ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I'm following the walkthrough but when i get to fight Lutvrog i always lose
and silver slash does 0 damage :V
what am i doing wrong?
Did he offer you a handicap? You have to beat a few orcs at the training ground before he does so. You can't beat him without it.

Bastod

Sep 13, 2017
oh yeah my bad, now i did it didn't know there was a critical hit option that's why i was loosing so bad lol

Reactions: ponyguy

TheHiddenOne

Aug 5, 2017
Did he offer you a handicap? You have to beat a few orcs at the training ground before he does so. You can't beat him without it.
Fun Fact: If you *do* beat him without handicap, the game will show you the scene that happenes after you beat him with handicap.. but you can repeat the combat as if nothing happened. Though, I did this in 4.0, no idea if they fixed the repeat part. ^^

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
I was thinking about the potential upcoming content of the game. Because of Sabia's backstory, her tattoo and the scene with the bull, I wonder if we'll meet a minotaur tribe at some point. I am sure Sabia would "love" to see those big creatures again, but this time she'd not defeat them with regular weapons... :rolleyes:
That would offer some nice oppotunities for raunchy situations.

Deleted member 216027

Sep 24, 2017
I was thinking about the potential upcoming content of the game. Because of Sabia's backstory, her tattoo and the scene with the bull, I wonder if we'll meet a minotaur tribe at some point. I am sure Sabia would "love" to see those big creatures again, but this time she'd not defeat them with regular weapons... :rolleyes:
I believe that by the end of the game, orcs, minotaurs, some human tribes and maybe even some elves will be allies of Sabia against her mother and sister. and until there we'll have many good scenes with our beloved Sabia :eek:penedeyewink:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I believe that by the end of the game, orcs, minotaurs, some human tribes and maybe even some elves will be allies of Sabia against her mother and sister. and until there we'll have many good scenes with our beloved Sabia :eek:penedeyewink:
Well, allies if you were nice to them. I doubt the catgirls, for example, are gonna help my Sabia out. :p

Reactions: Lynn

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Well, allies if you were nice to them. I doubt the catgirls, for example, are gonna help my Sabia out. :p
It'd be so great if you could put a tribe of minotaurs in the relief tents if you didn't enslave the catgirls before.

Please Lord, oh please... let it happen.

Reactions: mesoru and ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
It'd be so great if you could put a tribe of minotaurs in the relief tents if you didn't enslave the catgirls before.

What do you mean if you didn't enslave the catgirls? Why can't I have both? :evilsmile:
Slutty Slave Lord Sabia. That's my dream.

Reactions: mesoru

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
Nah, I am 100 % sure that we will never see a minotaur in the game, just as I'm 100 % sure that the hellhound scene is the only scene of its nature for the rest of the game. I would be extraordinarily surprised if the rest of the game's content isn't 100 % vanilla sex between Sabia and white men.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Nah, I am 100 % sure that we will never see a minotaur in the game, just as I'm 100 % sure that the hellhound scene is the only scene of its nature for the rest of the game. I would be extraordinarily surprised if the rest of the game's content isn't 100 % vanilla sex between Sabia and white men.
Why because of the Patreon shit, because Hreinn never shied away from that kind of content. And I wouldn't worry about the Patreon stuff until Hreinn themselves make a comment about it.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Why because of the Patreon shit, because Hreinn never shied away from that kind of content. And I wouldn't worry about the Patreon stuff until Hreinn themselves make a comment about it.
Don't think too hard on that one, I'm starting to think he's just staying around for the sake of complaining about everything... Pretty sure Sabia can have sex with just about anything but a white guy in this game, but okay, whatever, politics meme I guess?
I don't even.

jande21

I AM THE LAW
Respected User
Former Staff
Oct 19, 2016
Don't think too hard on that one, I'm starting to think he's just staying around for the sake of complaining about everything... Pretty sure Sabia can have sex with just about anything but a white guy in this game, but okay, whatever, politics meme I guess?
I don't even.
Oh ok. I'm curious to why he believes Minotaur's might not be added though. A entire ending was committed to them in NN.

TheMagister

Aug 5, 2016
I don't even.
The guy literally said "I wonder if there will be minotaurs in the game" after the most recent update LITERALLY FEATURES A MINOTAUR and considering Hreinn and what they do and what we know about minotaurs, how was I NOT supposed to give a sarcastic answer to that?

Reactions: jande21

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
There's already no real bonus for enslaving catgirls - you even lose the opportunity to get the ring - that would be cruel to also lose minotaurs just because you enslaved some pussies. :tiredface:

how was I NOT supposed to give a sarcastic answer to that?
If you felt "obligated", it says a lot...

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
There's already no real bonus for enslaving catgirls - you even lose the opportunity to get the ring
What ring? The Catgirl Ring? I enslaved them and I still got it. Seeing them used and abused is bonus enough for me. :evilsmile:
You also get to force Elmy to suck that orc witnesses dick, instead of paying him. Another bonus.

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
What ring? The Catgirl Ring? I enslaved them and I still got it. Seeing them used and abused is bonus enough for me. :evilsmile:
You also get to force Elmy to suck that orc witnesses dick, instead of paying him. Another bonus.
Never got it. Only hate from all catgirls.
Too bad we can't feed the Hellhounds with those brats, now that I think about it... :mad: I hate catgirls.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
There's already no real bonus for enslaving catgirls - you even lose the opportunity to get the ring - that would be cruel to also lose minotaurs just because you enslaved some pussies. :tiredface:
Well you get the satisfaction of being a good person and not abusing poor innocent people just because you get the chance to do so :'(

I'm getting the feel I'm the only one who doesn't have this rage induced boner for catgirls here... :WutFace:

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes