souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
ok but was the entire post about that or did they address the game (bris scene) or new update being delayed for x amount of months
Clearly it's not the entire post, but no supporters have posted the full version here. So, no one here who isn't a patreon supporter has any idea what else is in the post.

zero987

Apr 13, 2019
it is not necessarily about being horny but the last update was 2 months ago and it was not even a full update(lackluster in terms of content) and a scene was missing (bris scene). They said they would patch it ASAP. I know that living with someone /losing someone to cancer is a shitshow but he is getting paid for his work and as far as i have not read the full post i dont know if he will just take a break(hopefully not like icstor) or pause development or was already not working on game because of the circumstances. I didnt mean to act like an asshole but i expected something for those two months like cg pack of the work that was done those 2 months

You can't possibly be that horny :LOL:. The man's opening up about an extremely sensitive topic and your still focused on busting a nut. The savagery at play here is beyond me.

Anmitsu

Jul 28, 2017
how was the death of one of his parents a joke or did he joke about his parent being dead?
It's neither.

It was also said a few pages back.
H O L Y S H I T it's actually real.
Seems like the joke was on me this time but I truly believed that he's joking about how the devs will make yet another excuse as of why another update is delayed again.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
H O L Y S H I T it's actually real.
Seems like the joke was on me this time but I truly believed that he's joking about how the devs will make yet another excuse as of why another update is delayed again.
Frankly, it's easy to check their patreon if they've at least posted a news update there. Maybe you should do that if you see someone say something like "I saw x on their patreon." That way you can avoid some foot in mouth disease.

drebin

May 1, 2017
Guys, could we not?

This has been going on for days now. So I think this topic has already run it's course, no reason to add more to it. Someone didn't pay attention on the internet and was rude because of it, it's not that much of a surprise. It doesn't deserve pages in a thread.
So please everyone, get over it.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes