JohnDupont

Modder
May 26, 2017
I have tried wearing rags, barmaid, leather armor as well and i still get a game over I even tried to cheat my domination to 10 and submission to 5 and still same thing. The only training that i have left is the hunting and I can not take that due to which captain I am in an alliance with on that save, as said I have not even done the trial as it never came up and I keep getting turned away at the keep

Edit: I am level 3, HP: 35 EP: 0 Stamina: 240 Str: 1 Endur: 1 Weapon:1 Armor:1 Magic Armor:1
Do you mean Stamina or MaxStamina ? You need 150/240 Stamina.

I don't get it. It should work. Did you try allying with more than one captain? I've only ever done it that way and I've never had this issue. It seems like an odd bug. I can't imagine they missed this during testing.
I checked. I am sure there is no bug.

Reactions: ponyguy

F99

May 2, 2017
can someone please upload a saves for 0.4.0 sex scenese, couse my walkthrough was domination path and i cant trigger some of them.

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Here, I just made a quick script modification as people seem to request full unlock of the gallery a lot. Just extract and drop this in your Kingdom_of_Deception-pc\game\Database folder and overwrite when asked, and all scenes will be unlocked in your gallery regardless of your save files.
Just click on the arrow.

MasterBlaxter

Nov 10, 2017
Maybe you should hide that all under a spoiler tag. If nothing else just so it looks prettier. And doesn't take up all that space.

Agree on all of these. Kindred spirits, you and I.

Fixed it. Also, Jadk could totally get it up for Sabia. He's been on her side from the start and he's a genuinely funny old guy who wants her to succeed. Orc gangbangs are all well and good but a nice tender Jadk scene would be the business.

Really, finally getting that subby green-haired woman-preferring minx in between Sabia's legs where she belongs and helping Jadk relieve some of that massive backup he must have are the only scenes I -want- at this point. The rest are fine too but those two would be fantastic.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DM933940

Aug 10, 2017
In KoD 0.4.2 version apparently if you saved Kulgan, he brings a gift to your feast and if you have a high score with your Captain (or Jadk), they provide an item for the feast. Does anyone know what gift and item are (is it something useful or it is something irrelevant).

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Ok, who the hell is "kulgan"? I see him mentionned everywhere but I can't remember that name.
The orc you save if you do the trial early enough. I think you have, like, 18 days. If you do the trial within that time the first choice you get is to decide his fate. If you save his life he appears at the training grounds after the trial.

Reactions: Tholio

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Worst pre-trial aspect of the game imo. I hate having to race against the clock while being limited by other stats, like stamina and money and shit.
Atleast it doesn't lead to a game over, but still.
Agreed. Never was a fan of that. Not a fan of time limits in general, but these are the worst kind in my opinion.

Reactions: UncleVT and mesoru

Tholio

Nov 14, 2017
I agree with that. I always hated racing against the clock, in every game, since I'm a kid. :idontcare: I didn't even know it was a thing here (I don't use any walkthrough).
As Lynn said, with the stats and money to take care of, I'm not sure it was a good idea to add a time-limited event....

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Am I the only one looking forward to Rokgrid? It kinda seems like everyone is on the Tekrok band-wagon.

Personally I think it's the plate armour...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Nah, I hate Tekrok. He's a piece of shit. Also I can find a slave route in every other game, so I really have no reason to side with him.
I can never remember which commander is the cunning snake tongue bitch and the apatic "peaceful" guy. My favorite is the latter one, whatever his Orc name may be.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Nah, I hate Tekrok. He's a piece of shit.
He's not that big of a piece of shit though. No bigger than Sabia. And he has good reason for why he is. Lundar are a bunch of assholes. They deserve what's coming to them.
Dajrab is the ''apathetic'' one.

Also, you might be able to find a slave route in every other game, but you can't find a Sabia. That's good enough of a reason for me to side with him any day. :evilsmile:

Lynn

May 21, 2017
Also, you might be able to find a slave route in every other game, but you can't find a Sabia. That's good enough of a reason for me to side with him any day. :evilsmile:
That's a pretty good reason now that I think about it. Oh well, maybe I'll stomach it someday. ;)

''apathetic''
(fucking hell I really have to stop my "translated-from-french" english, it's getting worse every time)

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
That's a pretty good reason now that I think about it. Oh well, maybe I'll stomach it someday. ;)
Yay. That's all I can ask for. :)
Just keep reminding yourself: ''Not for Tekrok. For the scenes. Do it for the scenes.'' :p

(fucking hell I really have to stop my "translated-from-french" english, it's getting worse every time)
It's fine.
So you're French, eh? Neat.

Reactions: Lynn
3.90 star(s) 74 Votes