ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Because she's smiling and happy on this one. Simple as that. :)
The other choice could have been her face from that scene, maybe:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's smiling and happy in a lot of scenes. Last tent scene for example. She loves it, the slut. :evilsmile:
I do like the silly mask though. She looks cute in that. Wish that ''outfit'' was something you could unlock and wear all the time.

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
She's smiling and happy in a lot of scenes. Last tent scene for example. She loves it, the slut. :evilsmile:
She's a dominant slut in my run. She loves sex, but that's also a tool for her to get what she wants. I don't want *my* Sabia to be some kind of trashy cock craving whore, crawling on the mud for her daily dose of spunk, that's not interesting. I prefer when the character I play is confident, slutty yes but confident. And strong. That's why I hope Sabia will never turn into a brainless slut, unless the player wants it.
That "strong but slutty" archetype is also how I play Claire, in "Claire's Quest". She loves sex, sometimes she voluntarily works at the brothel when she wants (wants, not need ;)) extra money, but she's also capable of beating the shit out of rapists if needed.

Oh and I like the wooden mask too, obviously. :closedtongue: That scene was great. Even more once the shaman tells you how important it was.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
She's a dominant slut in my run. She loves sex, but that's also a tool for her to get what she wants. I don't want *my* Sabia to be some kind of trashy cock craving whore, crawling on the mud for her daily dose of spunk, that's not interesting. I prefer when the character I play is confident, slutty yes but confident. And strong. That's why I hope Sabia will never turn into a brainless slut, unless the player wants it.
''She loves sex, but that's also a tool for her to get what she wants'' pretty much describes any Sabia. Sub or dom. No matter how you play her she's still ''confident and strong'', as you put it. The last tent scene is, again, a perfect example. She's still using the orcs there, as she so loves to point out at the end and ruin my fun, even though she's acting submissive.
I wish I could play her as a ''trashy cock craving whore, crawling on the mud for her daily dose of spunk''. Might not be interesting to you, but it would be a dream come true to me.

Anyway, I don't know what any of this had to do with my comment. I was simply pointing out that she's smiling and is happy in a lot of scenes.

That "strong but slutty" archetype is also how I play Claire, in "Claire's Quest". She loves sex, sometimes she voluntarily works at the brothel when she wants (wants, not need ;)) extra money, but she's also capable of beating the shit out of rapists if needed.
Those poor rapists. All they wanted was some poon. :(
You cruel man. Don't you know? The rapist is always in the right in an H-game and should always win. :p

Oh and I like the wooden mask too, obviously. :closedtongue: That scene was great. Even more once the shaman tells you how important it was.
Couldn't have been that important when it's torn off almost immediately. XD
Not that I mind.

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
What happens if you lose three fights but no more? Is it just stat (orc loyalty) loss, or is there something more?
EDIT I guess I'm asking here, as he mentioned it in his walktrough.

Reactions: ponyguy

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
Anyway, I don't know what any of this had to do with my comment. I was simply pointing out that she's smiling and is happy in a lot of scenes..
Nothing maybe, except I "bounced" on the slut thing to have something to talk about, and this way push the conversation forward...

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
Anyways I wish we got more hellhound scenes, hell more monster scenes in general.
More Hellhound would be more than welcome. I mean, that big boy you can calm down could be a nice pet/warhound for Sabia to use for both 1) threatening people 2) her personal pleasure - I mean, if you're into the first Hellhound scene, let's be honest, then you want to see her being mounted :FeelsGoodMan:

Among other possible monsters, minotaur(s?) seems to be the most obvious one. Maybe even a bit *too* obvious...

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
More Hellhound would be more than welcome. I mean, that big boy you can calm down could be a nice pet/warhound for Sabia to use for both 1) threatening people 2) her personal pleasure - I mean, if you're into the first Hellhound scene, let's be honest, then you want to see her being mounted :FeelsGoodMan:

Among other possible monsters, minotaur(s?) seems to be the most obvious one. Maybe even a bit *too* obvious...
I hope that if/when Sabia gets her own personal hellhound, we'll get some repeatable scenes with the majestic creature. Just have a ''Reward Hellhound'' choice whenever we enter our tent or visit the kennels. :heartcoveredeyes:

JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
What happens if you lose three fights but no more? Is it just stat (orc loyalty) loss, or is there something more?
EDIT I guess I'm asking here, as he mentioned it in his walktrough.
You're losing Arena Score too, which is used to determine the reward on Day 17. But I made a mistake, you should be fine even if you trigger the 3 scenes unless you were not level 5 during the Hellhound taming and you chose Dajrab's Feast.
Losing might become mandatory if more submission is needed going forward. We'll see.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
You're losing Arena Score too, which is used to determine the reward on Day 17. But I made a mistake, you should be fine even if you trigger the 3 scenes unless you were not level 5 during the Hellhound taming and you chose Dajrab's Feast.
Losing might become mandatory if more submission is needed going forward. We'll see.
Guess I'm fine then. All that grinding paid off. And I chose good ol' Tekrok. Well, on one save anyway. But it's the most important one. XD
It's already mandatory to me. Very important part. My save just wouldn't feel the same without it. :p

Reactions: JohnDupont

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
I hope that if/when Sabia gets her own personal hellhound, we'll get some repeatable scenes with the majestic creature. Just have a ''Reward Hellhound'' choice whenever we enter our tent or visit the kennels. :heartcoveredeyes:
That would be great, yeah! I don't like to go back to the gallery every time I want to mastu...I mean, every time I want to see a scene I liked.
There's no way Sabia would refuse to give it a try, not after "taming" the beast the way she did...:rolleyes: And as she said, the Hellhound is probably smarter than some orcs.

Heliophorus

Jan 6, 2018
I see, I guess I will just make 2 paths for now.
And yeah, I hope we get hellhound as a..... mount. I think it was somewhat hinted.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
That would be great, yeah! I don't like to go back to the gallery every time I want to mastu...I mean, every time I want to see a scene I liked.
There's no way Sabia would refuse to give it a try, not after "taming" the beast the way she did...:rolleyes:
Indeed. And even if there is a way for her to refuse I certainly won't pick that choice. :p
I also just really like repeatable scenes. Even if they don't give you anything. Like, some games will have sex stats, and you'll be able to go around and fuck random NPCs over and over to raise them, or you'll earn money. But NN for example didn't have that and I still had Riven go around giving people blowjobs. How could I not? :angel:
Was hoping the tents would be like that in this game. Just a constant repeatable scene. And source of money too, I guess. But that didn't pan out the way I had hoped. Oh well. Fingers crossed for repeatable Hellhound scenes. :biggrin:

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes