ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Good question. But one sure thing, if at some point we have a "reunion" with all orc clans, our poor Sabia will end exhausted... :test:
Poor girl was dead tired after hosting a single feast that involved mostly only the orcs loyal to a single Captain. If we ever have a ''reunion'' with ALL the orc clans she's gonna end up comatose for at least a month. XD
I look forward to it. :evilsmile:

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
Poor girl was dead tired after hosting a single feast that involved mostly only the orcs loyal to a single Captain. If we ever have a ''reunion'' with ALL the orc clans she's gonna end up comatose for at least a month. XD
I look forward to it. :evilsmile:
Heh, that would ba a good opportunity for a massive bukkake scene! Sabia and the shamans, lying down of their back, ready to receive a "Rain of Fertility" :kisskiss:

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
I wouldn't, I think they said you won't be able to transfer saves next patch either.
Really? I have played plenty of Ren'Py games and I don't remember having to start all over again with every new patch.

Monztamash

Nov 4, 2017
Catching up on 0.4.2, and reminded how I don't fully like the core gameplay.

I love the core concept of a sexy human, elf, catgirls, etc being trapped in an orc camp, being submitted and corrupted.

The problem is the entire main gameplay of gold ressource, training, duels, and pointless options.

In the end, still wish this was a basic VN with very few path choices, like we're used to.

The art is so damn good, but feels wasted. I hope HREINN's next game is a basic VN.

Reactions: Nitan17

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Saskia will go Elf-lesbian route if i have anything to say about. :eazyHype::eazyHype::eazyHype:
Too bad for you it seems Neve isn't playing along so far. Both scenes with her and Sabia also involve a dick. XD

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Were is that from, if I might ask?
Looks like the female MC from Roundscape Adorevia. Don't know if it's from the game or just fan art though.

it's Sabia we're talking about, she'll make Neve fall in love with her and corrupt her to the side of the Team pussy x,D
Hey, you think Sabia will be able to "brainwash" Neve?
Idk, but I'd like to see something like that. I like to corrupt people :evilsmile:
I certainly hope so. Being able to corrupt Neve would be great. And not just into only liking Sabia's pussy. The more variety the better. Maybe find a way to get her to work in the tents. Make that tent orc really happy. Or corrupt her into a breeding slave. I bet she'd give birth to many strong warriors or beasts, depending on who or what's breeding her. :evilsmile:
In general, I'm hoping for a lot more choices in manipulating what happens to the other female characters. Being able to whore out Sabia is nice. But I'll be very sad if we don't get some kind of ending where the whole female cast is turned into sex slaves. Two such endings would be a dream come true. One where Sabia is also one of the slaves. And one where they're all her slaves. Mmm. Just imagining it... :FeelsGoodMan:

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes