Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
You're trying to look for any positive light on what comes out of this project after years of disrespect to its fans and paying customers. They have no shame and you kinda got some copium going on.
I said one positive, that they were on time, then gave a detailed list of 6 points on how they missed out on making a classic idea work. Sure, go ahead and just write "it's shit". It's short, to the point and i wouldn't really disagree either, but i don't think it's helpful for anyone and it's not my style. I prefer to write and read details, because i prefer to decide after i read a detailed review or have a conversation with a friend rather than by "9/10 - IGN".

Also, copium would be something like "Trust them, bro. The next patch will be great, bro. Your grandson will thank you for supporting this, bro". My comments tend to range from "i think, this would have been better" to "they have to fix these". Since i've been here i've criticized their planning, communication, management, coding, writing, art, story telling, execution, so basically everything there is to criticize.

If that's not enough for you, than it is a you problem. If you are just here to watch a game burn down, then do so, but that is not my hobby, it's yours, don't try to recruit me into it.
See you next time.

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
I said one positive, that they were on time, then gave a detailed list of 6 points on how they missed out on making a classic idea work. Sure, go ahead and just write "it's shit". It's short, to the point and i wouldn't really disagree either, but i don't think it's helpful for anyone and it's not my style. I prefer to write and read details, because i prefer to decide after i read a detailed review or have a conversation with a friend rather than by "9/10 - IGN".

Also, copium would be something like "Trust them, bro. The next patch will be great, bro. Your grandson will thank you for supporting this, bro". My comments tend to range from "i think, this would have been better" to "they have to fix these". Since i've been here i've criticized their planning, communication, management, coding, writing, art, story telling, execution, so basically everything there is to criticize.

If that's not enough for you, than it is a you problem. If you are just here to watch a game burn down, then do so, but that is not my hobby, it's yours, don't try to recruit me into it.
See you next time.
They still have hundreds of patreons. Any one positive is enough copium for hundreds of dollars. You are as i said, kinda, part of the problem. It's not a hobby of mine to watch i game i put money towards in the past burn down for years. But to lie, mislead, and scam.... I happily watch a business that receives all kinds of constructive criticism, take none of it, and shit on their audience burn down yeah.

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
I mean technically even that last patch was enough of a fuck you to it's audience that THIS one shouldn't even been given a chance considering they straight faced it and said it was all filler. What's there to even review? (I mean you did for some reason but hey)

Reactions: YouShallNotLol

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
They still have hundreds of patreons. Any one positive is enough copium for hundreds of dollars. You are as i said, kinda, part of the problem. It's not a hobby of mine to watch i game i put money towards in the past burn down for years. But to lie, mislead, and scam.... I happily watch a business that receives all kinds of constructive criticism, take none of it, and shit on their audience burn down yeah.
I mean technically even that last patch was enough of a fuck you to it's audience that THIS one shouldn't even been given a chance considering they straight faced it and said it was all filler. What's there to even review? (I mean you did for some reason but hey)
A simple truth of life that you'll have to learn and accept is the fact that everyone is free to use their money the way they want to.

I write my reviews for 4 main reasons:
1. I feel like doing it.
2. It's good practice for me.
3. It can spark conversations.
4. Relevant for this topic: because i think informed choice is one of the most important things we can have.

You basically said that this game is doomed, Hreinn shouldn't get any money and they should close down because their recent content has been an insult to the players. Did you know that there were people telling the same thing as you are now, ever since the Arena and Raid patches? Yeah, because they only released 4-6 unique full scale art and it's variants every 3 months along with great writing.

Do you know what the difference is between that complaint back then and yours right now? The details.

If someone new arrives here and sees that you are flaming the devs and you even consider the concept of elaborating on it as offensive, do you think the new guy will just think that "well, the gods have given me a sign and i should leave" or will they just look into the game anyway if the concept sounded interesting to them?

You claim that i'm part of the problem, when the only thing i did was provide some information and maybe a bit of entertainment to anyone who bothers to read it. I'm probably not too great at it, but i do the best i can.
The only information you seem to need is that Hreinn made it so it shouldn't exist, but not everyone is like you and i think information and entertainment is the very minimum we all deserve. That's why i criticize the dev's communication so often.

Last edited:

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
A simple truth of life that you'll have to learn and accept is the fact that everyone is free to use their money the way they want to.

I write my reviews for 4 main reasons:
1. I feel like doing it.
2. It's good practice for me.
3. It can spark conversations.
4. Relevant for this topic: because i think informed choice is one of the most important things we can have.

You basically said that this game is doomed, Hreinn shouldn't get any money and they should close down because their recent content has been an insult to the players. Did you know that there were people telling the same thing as you are now, ever since the Arena and Raid patches? Yeah, because they only released 4-6 unique full scale art and it's variants every 3 months along with great writing.

Do you know what the difference is between that complaint back then and yours right now? The details.

If someone new arrives here and sees that you are flaming the devs and you even consider the concept of elaborating on it as offensive, do you think the new guy will just think that "well, the gods have given me a sign and i should leave" or will they just look into the game anyway if the concept sounded interesting to them?

You claim that i'm part of the problem, when the only thing i did was provide some information and maybe a bit of entertainment to anyone who bothers to read it. I'm probably not too great at it, but i do the best i can.
The only information you seem to need is that Hreinn made it so it shouldn't exist, but not everyone is like you and i think information and entertainment is the very minimum we all deserve. That's why i criticize the dev's communication so often.
Good post. I'll just add my two cents and mention again that I was a Patreon supporter for Hreinn from 2018 - 2023.
I follow this thread to warn anyone else about this fiasco before they choose to waste their money.

Secondly, and this is certainly wishful thinking, wouldn't it be great for Nomo to actually read this thread someday and wise up.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Good post. I'll just add my two cents and mention again that I was a Patreon supporter for Hreinn from 2018 - 2023.
I follow this thread to warn anyone else about this fiasco before they choose to waste their money.

Secondly, and this is certainly wishful thinking, wouldn't it be great for Nomo to actually read this thread someday and wise up.
Thank you.
I never started to give them money, so i couldn't stop doing so when the quality dropped below my threshold either. I'm not sure when i would have stopped exactly, but i know i wouldn't give them money now.

The praises i gave the devs for these fillers are intentionally two sided. They set a schedule twice and they kept both. I said after the first one that they will have to write openly about their plans for the next patch and they did so.
But this clearly shows 3 things:
1. They can actually schedule things. They know how to hold deadlines and they know weeks in advance if they are not going to make them.
2. They know what needs to be communicated. I don't think i'm important enough to make the devs listen to my posts.
3. Nomo has already drawn enough reusable asset to support whole side missions, dead ends and more.

I wish Nomo a quick and full recovery as always, and when he gets back up and ready to draw this awesome art again, Hreinn will have everything they need to make good content on a well timed schedule. And i intend to hold them to the standards they showed they can have, however little my comments are worth.

And i don't know if it is wishful thinking, but it shows that even tho you have been wronged you don't let it completely sour. That's a good trait.

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
Thank you.
I never started to give them money, so i couldn't stop doing so when the quality dropped below my threshold either. I'm not sure when i would have stopped exactly, but i know i wouldn't give them money now.

The praises i gave the devs for these fillers are intentionally two sided. They set a schedule twice and they kept both. I said after the first one that they will have to write openly about their plans for the next patch and they did so.
1. They can actually schedule things. They know how to hold deadlines and they know weeks in advance if they are not going to make them.
2. They know what needs to be communicated. I don't think i'm important enough to make the devs listen to my posts.
3. Nomo has already drawn enough reusable asset to support whole side missions, dead ends and more.

I wish Nomo a quick and full recovery as always, and when he gets back up and ready to draw this awesome art again, Hreinn will have everything they need to make good content on a well timed schedule. And i intend to hold them to the standards they showed they can have, however little my comments are worth.

And i don't know if it is wishful thinking, but it shows that even tho you have been wronged you don't let it completely sour. That's a good trait.
It's a good trait if you're naive and continue the trend. DW Bro I'll read your "two purposed" reviews 6 years from now when people are still playing this game under the assumption Nomo will come back.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
It's a good trait if you're naive and continue the trend. DW Bro I'll read your "two purposed" reviews 6 years from now when people are still playing this game under the assumption Nomo will come back.
Look, if i'm still here after all that time, then it will be for one possible reason: because i'm having fun my own way. If you stay on your current path, and you will be here to read my reviews, then it will be because you are not.
I already feel sorry for you. What else do you want from me?

story99

Sep 6, 2023
Ok, so i am "stuck... Any ideas how i can advance from "base encampment"? I see the arrow pointing there, and I have trained like 100 times or so, but nothing happens.... What am i doing wrong and how do i progress from there?

I only get the option "Train troops" and that's it...

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Ok, so i am "stuck... Any ideas how i can advance from "base encampment"? I see the arrow pointing there, and I have trained like 100 times or so, but nothing happens.... What am i doing wrong and how do i progress from there?

I only get the option "Train troops" and that's it...
I think that's the part where you have to ask around the orc camp for help from the people you got to know. The tavern, the traders, the traders, the main hall, anyone.

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
Look, if i'm still here after all that time, then it will be for one possible reason: because i'm having fun my own way. If you stay on your current path, and you will be here to read my reviews, then it will be because you are not.
I already feel sorry for you. What else do you want from me?
I don't want anything from you. But as long as people keep an open mind about a group of dudes that lie and shit on their paying customers they'll keep up the ruse even longer. You do, but you ARE kinda part of the problem.

story99

Sep 6, 2023
I think that's the part where you have to ask around the orc camp for help from the people you got to know. The tavern, the traders, the traders, the main hall, anyone.
Hmm, does it matter which outfit she is wearing, or? Thank you for the tip! I will give that a try, although i have gone through all of the places several times and no one says much... :/

Magnelo

Jun 19, 2018
Btw, anyone knows how to get the scene with bartender girl from another town? (forgot her name) screens are welcome as well

YouShallNotLol

May 6, 2022
Thank you.

Bruh. Careful not to get overdosed on copium. :ROFLMAO:
Years of getting scammed and exploited is not enough for you to see the truth, I see.

Blurpee69

Jan 7, 2023
I downloaded this game a little while back, and honestly thought it was abandoned based on the blog, and the guides. So what a happy surprise to see an update release today.

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes