Xill

Jan 10, 2018
FYI. 11.5 isn't new. It's months old update, all the way back from December 21st. There was a link to it posted here a month or two ago. No idea why the thread was only just updated.

Edit: It was also public on their patreon.

D

Deleted member 3211196

Maybe I am doing something wrong. I put it into the save folder but the game does not want to see it.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
I'm trying to do Chufk part 2 but the quest isn't progressing past talking to the tentacle monster. Does anyone know if I'm missing something?

dzd1121

Apr 20, 2017
The quest progression system, as I understand, is actually tied to the overall state of the orc camp. You'll need to finish all of the side quests in a given camp state to progress to the next camp state and then all the side quests should open up their next states.

Bleh21

Dec 4, 2018
The quest progression system, as I understand, is actually tied to the overall state of the orc camp. You'll need to finish all of the side quests in a given camp state to progress to the next camp state and then all the side quests should open up their next states.
I've clicked through every NPC at this point, I was also following the walkthrough. No idea what I missed. The game desperately needs some kind of tracking system for quests.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
Yeah i had done that. The save work well, but not the gallery.
The gallery unlock data isn't in the regular save files, I'm not sure ( I just use the JDMOD to unlock the gallery) but it may be the file named "persistent" in the save folder that has it. Here's mine, give it a try (but backup yours fight, just in case).

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes