DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
it isn't tho. with a few keywords it generates Sabia's exact hairstyle and body shape. I played with it for a while and I realized without ControlNet, the pics almost always need refining. it's especially bad at creating eyes. as you said, it's not that much focused one the style and more on the character.

They fully tagged the datasets. It doesn't understand other characters but you can make it do non-sabia prompts.

Some things seem undertagged like if you use her hair style the LORA wants to make it purple, you can change it in your prompt though.

Retromancer

Aug 14, 2018
Enjoy Hreinn hiring Lithuanian hitmen to hunt you down.
I had no idea Lithuanian hitmen were the terror of the continent. Live and learn, I guess. Your idea about making a little KoD minigame is intriguing. If I were an unemployed coder from Macedonia I might think about it.

Enigmanic

Nov 4, 2019
It just goes to show.. if NDS and Monsinne were really interested in doing a good job on this game they could have at least explored the possibility of using AI while Nomo's sick.

..or they could actually learn how to write and code.

xhyde

Dec 17, 2019
Does anyone have a link to the new update they finally put out? i know its not much but still like to see the used asset scenes they put out

BigBiggieBig

Jan 6, 2019
This is pretty promising, just a few touch-ups and I'd be down with having it in-game.

Nomo can be replaced by robots.
The writer can be replaced by anyone who passed 3rd grade English.
And the coder can be replaced by a monkey paid for with two bananas a day.

I wonder if a surge in AI generated content of Sabia would make Hreinn worry enough to actually work on their game.

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
If ~someone~ trained a "Nomo Art Style" and sent it to them, do you think they would use it or be offended? :unsure:

Based on this thread, it seems their community is very ban happy.. is Nomo cold / callous to fans approaching them with new ideas / suggestions?

Looking through NN and KoD - it *seems* they don't really leverage "modular design" in their artwork very much, they will make swappable heads / clothes for important NPC's but it's very limited. Redrawing things from scratch is a progress killer and very laborious.

I feel like they would appreciate this technology more than anyone.. They could still exert creative control over everything but AI would do a lot of the repetitive tasks for them and probably help their motivation levels.

The hands need a little clean up. Even on the second image, her finger nails are trying to escape her body.

Last edited:

Skarfaze

Aug 28, 2017
If ~someone~ trained a "Nomo Art Style" and sent it to them, do you think they would use it or be offended? :unsure:

Based on this thread, it seems their community is very ban happy.. is Nomo cold / callous to fans approaching them with new ideas / suggestions?

Looking through NN and KoD - it *seems* they don't really leverage "modular design" in their artwork very much, they will make swappable heads / clothes for important NPC's but it's very limited. Redrawing things from scratch is a progress killer and very laborious.

I feel like they would appreciate this technology more than anyone.. They could still exert creative control over everything but AI would do a lot of the repetitive tasks for them and probably help their motivation levels.

The hands need a little clean up. Even on the second image, her finger nails are trying to escape her body.
The entire discord server is very anti AI i believe , including the devs so i dont think they would take kindly to any such approach. No matter how foolish that seems it would only result in a swift ban i think.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: DreamingAway

DreamingAway

Aug 24, 2022
Okay I attempted to train my own "Nomo Style" LORA. (Using KOD / NN / Rule34)

It does not have any concepts of characters..
So there is no such thing as "Sabia" or "Neve" in the tagging, if you want those characters you have to describe them.

I did a few quick tests .. with the following rules:
- No Controlnets (meaning the poses are purely prompt based, each image may look slightly different)
- No image touchups or fixups or seed cherry picking
- No Segmenting (each image will have small variations, like clothing changes or background changes)

Known Issues So Far:
I can already see a problem with my tagging, I completely trashed "ponytail" with "folded ponytail" training. I will need to pick a single word tag that doesn't do that.

The image prompts left to right are:

[Describing Sabia as best I can]
[Describing Neve but with short hair and elf ears]
[Describing Neve but with short hair and cat ears]

The background is just "Sunny Day, Village, Huts, Grass" :LOL:

Feedback appreciated - is the art style over cooked or under cooked?

I will likely need to do another run (or 10.. :cautious:), so if people think the style is wrong / bad - please say so.

- Focus criticism / feedbacl on the art style (both background & characters), the color palette, line work, shading style, etc.
- Ignore inconsistencies in height / clothing / pose. Those are fixed in a different way.

da2ada2axasd.png

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 76 Votes