cleaned up.
- The original image I did is actually not accurate to MF.. the colour palette / outfit was wrong. (This one is wrong too, especially the sleeves, I had to reproduce the same mistake twice to stay consistent. )
- I tried to get "F95" on her hat - failed
- That question mark chat bubble was AI too - yes I am *that* lazy. :whistle::coffee:

Last edited:

Jinnai

Noodlz.
Donor
Jun 26, 2018
Short Answer:

....??? -- Kinda ???

View attachment 3162791

Long Answer:

- Several small things got changed / would need to be cleaned up.
- The original image I did is actually not accurate to MF.. the colour palette / outfit was wrong. (This one is wrong too, especially the sleeves, I had to reproduce the same mistake twice to stay consistent. )
- I tried to get "F95" on her hat - failed
- That question mark chat bubble was AI too - yes I am *that* lazy. :whistle::coffee:
That's pretty amazing. How long did it take you to make it adapt Nomos style?

• Red Heart
Reactions: DreamingAway
3.90 star(s) 74 Votes