ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Careful, we are more than you can imagine...:evilsmile:
Yeah, noticed you were French too when I left that comment on your profile. Or at least that your location was France. So I assumed the rest. :p

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Added updated walkthrough shared by @JohnDupont and added mirrors for v0.4.2
Can we maybe also add the galery file and the console here and here :

People ask for those all the time now, and it's easier to tell them to look at the first post rather than searching for them.

xxsquarexx

Jul 20, 2017
I need all scenes in the gallery, cuz i dont have time to play it. I extracted the archive file and can see all scenes, but without dialogue and thats really sad...

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I need all scenes in the gallery, cuz i dont have time to play it. I extracted the archive file and can see all scenes, but without dialogue and thats really sad...
There's a link to the gallery unlock file in the OP.

Reactions: Lynn

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
Hate they changed the intro. Also hate the adult gaming community's opinion that certain scenes should be optional. I hate being asked "blah blah contains blah would you like to continue?". Its like watching Hostel and before every torture scene you have to press "accept", it harms the movie. If you don't like the things the game contains, play something else, or just strengthen your stomach a bit. It turns developers into people pleasers that will change anything about their game to satisfy the masses. I understand they said they changed it as they felt it didn't add to the direction of the game the way they originally thought, but I'm more so speaking on some people's celebration that it has been removed.

Reactions: LaPein and ponyguy

mesoru

Sep 22, 2017
Hate they changed the intro. Also hate the adult gaming community's opinion that certain scenes should be optional. I hate being asked "blah blah contains blah would you like to continue?". Its like watching Hostel and before every torture scene you have to press "accept", it harms the movie. If you don't like the things the game contains, play something else, or just strengthen your stomach a bit. It turns developers into people pleasers that will change anything about their game to satisfy the masses.
I agree with you, for once i like to be surprised with content instead of only choosing what i want see. However, Hreinn already mentioned the change was made because they thought it didn't fit with what they want for the story, not because of people complaining.

kongflcl

Jan 14, 2018
I agree with you, for once i like to be surprised with content instead of only choosing what i want see. However, Hreinn already mentioned the change was made because they thought it didn't fit with what they want for the story, not because of people complaining.
Yeah, I edited that into my last post at the last minute. Although the conspiracy theorist in me wouldn't buy it if NN wasn't full of so much rape. I guess I fully put my trust in Hreinn, but I like KoD a lot more than NN and after my first playthrough it was my second favorite game, so waiting for the update and then finding out they took out things I enjoyed about the first one had me on edge, especially when I seen post celebrating it. But to each their own, and it is Hreinn's game.

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
Hreinn already mentioned the change was made because they thought it didn't fit with what they want for the story, not because of people complaining.
Whatever the content, I think that's an important thing. Creators and developpers of lewd stuff should follow *their* creative vision and ideas, instead of people's complains, then assume when they do/did ;)
I don't like the idea of patrons injecting their ideas just because they're paying to be honest. You pay for what the developper(s) create, because you like it, not because you want to push your own vision in the project.
Except, of course, if the so-called developper asks directly the community.

I'm glad Hreinn took a decision and didn't change their mind about it afterwards. But I totally understand it probably pissed some people off. It's never pleasant to see something we like being cut down... :FeelsBadMan: (that's why, again, I'm scared about the Hellhound sexual content).

All of this is just a personal opinion huh ;)

On a side note, totally not related to this wall of text. Is there any good KoD signature for the forum? Like the GGGB ones I use right now?

Frosty2000

Nov 16, 2017
Hate they changed the intro. Also hate the adult gaming community's opinion that certain scenes should be optional. I hate being asked "blah blah contains blah would you like to continue?". Its like watching Hostel and before every torture scene you have to press "accept", it harms the movie. If you don't like the things the game contains, play something else, or just strengthen your stomach a bit. It turns developers into people pleasers that will change anything about their game to satisfy the masses. I understand they said they changed it as they felt it didn't add to the direction of the game the way they originally thought, but I'm more so speaking on some people's celebration that it has been removed.
Would you say the same about content you don't like but are forced to watch? I somehow doubt that...

Anyway I don't get your complaint. If you play Sabia as a submissive slut, then there are plenty of rape scenes later to please your desires.
I seriously see no reason why in the beginning of the game, where you haven't the options yet to influence Sabia's character, we should be forced into a rape scene. And yeah I get the final "push" could be avoided, still it got close enough.

Also if you don't like games which give the player options, maybe play something else, or just strengthen your tolerance for freedom of choice.;)

Reactions: Raven Hex
3.90 star(s) 74 Votes