LeoShowers

May 13, 2017
Wait, what, wait, what

are they typing in a Patreon Update that this is "filler and reuses assets"

What's next, insulting the audience?
At least they are being honest about it. Better than the last 2 years of producing filler and pretending it was new content.

But seriously though, this game is dead....

Reactions: Enigmanic

umbongoxxz

May 31, 2023
I do not understand how you guys played "through" this game. If you stop playing for a few days then you have no idea what to do and the game barely gives you any information if you forget anything. Most of the game so far has been me clicking on everything to see if something triggers. I've made it to Kira's Bandit Camp and I give up, this is just awful design.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
why does this show an update if the latest one is still 0.14.2.1?
Because that's the latest version released... It was just posted here, and was released on patreon at the end of December / beginning of January. You know, like 2 weeks ago, which was version 0.14.2, then they released the 0.14.2.1 as a bugfix on the 6th.

If I missed the 0.14.2.1 being posted her before the last fay, then it sometimes shows as an update to the thread if they replace or add download links, even if there's no actual game update.

buggzy313

May 31, 2019
It takes time to develop story to be fair...if the guy cant think of story thats going to show...whether or not he been lazy i think hes honestly having trouble coming up with story considering he was successful before this took off ...but i could be wrong and dont care enough

Reactions: Eldar and invinjoe

ghost1432001

Jan 24, 2018

Hey everyone! Here's our first patch of Sabia's new side multi-part adventure.
Sabia finds herself in a different camp with some different orcs, and her position in Grok og Dar doesn't seem to apply much to her new situation.
This is a bad-end, and will lock your save - please make sure to save before starting the content (there are warnings for the menu choices of when to do this).
We've got 6 distinct scenes, with an additional 2 that serve as variants depending on your variables (some minor dialogue differences for dom VS sub). There are a few choices to make that will begin to impact the conclusion for Sabia's misadventure, so be sure to choose wisely!
To access the new content, simply go to your tent and try to sleep after having concluding the training exercises with Ranak and the other orcs.
Hope you guys enjoy this, and are excited to see what happens with Sabia next!
As always, thanks everyone for your continued support and patience.
Disclaimer: this is filler content, and reuses assets.
This version also fixes a missing CG bug from the $15 version. Unfortunately due to the nature of this bug a full redownload is needed.
PC VERSION: Mega
Will there be an update on the walkthrough?

bitchass92

Dec 11, 2020
It takes time to develop story to be fair...if the guy cant think of story thats going to show...whether or not he been lazy i think hes honestly having trouble coming up with story considering he was successful before this took off ...but i could be wrong and dont care enough
brother if anyone on this thread actually read through the thread you'd see WHY it was successful. It was never really from the "new" writer's writing. They were pretty meh for a long time now but the core concepts were all ready fleshedout. SO much so that it is AMAZING to see how little Mon's done not to just flame the dude but he literally could've hit out of the fucking park and caved in and gave us monkey dialogue with cheap scenarios that we've been doing for years now.

The original fun of the game was each route Dom, sub, and well i guess solo felt very rewarding and actually different to play. Now it all really comes down to the same run with slightly different dialogue. Before it felt like even your captain made a difference in how the game was gonna play out. I mean fuck Dajrab i guess.

But no bro you not being able to read and educate yourself is part of why their paying patreons haven't decline. It's a microscopic fragment but it still doesn't help.

Nah man... unless Nomo comes back from the grave and parts the cum colored sea... this shit is a milkfest so they can grab every dollar they can on the way out. Hey, you do you but...

I'd peek through this thread and you can instantly see where the game implodes.

Geralt_of_Trivia

Jan 27, 2019
brother if anyone on this thread actually read through the thread you'd see WHY it was successful. It was never really from the "new" writer's writing. They were pretty meh for a long time now but the core concepts were all ready fleshedout. SO much so that it is AMAZING to see how little Mon's done not to just flame the dude but he literally could've hit out of the fucking park and caved in and gave us monkey dialogue with cheap scenarios that we've been doing for years now.

The original fun of the game was each route Dom, sub, and well i guess solo felt very rewarding and actually different to play. Now it all really comes down to the same run with slightly different dialogue. Before it felt like even your captain made a difference in how the game was gonna play out. I mean fuck Dajrab i guess.

But no bro you not being able to read and educate yourself is part of why their paying patreons haven't decline. It's a microscopic fragment but it still doesn't help.

Nah man... unless Nomo comes back from the grave and parts the cum colored sea... this shit is a milkfest so they can grab every dollar they can on the way out. Hey, you do you but...

I'd peek through this thread and you can instantly see where the game implodes.
game died when a certain other person left hreinn who coincidently was one of the only competent people on the team

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes