DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
That's pretty amazing. How long did it take you to make it adapt Nomos style?

I've been experimenting off and on for a bit. Maybe 2 - 3ish hours.
Generating the actual images usually takes 30 seconds to a few minutes depending how much I clean up / edit.

Last edited:
Reactions: big_shl0m0

Birdnman993

Dec 6, 2021
It's been a while since I've seen how the game is going. Have you advanced into the last plot where Sabia wants to recruit orcs and one of them wants to play dirty?

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
Hey i was wondering what software you use for these Ai images, I kinda wanna try AI art myself but I don't really know where to to start and how
I am using Stable Diffusion.

If you want to experiment with models / styles civitai.com is your best place to start.

It would be an essay long post to explain everything else I'm doing if you've never tried doing AI diffusion but if you start there and have any questions - ask me anything.

Reactions: Shuichi_Akai

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
KingdomOfDeception-0.14.1.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
Hi, can someone tell me where the outfit/armor system are as in the file in which the ourfits are coded to show in the inventory, I have been looking so either I have missed it or I can't understand what is going on, also I am not talking about the scripts where the outfit is defined that part is done already, I want to show the outfit inside of the game or make use of an if-else statement to make the player choose between two variants of the same outfit. Thanks in advance

Oct 18, 2020
Tried to invite you into the *~*super secret chat*~* but your account settings didn't allow for PMs? (or I am dumb)

I am working on a Proof of Concept with a smaller audience, mainly just to throw around ideas and get feedback without spamming this thread, once it hits the milestone I want - I'll push it all to a public git repository.

Would love your feedback and ideas.. but I'll need to invite you.
Invite me too please! ;)

alandria2236

Feb 16, 2019
Iv been following a stream walkthrough on xvideos and disappointed to find I cant help with Tekroks tent during the festival and no cat girl getting bukkake.

I can see in this forum people have had same problem years old versions back and some have said there's a bug that somehow leaces the scene out. Does anyone know if this latest release still has that issue? My loyalty with Tekrok is 3 and Dajrab 2. For some reason the festival only shows scenes involving Dajrab's tent with dance and groping and then the elf pleassure slave.

Ajajainu

Nov 4, 2017
Tried to invite you into the *~*super secret chat*~* but your account settings didn't allow for PMs? (or I am dumb)

I am working on a Proof of Concept with a smaller audience, mainly just to throw around ideas and get feedback without spamming this thread, once it hits the milestone I want - I'll push it all to a public git repository.

Would love your feedback and ideas.. but I'll need to invite you.
Good luck

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
Invite me too please! ;)
Good luck
Why not? I'd like to learn some of them AI thingies~

Hey all - thanks for your interest.

TL;DR
I can certainly invite you so that you can see the history of what we worked on / discussed but ultimately I achieved what I wanted from that proof of concept and I wasn't excited about the story direction.

(The quality of writing was good but the plot wasn't something that interested me)

--

If you want more details I posted a much longer explanation in this thread + a lot of the work we did (although not all of it).

If I was ever gonna do a project like this in earnest (after learning renpy) I would probably opt for a more Noxian Nights RPGM style game but that would take a lot more work around balancing / level design.

Ajajainu

Nov 4, 2017
Hey all - thanks for your interest.

TL;DR
I can certainly invite you so that you can see the history of what we worked on / discussed but ultimately I achieved what I wanted from that proof of concept and I wasn't excited about the story direction.

(The quality of writing was good but the plot wasn't something that interested me)

--

If you want more details I posted a much longer explanation in this thread + a lot of the work we did (although not all of it).

If I was ever gonna do a project like this in earnest (after learning renpy) I would probably opt for a more Noxian Nights RPGM style game but that would take a lot more work around balancing / level design.
Can i get an invite too ?

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes