saint751

Dec 25, 2017
I don't know why so many people dislike this game. I like it :)
Apart from the increasingly dire update schedule, I think a lot of people have contrasting views of what the game should be.

Some just seem to want Orc-Slut simulator 2020.
Personally, I was actually in it for the intrigue and I like the idea of playing Sabia as a cunning bitch that uses her body as one of the tools to get her way.
Though there are so many subplots and content that sapps away the momentum of the story by now, that that thread nearly gets lost.

Last edited:
Reactions: mir_ko

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
At first it was something unique and interesting, but over time it turned into an ordinary submissive slut simulator.
Yeah back when i used to play this game i was so hyped with every update now its just going from point A to point B with no reason why and many times you dont even know where are you supposed to go walkthrought is a must in this game

Dante477

Apr 1, 2019
I don't know why so many people dislike this game. I like it :)
It's not about the game itself. The game is fine (Imo), it's more about the devs hampered development. The people here are fed up from their constant lies, lack of transparency and the abysmal communication.

The majority of us here are passionate about the game and want to see it succeed. but truth be told, some here, instead of criticizing, they simply hate.

deadasss

Apr 16, 2019
What’s everyone’s favourite part? Mines when sabia can get fucked by the orc (thrak?) that ran the camp with the elf girl, it was made better by the fact you can just choose to do it, it’s not actually helping sabia complete her goals and nobody knows it happens, it’s just her letting an orc blow a few loads into her.

more consensual sub sabia I say

Reactions: BluestSlime

BluestSlime

Mar 9, 2020
I enjoy the sub Sabia and domme Neve potential. Also the consensual fun with Lutvrog is good too. I also enjoy Dom Sabia run potential in which she manages to take back her kingdom like a boss as a good possibility - though in that case I'd like to see her have the option to install Lutvrog as the next orc leader, rather than have to support any of the current captains.

And the part of me that likes corruption also enjoys the Tekrok sub route, with or without Ornshakar alliance.

What I'd like is to see the freedom/slavery choices come into play more. Right now the only axis that matters is Dom/Sub, which makes sense, but maybe getting a mid-game payoff scene would be nice.

Also pulling for a Minotaur/Avion ending, because secret cowgirl ending in Noxian Nights was hilarious fun.

• Red Heart
Reactions: rockon123
Aug 11, 2020
What’s everyone’s favourite part? Mines when sabia can get fucked by the orc (thrak?) that ran the camp with the elf girl, it was made better by the fact you can just choose to do it, it’s not actually helping sabia complete her goals and nobody knows it happens, it’s just her letting an orc blow a few loads into her.

more consensual sub sabia I say
The tavern.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Viressa

May 24, 2018
It's included in the JDMOD IIRC (at least the scenes he wrote are). Otherwise just search for Viressa as the poster in the thread, it should be in his signature.
Keep in mind that the last version I updated the mod for is 0.8, it *will* break your game to install the mod in newer versions because I modify Sabia's tent. But it's still there in my sig if you want to play them anyway.

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes