Cyeu

Jun 27, 2018
Shift+O(iOp) Kingdom_of_Deception-pc \ renpy \ common \ 00console.rpy open Notepad or the like, find config.console = False, replace False with True. In the game, when calling quests from the console, False or True write with a capital letter.

Thank you for helping!!

Back

Aug 3, 2017

Greetings to all! Today, due to numerous requests, we've finally finished setting up our own Discord server and you are now welcome to join it. We've also set up unique roles for each donation tier.
Here's the link:
We strongly encourage you to read the server rules. And to follow them.
To learn more about getting your Patreon role in Discord

You guys may enjoy this game for the time being
Hey champ, it's for a different project with different devs (and that post was from a year ago). I don't mind though since I just started playing SlutCraft yesterday evening, lol. *Pats shoulder*

Reactions: wiijay

MONZURI123

Feb 1, 2020
Just play this game and all what I can think is that it is awesome. The only thing I m wondernig, isn't there any sex scene with Dajrab ? It's kinda sad !

Edit: Also, what about more scenes with Lutvrog ?!

Last edited:

rockon123

Jan 31, 2018
This game got complicated with the branches and stuff. But the game has been constantly getting less and less content with so much gap between each update. The last 0.10.0 took so long but was lacking so much, even though it had high expectations because they said about repeatable scenes. It's a good game but I wont be surprised if it is discontinued.

pinkscott

Sep 2, 2017
This game got complicated with the branches and stuff. But the game has been constantly getting less and less content with so much gap between each update. The last 0.10.0 took so long but was lacking so much, even though it had high expectations because they said about repeatable scenes. It's a good game but I wont be surprised if it is discontinued.
It was way too ambitious. Should just combine all the sabia routes into one story and get moving.

Reactions: rockon123

manscout

Jun 13, 2018
It was way too ambitious. Should just combine all the sabia routes into one story and get moving.
At this point, I agree. I think the original intent of the game was to allow the player to play as a submissive or dominant Sabia, but neither path would be a perfect route by itself, the most optimal route would be to play as a cold and calculating switch, a Sabia that asked nicely for what she needed from those she could trust, but also took whatever she could and destroyed those who would try to take her down (ya know, Kingdom of DECEPTION).

It would have made a great game, but it is clearly not working out for this dev team. They need more constant and reliable content, and if what it takes to do that is to reduce the scope and simplify the game, then so be it.

Oct 8, 2018
So, I noticed they posted on Patreon on Mar 31st "Hey everyone. We will be releasing a small update soon to 0.10 that will include the delayed Bris CG scene, as well as an update on the art ...".
Any more info on that post, Im not a patreon?
Been 3 weeks already, so not so soon apparently.

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
So, I noticed they posted on Patreon on Mar 31st "Hey everyone. We will be releasing a small update soon to 0.10 that will include the delayed Bris CG scene, as well as an update on the art ...".
Any more info on that post, Im not a patreon?
Been 3 weeks already, so not so soon apparently.
their soon means in a couple of months or so pretty standar stuff for them

Forest99

Jun 10, 2019
Game gone absolutely terrible, cheap ass CGI for half year waiting, i used to be patron for this, but devs give rats fucking ass about the game now, they getting 4’000 dollars per month, and in exchange they give 2-3 shitty scenes for 6!!! SIX months, pathetic

Reactions: Eldar and rockon123

WiccaWicked

Jan 6, 2018
Im not really sure how anyone can defend this time delay at this point. Im a fan of the actual game, but the devs need to just hang it up and hand the game over to someone who can actually do work. I'm not a game dev, but you can clearly see devs with less resources making more content in half the time.

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
At this point, I agree. I think the original intent of the game was to allow the player to play as a submissive or dominant Sabia, but neither path would be a perfect route by itself, the most optimal route would be to play as a cold and calculating switch, a Sabia that asked nicely for what she needed from those she could trust, but also took whatever she could and destroyed those who would try to take her down (ya know, Kingdom of DECEPTION).

It would have made a great game, but it is clearly not working out for this dev team. They need more constant and reliable content, and if what it takes to do that is to reduce the scope and simplify the game, then so be it.
the game being ambitious have nothing to do with delays and lack of quality! currently the major problems is huge delays between releases and big lack of content! its not like that they dont have enough time or their project is too big for their resource and time space!...
i do like to point out that they are also getting paid for this! so the problem is neither resources nor time!
still.. i do love this game and i am keeping my hopes for it to being either finished or some magical way improved!

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
did everyone know where to find white hind about tokrek mission?
I haven't touched this game since July or so of last year so my memory might be slightly off...
Regarding your question (or for anyone else trying to complete the White Hind quest), the White Hind Hunt is not specific to any captain. In fact, you could be backing no one and be a badass, pseudo-captain all on your and still attempt it. It's just part of the Feast preparations.

You'll need a couple of things to ensure success; namely:
  • Orc Health Potion
  • Energy Potion
The recipes and materials are both acquirable from Elmy at Silvertusk's Bar. They are absolutely crucial so make sure you have them before pursing the White Hind. Also, unlike the Trial situation, you won't be under the clock on this one so take your time and gather the funds needed for this venture. While hunting, you'll automatically use these items as the situation develops. One is to save an orc hunter, and the other is to keep you alert when you encounter your prey. You'll get items while hunting (such as the Feast-appropriate Antlers) but don't stop until you take down your target. Easy-peasy.

Just make sure you haven't gone past the point where that Orc Hunter dies because you didn't have the correct potion. Anyway, hopefully you'll be able to acquire the White Hind without issue.

hibben

Mar 7, 2019
I think I'm soft-locked--I didn't ally with any of the captains, and I didn't save that one ork who's supposed to help me. I only have a group of catgirls and a group of orks, and I don't think that's enough to beat the bandit encampment. Can anyone help, or am I screwed until the dev discovers this and fixes it? Thanks!

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes