Ronia

Sep 12, 2018
The game is as finished as it will ever be. The sooner you accept it, the sooner you can move on and stop being annoyed.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Anyone know how to rescue Vehlis before the end of day 3,because i can't find how to do it - every time i try,Sabia find the location later then the end of day 3 and this mean the game end,since at the walkthrough is written that i need to do it before the end of day 3 or the game will end! Anyone know how to do this?

Reactions: kaibinhaXD

Slaanesh Champion

Oct 3, 2019
i cant seem to rescue vehils, i get the potion and check jasmines room but still get the game over
what am i missing?
Anyone know how to rescue Vehlis before the end of day 3,because i can't find how to do it - every time i try,Sabia find the location later then the end of day 3 and this mean the game end,since at the walkthrough is written that i need to do it before the end of day 3 or the game will end! Anyone know how to do this?
Enjoy the consequences of being a braindead slut.:ROFLMAO:

Dante477

Apr 1, 2019
There are two methods to finish vehils quest.

The 1st one: This is simple, just use the magical stone twice in the slums area. To simplify it more, use the stone first then return and discuss the slums with alioch; sleep then let him recharge the magical stone for you. Repeat it again, and then you will be ready to save her. (Don't forget to take the potions with you before rescuing vehils.)

The 2nd one: This is also simple, but a little bit longer. Visit the affluent part of town, (The one near the slums.) you will meet a woman named priscilla (the mayor.) she will be arguing with someone, but that doesn't matter, what matters that you choose the right choice and compliment her. She will immediately spill the beans and tells you about jasmine's whereabouts. Now visit the barracks and investigate jasmine's quarters. Return to alioch and save vehils. (Remember, you have a chance to save her until day 4, after that its game over.)

I hope this clarifies and helps you with the quest.^^

Last edited:

Slave_Morgane

Jul 6, 2019
With the data you provided and assuming it will reaches 100th version, using Lagrange Interpolation, we can have
f(x)=0.0000695822x^9−0.00411086x^8+0.105626x−1.54557x^6+14.1496x^5−83.7066x^4+318.362x^3−745.994x^2+973.633^x−535.25
and
f(100)=3.7624×10^13 (months)
which means this game would take about 3.1353×10^12 years to complete.
please, DO NOT USE lagrange interpolation for real-word statistic. if you have 1 or 2 points it's okay, but from 3 points on, (unless they are all PERFECTLY alligned), the model will start fucking up whenever you get axay fom the chosen points, because the degree will in general be 1-nb of points
lagrange example.PNG
this is the lagrange interpolation of the graph of month between updates/ version, and i think that you can see that it starts to fuck up really badly when you get away from the main set of points and it only gets worse from there. this is the nature of polynomials.

As to how you could do it right, it's a really complicatedquestion without a perfect answer, but i would definitely reccommend starting with the graph of time between updates/ version and trying to fit an equation in as proposed by souldead341, but the problem ishow to do it. it depends on manyfactors wich are both impossible to know and impossible to predict, but i think that an exponential curve would fit well, maybe with a sin on top.because of the randomness off real-world data, the only option is to try curves that make sense(not polynomials in this case)and make them fit as well as possible by tinkering with the different variables.

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
There are two methods to finish vehils quest.

The 1st one: This is simple, just use the magical stone twice in the slums area. To simplify it more, use the stone first then return and discuss the slums with alioch; sleep then let him recharge the magical stone for you. Repeat it again, and then you will be ready to save her. (Don't forget to take the potions with you before rescuing vehils.)

The 2nd one: This is also simple, but a little bit longer. Visit the affluent part of town, (The one near the slums.) you will meet a woman named priscilla (the mayor.) she will be arguing with someone, but that doesn't matter, what matters that you choose the right choice and compliment her. She will immediately spill the beans and tells you about jasmine's whereabouts. Now visit the barracks and investigate jasmine's quarters. Return to alioch and save vehils. (Remember, you have a chance to save her until day 5, after that its game over.)

I hope this clarifies and helps you with the quest.^^
Thanks,i will try it later since right now i am a bit busy! :D But i just see that you say i can save her until the end of day 5....when i look in the walkthough it's written until day 3.... which one is the right?

Anyway - thanks again and have a nice day :)

Reactions: Dante477

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
The game is as finished as it will ever be. The sooner you accept it, the sooner you can move on and stop being annoyed.
Again. Sarcasm game on point. Good job.

As usual, if you are being serious, that is:

Tell me, Mr. Krinkle, how was the game is "as finished as it will ever be" when the developer themselves are still putting out contents? :LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL:

If the game is finished now, then future contents are DLCs and or small expansions... And yet... this game's story is not even completed.

Reactions: gx97 and Joegames

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
Ok heres my question, I haven't played this game in a while, I stopped playing it maybe during or just before the dev break up. I stopped because it seemed like the game was going towards the content starting to focus more on lesbianism and dick girls, so has this become the majority content in this game since i last played?
Not really worth it, in my humble opinion. Scenes are of lower quality and now serve as one of those "repeatable" while different scenes (that are not repeatable) are very lackluster. The last 0.10.7 update has three non-repeatable scenes only and that is pretty much it.

Filippa2000

Jun 22, 2017
tbh I think the best option atm is just to flesh out the storyline and sidequests as much as possible and implement sceneholders/or no scenes at all.

Flash001

AKA Curious Pervert
Donor
Compressor
Jun 26, 2017
Kingdom of Deception [v0.11.5] compressed*

- Original Size (Win/Linux): 1.09 GB
- Original Size (Mac): 1.07 GB

Compressed version for Win/Linux (243 MB): - - - -
Compressed version for Mac (208 MB): - - - -

*This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ulaered

Aug 15, 2016
Not sure if this is reported already
Encountered a tooltip error in version 11.5

Code:
```
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 570, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
TypeError: unbound method get_tooltip() must be called with Return instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "01OrcCamp Phase 01.rpyc", line 98, in script call
  File "01OrcCamp Phase 01.rpyc", line 2131, in script call
  File "Shop/Shop System.rpyc", line 227, in script
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1969, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1957, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/statements.py", line 278, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 570, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/exports.py", line 2983, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "renpy/ui.py", line 298, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3101, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, **kwargs)
  File "renpy/display/core.py", line 3907, in interact_core
    rv = renpy.display.focus.mouse_handler(ev, x, y)
  File "renpy/display/focus.py", line 418, in mouse_handler
    return change_focus(new_focus, default=default)
  File "renpy/display/focus.py", line 370, in change_focus
    set_focused(current, newfocus.arg, newfocus.screen)
  File "renpy/display/focus.py", line 110, in set_focused
    new_tooltip = widget._get_tooltip()
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 762, in _get_tooltip
    return get_tooltip(self.action)
  File "renpy/display/behavior.py", line 382, in get_tooltip
    return func()
TypeError: unbound method get_tooltip() must be called with Return instance as first argument (got nothing instead)

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.3.1414
Kingdom of Deception 0.11.5
Mon Mar 22 16:17:19 2021
```
Error occurs every time you try to click the 'Leave' button in the Orc shop.
Pressing ignore leaves the shop.

Reactions: GreenBlue

CourierNPC

Jul 12, 2017
what is the " " for?
Bonus art packs. Most likely, the CG went in the game, sometimes it went to the Bonus Scenes CG viewer (it's the game, but only for CGs). Put it simply, a way to see some of the CGs (with or without variants) without having to do the labor that is playing the game.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I am so happy to have found and played this the art and story are well done ,it leaves me wanting more lot of choices to twist and turn the direction of the story actions seem to have believable consequences

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes