Arch12

Nov 30, 2020
Its pretty disappointing to see this now. I followed it pretty heavily early on since NN was one of my favs. But this has slowly turned sour. The art is great but other than that KoD has been a downgrade compared to NN for me. The Sub/Dom system never seemed right too me, Should of been a corruption system based on how far Sabia was willing to go to advance. Cause like why would Orcs care or listen to what 1 defenseless random human female has to say.

But instead they continue to use it and it makes all new scenes added feel like repeats, Sabia, in a tent, Fucking or getting fucked by 1 or 2 orcs.

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Forgot this game even existed lmao. In fact I dont think this is the first time either. Is it even worth downloading?

Reactions: Pingy

DanglyBang

May 10, 2018
Holy Moly, it's been 4 years and it barely budging. You finish a university in that time. I like this too much for it to go at this pace. Does someone have a la coca dealer or a meth dealer? Send some packages to the team to help out. This is nothing drugs can't fix, that's what uncle Orejuela always said, he knows how to business management.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Holy Moly, it's been 4 years and it barely budging. You finish a university in that time. I like this too much for it to go at this pace. Does someone have a la coca dealer or a meth dealer? Send some packages to the team to help out. This is nothing drugs can't fix, that's what uncle Orejuela always said, he knows how to business management.
I guess you were right after all. April's my graduation and I bet this game is still on production for another 9 months to a year (or more)

Jul 28, 2017
Oh, stop it. Ever since that one dev left this game has been in a death-spiral.
Don't be ridiculous I for one am happy that Sierra has left the dev team, since she left there are some great corruption scenes. I wish this was the case from the very start.

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
This is a free game being updated constantly for years it has a lot of content. Why everyone acts as if they were cheated on? Even if you are a patron, you are a patron and not an Investor so stop acting like one.
Sarcasm game on point, I guess.

But in case you're being serious:

People felt that they are cheated on because in between updates, there is little-to-no communication between the Devs and their potential customers (minus any family-related cases, e.g. family member got sick, the team got clogged by external problems such as electricity outage, etcetera.) and each update takes considerably longer time than the previous ones. I think somebody posted how many months passed in between updates a couple of posts back. Also, the CG and writing quality has gone downhill in my humble opinion. Some of the scenes are decent, but for most of the time, it's just a repetitive scene with different versions -- and the last update is just like three different scenes and that's it.

You can correct me if I appear to be wrong on certain points.

The_fallen_dragon

Jun 15, 2017
Ok heres my question, I haven't played this game in a while, I stopped playing it maybe during or just before the dev break up. I stopped because it seemed like the game was going towards the content starting to focus more on lesbianism and dick girls, so has this become the majority content in this game since i last played?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes