ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
hy
How can i open the command console?? and use the Console Commands ??
Go into the ''game'' folder, open the ''options.rpy'' file in notepad and change config.developer from False to True. Then just press Shift+O in the game.

May 11, 2017
i noticed that on the first page under "extra" you got bonus 1 and 2. i opened them but it's got the same files as the base game. are they patches?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
i noticed that on the first page under "extra" you got bonus 1 and 2. i opened them but it's got the same files as the base game. are they patches?
No. They're standalones. Extract them to their own individual folders.

dhklewdgamer

Dec 8, 2017
Guys. Sort of a noob here. How do I input the console commands given on the Intro page in this game???
Tried pressing TAB and ~ which is the usual norm but no luck.

Reactions: ponyguy

Aliemre

Jan 30, 2018
If anyone reads this, can I please have a save file before this update.. I lost all my progress for some reason when I downloaded this new update.. possibly a save file with all scenes if possible, if not thats fine too!

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
If anyone reads this, can I please have a save file before this update.. I lost all my progress for some reason when I downloaded this new update.. possibly a save file with all scenes if possible, if not thats fine too!
It's because old saves don't work with this update. They changed a lot of things so it broke them. And the next one might do the same. If you just want the scenes then there's a link to a gallery unlock file in the OP.

Aliemre

Jan 30, 2018
It's because old saves don't work with this update. They changed a lot of things so it broke them. And the next one might do the same. If you just want the scenes then there's a link to a gallery unlock file in the OP.
give your own save file

TheSexinati

Sep 1, 2017
give your own save file
You should go forth on a journey,
Unto the forest of memories...
And the guardian fae there,
Shall say unto you these words...

"Go make your own save!
So I say this day,
Go forth thy way,
And don't demand things,
Or else the village orcs will fuck you."

So please, be nice to people, and say "May I please have your save."

Otherwise you'll get a virus that says 'Savefile.exe' that is laden with malware and overly gross dick-pics.

Bastod

Sep 13, 2017
I'm following the walkthrough but when i get to fight Lutvrog i always lose
and silver slash does 0 damage :V
what am i doing wrong?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes