BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
Can someone explain how the bonus pack shit works? I know JDMod has fanfic scenes, and the devs sometimes release bonus scenes, art packs, and variant packs. But, is each pack different? I downloaded bonus pack 10 and it had the same gallery as bonus pack 12, so what gives? Am I missing something here?

Is this game abandoned?
No, just very slow development.

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
i did, jdmod doesn't unlock the whole gallery the guy who made it stopped updating the mod after like 0.9 or 0.7
check his patreon
I don't know if this going to help but maybe you should try looking a few pages back. I would have had a save I am missing domination scenes with Dajrab and Rokgrid 2 scenes. I planned on unlocking all the scenes but I got tangled in a situation so I stopped playing the game. I have unlocked all sub scenes if you are interested in them I could lend you my save but like I said before Domination scenes are not unlocked after the Honored Festival.

Reactions: changelog police

Serena

Aug 13, 2017
I don't know if this going to help but maybe you should try looking a few pages back. I would have had a save and by now I would've given it to you but I am missing domination scenes plus scenes with Dajrab and Rokgrid (2 scenes new ones). I planned on unlocking all the scenes but I got tangled in a situation so I stopped playing the game. I have unlocked all sub scenes if you are interested in them I could lend you my save but like I said before Domination scenes are not unlocked after the Honored Festival.

Jun 10, 2019
I don't know if this going to help but maybe you should try looking a few pages back. I would have had a save I am missing domination scenes with Dajrab and Rokgrid 2 scenes. I planned on unlocking all the scenes but I got tangled in a situation so I stopped playing the game. I have unlocked all sub scenes if you are interested in them I could lend you my save but like I said before Domination scenes are not unlocked after the Honored Festival.
didn't find it

TERES

Jun 1, 2019
Can someone explain how the bonus pack shit works? I know JDMod has fanfic scenes, and the devs sometimes release bonus scenes, art packs, and variant packs. But, is each pack different? I downloaded bonus pack 10 and it had the same gallery as bonus pack 12, so what gives? Am I missing something here?

No, just very slow development.
When you downliad Pack 12 you have to click on New Game, not on Gallery
And l could play history no Canons KOD are voted by Patrons
JDMOD still not updated x see Pack 12 in Gallery

Last edited:
Reactions: BigBiggieBig

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
When you downliad Pack 12 you have to click on New Game, not on Gallery
Oh for fuck sake how did I not try that... Thanks, gonna go give it a quick look and see what's in there.

So Bonus Pack 12 has all the previous bonus packs included, what about the art packs? Is each one unique? If so, I couldn't find a 'collection' of them, do you just kind of scour the thread till you find all 12?

TERES

Jun 1, 2019
Oh for fuck sake how did I not try that... Thanks, gonna go give it a quick look and see what's in there.

So Bonus Pack 12 has all the previous bonus packs included, what about the art packs? Is each one unique? If so, I couldn't find a 'collection' of them, do you just kind of scour the thread till you find all 12?
So Bonus Pack 12 has all the previous bonus packs included Yes.
Does non include art.

Reactions: BigBiggieBig
Oct 8, 2018
can any of you kind souls spare a save with gallery unlocked to this poor old fapper?
Saves from both the user/appdata/roaming/... and the games own saves folder, not sure which is the correct way to transfer saves.

Sub Sabia completed to the current end. Dom Sabia (console edited part way from sub Sabia I think) maybe completed to the current end. Its been so long since I last played, cant remember fully. The gallery is fully unlocked though.

theotherhman

Jul 22, 2018
I think she can become pregnant when captured by the bandits, when she's found guilty of murder, and in one of the Bonus Packs where she gets caught screwing the Hellhound, so they use her as a breeder for them.
are those part of the gameplay loop or just game overs tho?

3.90 star(s) 76 Votes