Umbra.Nox

Mar 12, 2020
This game is abandoned Abandoned??
Why would you think that it's not just abandoned, but even abandoned Abandoned? It got update only 9 days earlier. Now, is it de facto abandoned, where they only release fillers with no intentions of ever completing the game? That would be a valid question.
1705387871413.png

Arrngrim

Oct 22, 2017
Looking at the original and current art, it's a disaster, the game is begging to be taken off life support
I haven't been tracking the newest CG's. Did Nomo also tap out like Sierra did? I'll have to fire this up and check them out, or at least dig around in the gallery. Unfortunate how this went, as others have stated the concept was great and...yeah...no need to beat a dead horse.

So, Nomo out or no? I checked her hentaifoundry and her last picture posted was Christmas 2022....

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
I haven't been tracking the newest CG's. Did Nomo also tap out like Sierra did? I'll have to fire this up and check them out, or at least dig around in the gallery. Unfortunate how this went, as others have stated the concept was great and...yeah...no need to beat a dead horse.

So, Nomo out or no? I checked her hentaifoundry and her last picture posted was Christmas 2022....
It started almost 3 years ago: the devs decided to created reusable assets - basically slightly polished sketches that can be used and modified easily to fit into various scenes. However for whatever reason they focused on these so much that since then only two new scenes were released with full scale art. 2 in 3 years.

Added to this, Nomo has been out because of an undisclosed health issue since last summer and as he is the artist and the one who comes up with the story, the game only got two filler patches since then. The next patch is going to be a filler as well, according to their dev post.

Reactions: nyqz and Arrngrim

GGAEM

Aug 2, 2018
Hello
I played this game before I remember that the route was divided
so i have a question
Which one can I see more h scenes in the current version, the dom and sub routes?
Which of the tribal chiefs should I help to get more h scenes?

Sweet Force

May 18, 2017
Man, sometimes I wonder if I should also make an NSFW game where I add some hot characters and work on the game for 1-2 years then abandon it, to earn a constant steady flow of money for years
In 1 or 2 years of work, some devs finish their NSFW games, especially if it is their first project,

I propose to form a team of developers, we work for half a year on version 0.1 and after that we take 3 months to release 0.2, if we do not gather enough patreons we abandon the project disappearing without a trace, but it does work, in version 0.3 we have already started making THE MAGIC:
Downgrades, reworks, christmas and halloween specials, 0.4 Beta, 0.4.1, 0.4.2 bug fix, changes in fetishes, normal version and special tier ultimate plus ultra version, monthly wallpapers, poll, more useless polls, we get sick, we have a burnout, our disks burned, our video card exploded, and so we stretched the gum for years.

When our patreons get angry about discord, we will come out with a serious statement where we clarify that in the last few months we did nothing for various reasons, but now we are working again, with more energy than ever, and the updates will come more often like 0.2 we will never miss a deadline again and we will be much more communicative than before.

The perfect plan.

Great730

Oct 3, 2019
I don't understand I don't understand how hreinn can have 6842 patreons how? At the same time, let's say the game pale carnations 4823, how can it even be 2 years fed with filler, while the fucking word filler animals usually shit in filler and hreinn fans eat it, I don't understand how long it will last?

3.90 star(s) 74 Votes