Edger

May 30, 2017
So after the game has been almost abandoned for a long time now we are getting updates? when the interest of the game already is down and from the looks on the changelog not much has been added since I last played? Is Hreinn competing with Gunsmoke to be one of the best at milking their games?

Reactions: Sh6k6sh6

captcha69

Apr 12, 2021
The praises i gave the devs for these fillers are intentionally two sided. They set a schedule twice and they kept both. I said after the first one that they will have to write openly about their plans for the next patch and they did so.
But this clearly shows 3 things:
1. They can actually schedule things. They know how to hold deadlines and they know weeks in advance if they are not going to make them.
hahaha xD that´s fking adorable.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Bruh. Careful not to get overdosed on copium. :ROFLMAO:
Years of getting scammed and exploited is not enough for you to see the truth, I see.
Practice your reading comprehension a bit please. I clearly said in the first line of the post you quoted that i never gave them money, therefore i was never scammed nor exploited. I'm just having my own fun on the high seas.

Jinsoyun

Sep 28, 2018
Oh..an update....
anything new or i can skip?
This is a filler scripted bad-end's first half. The next release will be it's conclusion, but well, it will still be a filler bad-end. No new art, no new story in this patch and the next one at least.

• Hey there
Reactions: JUDAEL

huvvaligen

Oct 29, 2017
this is a great game. Ignore the haters.
I agree it's a great game. However, if you've played this game previously, there is not much new content to speak of, re-used assets etc which is what people are complaining about. Not that the game is bad, just that the updates are very lackluster based on the moneys received.

Reactions: nyqz

Partyboy78

Oct 1, 2018
Lol, what was this ending supposed to be? Couldn't even bother to finish writing it seeing as all the art was reused, or show any real difference between Sabia fighting/running away & submitting.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Kingdom of Deception [v0.14.2.1] [Hreinn Games]

COMPRESSED

SIZE ~ 268 MB

PC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

MAC: (1 week) - (1 week) - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes